+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
App said:
Hi seniors/experts,

I went to the bank toady to get my documents notarized.
Thank you
Certified copies or notarized documents
To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:
• I certify that this is a true copy of the original document‟‟
• the name of the original document
• the date of the certification
• his or her name
• his or her official position or title
• his or her signature

People authorized to certify copies include the following:

Outside Canada:
 a judge
 a magistrate
 a notary public
 an officer of a court of justice
 a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
darwaish said:
Worried:I submitted my application few days back but am worried about a mistake which I just noticed in my fee payment form. I entered correct number of family members i.e. 1 but by mistake have typed $500 instead of $550 in the corresponding fee cell.
However in the total have put the correct figure i.e. $ 1100 and have send the BD of the same correct amount.
Now this typo is rattling in my head and would request you people to share your opinion about the severity of such mistake.
God is great so lets face the fact and share expert views of seniors to clear up some uncertainty.
CIC usually returns full application package to applicants address if they find any error/mistakes. But i believe yours will be ok since you put total figure correctly and your BD is worth $1100(which is the right amount)
All you need to do is to keep communicating with your bank to find out the date of your BD encashment. Encashing your BD by CIC means your application has been accepted.

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Certified copies or notarized documents
To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:
• his or her name
• his or her signature

People authorized to certify copies include the following:

Outside Canada:
 a judge
 a magistrate
 a notary public
 an officer of a court of justice
 a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living
Dear Dr.Hafiz,

How to print this following things on the photocopy of the original ....e.g: Birth certificate or job reference letter....? If it is in a separate page that's another case?

Please answer......

• his or her name
• his or her signature

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
asaf said:
Dear Dr.Hafiz,

How to print this following things on the photocopy of the original ....e.g: Birth certificate or job reference letter....? If it is in a separate page that's another case?

Hi asaf,
Since you r from Bangladesh, notarization is very easy and cheap. You dont need to print those thing. All notary public has different types of seal/stamp. One of the seals mention "Certified true copy of original" ; other one has his postion, contact address etc.

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Hi asaf,
Since you r from Bangladesh, notarization is very easy and cheap. You dont need to print those thing. All notary public has different types of seal/stamp. One of the seals mention "Certified true copy of original" ; other one has his postion, contact address etc.
Thanks...

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Hi friends!!!

I guess they have speed up their process at ND VO. I got lot of friends getting 2AOR and 1 AOR.

Good luck to all who are waiting. Soon we all gonna get there..

I have also read latest updates about how they will need more migrants to feel the gap in employment. Because Canada has lower birth- rate...

Cheersssssssssss to all and happy waiting for Visa.....Keep going my friends.....

mrgeminian

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,2010
Doc's Request.
14 OCT,2010 docs received by glen
Nomination.....
BD cashed on 25-10-2010
AOR Received.
6-01-2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
PER on 10 th Feb ,2011 and File transfered to VISA office with RBVO. Now it is "In Process" in Dec,2011
Med's Request
24th March,2012
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Should be waived
Passport Req..
immediate need
VISA ISSUED...
sooner INSHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
Dear Kavya,

Could u like to guide me about PER process and then next to it...have u got any UCI and E 0000...this type of number assigned...

Regards,

nikka_ganda68

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Good Day everyone..

I'd like to ask you regarding IMM5406 (additional family information), how do i fill this one as a common law partner? whom should i place as applicant? my partner who is the principal applicant or me? I know he too, needs to fill up this form and put his family members, i am confused as to how would i fill up this form...

Thanks!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
nikka_ganda68 said:
Good Day everyone..

I'd like to ask you regarding IMM5406 (additional family information), how do i fill this one as a common law partner? whom should i place as applicant? my partner who is the principal applicant or me? I know he too, needs to fill up this form and put his family members, i am confused as to how would i fill up this form...

Thanks!
Hello,
When spouse/common law partner is filling out the Additional family information form spouse/common law partner must write down his/her name in the box provided for "Applicant" & principal applicant's name should be written in the box for "Spouse".

