+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Saurav said:
Dear Dr Hasib,
Thanks for your valuable time and comments. if my brother goes canada in feb end. after his landing when can i claim his points(After what time after his landing)? And what document should i get from him to support my claim.
Documents required:
-Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada, such as birth, marriage or adoption certificates.
-If your close relative is a permanent resident of Canada: photocopy of his or her Record of Landing (IMM 1000), Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Saurav:
In addition to the documents listed by Dr. H....haven't others provided proof that the relative is actually LIVING IN CANADA with various utility receipts, etc.?

immigrantapplicant

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18th, 2010
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted along with initial doc.
Dear All,

Today I received the following email from CIO (Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca).As per my understanding this is my AOR :) :) :) . I request to all seniors plz advice me what to do next. Thank You all very much for your support especially OhCanadiana and FMA. Kindly inform me what should be my reference number in future correspondence as they have mentioned 2 numberz.

13 December 2010 

  UCI: ********
Application: **********

Dear Name Hidden:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of
Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on
June 26, 2010.

Arranged Employment in Canada
Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Your application will be forwarded to the visa office in LONDON for further processing.
Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 1100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 2180). Your receipt number is ***. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Going to Canada portal (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. The Government of Canada funds free in-person labour market orientation sessions through the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) in a variety of locations. You can consult the CIIP website (www.newcomersuccess.ca) for additional information.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JR
Service Delivery Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrantapplicant said:
Dear All,

Today I received the following email from CIO (Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca).As per my understanding this is my AOR :) :) :) . I request to all seniors plz advice me what to do next. Thank You all very much for your support especially OhCanadiana and FMA. Kindly inform me what should be my reference number in future correspondence as they have mentioned 2 numberz.

Hi

Congrats for the AOR, you dont need to anything as letter said they will forward your file to London office so you just wait for London office to contact you. If you circumstances change or you need to update anything then contact London office with the given file number.

Cheers
Saki

immigrantapplicant

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18th, 2010
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted along with initial doc.
saki said:
Hi

Congrats for the AOR, you dont need to anything as letter said they will forward your file to London office so you just wait for London office to contact you. If you circumstances change or you need to update anything then contact London office with the given file number.

Cheers
Saki
thnx very much for ur advice

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congratulations....

immigrantapplicant said:
Dear All,

13 December 2010 

  UCI: ********
Application: **********

Dear Name Hidden:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of
Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on
June 26, 2010.

Arranged Employment in Canada
Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Your application will be forwarded to the visa office in LONDON for further processing.
Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 1100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 2180). Your receipt number is ***. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Going to Canada portal (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. The Government of Canada funds free in-person labour market orientation sessions through the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) in a variety of locations. You can consult the CIIP website (www.newcomersuccess.ca) for additional information.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JR
Service Delivery Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

sandeepghosh13

Dec 22, 2008
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney-New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
AOR Received.
03-02-2010
IELTS Request
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2011
LANDED..........
In Fall
Need help

Hello All,

I am quite new in this forum , however I need your valuable feedback on my queries. Please help.

I have applied for immigration through a Canadian Law-firm they submitted my application to CIC Office, Canada in the month of May 2010. I received a letter from the New Delhi Visa office in the month of June 2010 that my application has been accepted by them. Now on November 22 , I received a letter from my representative (Law Firm in Canada) that the visa office has waived off my interview and I am scheduled for my Medical Examination with my family in India. All well and good, now in the mean time my passport got expired and I applied for a new one under Tatkal Scheme (which is a fast track way of getting passport), and expecting to get my new passport by next week. Now my Lawyer has delayed to send me my original letter of medical examination which I have not received yet ( December 14) till date and yet says the deadline of my medical test to be done is by December 18th. My question is all we know that after you receive the letter it is 45 days validity to get your medical test done, and in my count its just 14 days. However benefit of doubt to given for the delay of the postal department. Now my point is can I get my medical done after the stipulated [period given by the visa office, then what all I need to do. I have consulted with the Mediacl department here in I ndia where I would go for my Medicals, they say that I should bring the Form A with me with the letter.
I am so very tensed about the situation now. I have already applied for the police verification and made the draft for Right to Land Fee as well.
Kindly guide me to what to do now with my medicals.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Need help

sandeepghosh13 said:
Hello All,

I am quite new in this forum , however I need your valuable feedback on my queries. Please help.

I have applied for immigration through a Canadian Law-firm they submitted my application to CIC Office, Canada in the month of May 2010. I received a letter from the New Delhi Visa office in the month of June 2010 that my application has been accepted by them. Now on November 22 , I received a letter from my representative (Law Firm in Canada) that the visa office has waived off my interview and I am scheduled for my Medical Examination with my family in India. All well and good, now in the mean time my passport got expired and I applied for a new one under Tatkal Scheme (which is a fast track way of getting passport), and expecting to get my new passport by next week. Now my Lawyer has delayed to send me my original letter of medical examination which I have not received yet ( December 14) till date and yet says the deadline of my medical test to be done is by December 18th. My question is all we know that after you receive the letter it is 45 days validity to get your medical test done, and in my count its just 14 days. However benefit of doubt to given for the delay of the postal department. Now my point is can I get my medical done after the stipulated [period given by the visa office, then what all I need to do. I have consulted with the Mediacl department here in I ndia where I would go for my Medicals, they say that I should bring the Form A with me with the letter.
I am so very tensed about the situation now. I have already applied for the police verification and made the draft for Right to Land Fee as well.
Kindly guide me to what to do now with my medicals.
Hi

Medicals must be done in the given time-frame if visa officer didnt receive the medicals in the given time he/she can make a decision without medicals do your medicals ASAP. The visa officer can only give you extra time if you let them know that you will not be able to get your medicals done in the given time frame because of so and so reason. Passport expiry is not an issue once you get your new passport send the copy of it to the visa office so that they update your passport details.