Hope that helps.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

nikka_ganda68

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
Hello,
When spouse/common law partner is filling out the Additional family information form spouse/common law partner must write down his/her name in the box provided for "Applicant" & principal applicant's name should be written in the box for "Spouse".

Hope that helps.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Thanks Dr. Hasib...

Good luck on your application... :) :) :)

molarius

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
hi i hope anyone can help me:

NOC 3113
sent 2nd package jan 5 2011
CC charged jan 16, 2011
waiting for PER

question:

1. our sons passport will expire on NOv 2011- can we renew the passport now or wait for the PER? if ever we decide to renew his passport shall we inform CIO or visa office?
2. my whole family is planning a trip to vancouver on oct 2011, my husband & i have visitor visas which will expire on 2012.. our 2 kids does not have visitor visas.. is it ok to apply for a visitor visa for them? we are hoping that we will have our visas before oct if ever we will be successful but we doubt it...

thank you

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molarius said:
hi i hope anyone can help me:

NOC 3113
sent 2nd package jan 5 2011
CC charged jan 16, 2011
waiting for PER

question:

1. our sons passport will expire on NOv 2011- can we renew the passport now or wait for the PER? if ever we decide to renew his passport shall we inform CIO or visa office?

As you got enough time if i would be you then i would wait for a while for PER once you get your file no ofcourse you can renew the passport and let CIO know by sending a notorized copy of passport along with file no and reason of sending doc...

2. my whole family is planning a trip to vancouver on oct 2011, my husband & i have visitor visas which will expire on 2012.. our 2 kids does not have visitor visas.. is it ok to apply for a visitor visa for them? we are hoping that we will have our visas before oct if ever we will be successful but we doubt it...

Yes you may apply for visa..... all you need to do is inform CIO about your travel....

thank you

mrgeminian

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,2010
Doc's Request.
14 OCT,2010 docs received by glen
Nomination.....
BD cashed on 25-10-2010
AOR Received.
6-01-2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
PER on 10 th Feb ,2011 and File transfered to VISA office with RBVO. Now it is "In Process" in Dec,2011
Med's Request
24th March,2012
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Should be waived
Passport Req..
immediate need
VISA ISSUED...
sooner INSHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
Dear all,

Could u like to guide me about PER process and then next to it...have u got any UCI and E 0000...this type of number assigned...

Regards,

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
coolguy2010 said:
Documents to be Notarized:-
Education Documents
Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate/Passport Copy
Employment Contract copy, Other employment documents(except Original updated reference letter which should be original)
Other Documents (such as Identity Card, etc)

Original Documents:
IELTS Result, PCC, Bank Balance Statement/Cerificates.

Regards
Cool
Check list from my side:ANY COMMENTS PLEASE.
1.IMM0008
2.Sch1.
3.Sch3.
4.Additional Family Information.
5.Fee payment form.
6.Photocopy of passports bio data page (principal applicant).
7.IELTS Original.
8.Fee payment in Canadian funds favoring "Receiver General for Canada".
CIO Document Check list.

ALL ABOVE ARE ORIGINAL except 6.

Other documents:Visa specific.(LONDON) as per Q12. of CIO.
1.LONDON document check list.
2.Birth certificate photocopy.
3.Photocopies of ALL PAGES of passport.
4.Photocopies degree and post degree certificates.
5.Original Transcripts of degree and post degree.
6.NOTARIZED Professional certificate
7.NOTARIZED appointment letter,confirmation letter, promotion letter,salary slips,resignation letter,appreciation letters from current and previous companies.Only few salary slips selected.
8.ORIGINAL letter from employer explaining duties.His business card .Its on company letter head stamped and signed by him.It gives position,date of joining, gross and net salary.
9.Photocopy of funds available .Bank statements provided original because it is easily available from bank.fixed deposits can be photocopies but take a letter from bank manager explaining fixed deposit positions.This letter can be original.
10.ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.Not photocopies???.
11.6 Photos as per instructions.