Cheers
Saki

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Canada immigration appeal system called for rejected visitors

Canada, 14th December: The government of Canada is likely to consider introduction of an immigration appeals system following an introduction of a bill in the House of Commons.

The bill has been introduced by MP Olivia Chow, a new Canadian Democrat. It will enable appeals to be made for refused Canada visa applications. Such a system of appeals is already in use for Australia visa and UK visa applications.

As of now, Canada immigration system does not have any such provision for rejected or refused Canada visa applications. So, all applicants whose Canada visa applications have been rejected by the immigration department have no option but to make a fresh visa application.

According to official figures, nearly 20 percent of the total Canada visitor visa applications received every year by Canada immigration department are refused and the main reasons for such refusal are misrepresentation of facts and incidence of fraud.

However, several legitimate applicants wanting to join their relatives for important functions in Canada including marriages, baby showers or others also get rejected by Canada immigration officials and do not have any recourse once their application receives refusal.

And the fact that the total application cost for Canada visitor visa of $75 per applicant is non-refundable adds to the woes of the applicants.

So, the new bill introduced by Olivia Chow will urge the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada for hearing the appeals.

Every year, Canada immigration department receives around 1 million visitor visa applications.

Pointing to the proposal for an appeal system for rejected Canada visa applicants, Chow said that the aim is to bring increased transparency and fairness in the Canada immigration system.

Australia requires all rejected visitor visa applicants to pay $1,400 for making an appeal and the amount is reimbursed to the applicant in case the decision gets reversed. In the UK, there is no fee for making an appeal for the rejected UK visitor visa applicants.

It is being hoped by the bill will increase the awareness of the public towards the plight of the rejected Canada visitor visa applicants whose family members or relatives live abroad.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mayankpandya said:
Canada immigration appeal system called for rejected visitors

Canada, 14th December: The government of Canada is likely to consider introduction of an immigration appeals system following an introduction of a bill in the House of Commons.

The bill has been introduced by MP Olivia Chow, a new Canadian Democrat. It will enable appeals to be made for refused Canada visa applications. Such a system of appeals is already in use for Australia visa and UK visa applications.

As of now, Canada immigration system does not have any such provision for rejected or refused Canada visa applications. So, all applicants whose Canada visa applications have been rejected by the immigration department have no option but to make a fresh visa application.

According to official figures, nearly 20 percent of the total Canada visitor visa applications received every year by Canada immigration department are refused and the main reasons for such refusal are misrepresentation of facts and incidence of fraud.

However, several legitimate applicants wanting to join their relatives for important functions in Canada including marriages, baby showers or others also get rejected by Canada immigration officials and do not have any recourse once their application receives refusal.

And the fact that the total application cost for Canada visitor visa of $75 per applicant is non-refundable adds to the woes of the applicants.

So, the new bill introduced by Olivia Chow will urge the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada for hearing the appeals.

Every year, Canada immigration department receives around 1 million visitor visa applications.

Pointing to the proposal for an appeal system for rejected Canada visa applicants, Chow said that the aim is to bring increased transparency and fairness in the Canada immigration system.

Australia requires all rejected visitor visa applicants to pay $1,400 for making an appeal and the amount is reimbursed to the applicant in case the decision gets reversed. In the UK, there is no fee for making an appeal for the rejected UK visitor visa applicants.

It is being hoped by the bill will increase the awareness of the public towards the plight of the rejected Canada visitor visa applicants whose family members or relatives live abroad.
How was your IELTS exam?I guess today was your exam date...

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
No dear ,

Not today it is on 15 Jan. 2011.

Regards,

Mayank

Dr.Hasib said:
How was your IELTS exam?I guess today was your exam date...

maneee26

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
New AEO sent on-27.10.2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14.02.2012- medical line added on-25.02.2012
Interview........
waived.... decision made: 23.04.12
Passport Req..
31.01.2012 - PP/PCC sent on-15.02.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july first week
HI ALL...
successfully delivered my application to CIO....RECEIVED by Mr.M.KRZSDWA....awaiting response from CIO....

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
best of luck manee. just have patience and keep up the faith.
best wishes

VLP

Dec 22, 2010
POINTS IN FSW

Hi,

I am an applicant under FSW. I submitted my documents (final with the cert for funds) to the nearest embassy here in Manila Philippines without the ielts yet. I have a bachelor's degree in accounting plus 3 certificates in 6-mos caregiving course, massage therapy and reflexology. Age is 10 points, educ is 20 (no post grad degree) work exp is 21points. I took the IELTS exam but got only a band score of 6.5 = 12points = a total of 63 points. Would it be possible for the Visa Officer to give additional points for my Three 6-month course certificate for me to reach the 67passing points? It is so difficult to get the employment offer.

Please help...

Cass