+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
anil04_10 said:
Dear Shahla

I think you didn't get me. I said IELTS is the best factor... where you can score and improve the same. Now you are saying it is 5.5 bands, means you are scoring around 8 points....... There is a full scope / chance of scoring further 8 points .... So dear friend, just try to improve your IELTS .... go for a good coaching, attend mock classes, listen to the IELTS cassettes AND give some time to your capability. Repeat the exam .... you can score a max of 16 points ...... 4 points more than what you require!!!! Do not loose hope .... you can do it. All the BEst.

Cheers, Anil
Dear Sir,

I want to apply under Federal Skilled Worker-1 Category. I have read all process for application on www.cic.gc.ca website.

Still, I have some queries as listed below points. I am not clear how many point it can claim for given detail below.
Here I am sending my detail for calculating points.

1) Education
From To City Country Type of Certificate

June-1995 October-1996 INDIA S.S.C
June-1998 March-1999 INDIA H.S.C
June-1999 April-2002 INDIA Bachelor of commerce (Three Years)
June-2002 May-2004 INDIA Bachelor of Laws (Two Years)

Note- I have completed Fourth Semester of Laws in 2004, Just exam was pending that i have cleared in Apri-2009.
Total Years Of Education- 17 years.(10+2+3+2)

2)Ability in English
IELTS SCORE
Listening- 5.5 Reading- 5.0 Writing- 5.0 Speaking- 6.5 Overall Band- 5.5

3)Experience
From To Occupation NOC Year of Experience
July-2004 July-2006 Accountant 1111 2 years
July-2006 June-2008 Sales Manager 0121 2 years
June-2008 Nov- 2009 Accountant 1111 1 years 5 months
Nov- 2009 Till date Insurance Claims Adjuster 1233 1 years 1 month

4) Age
Age is 29 years
5)Adaptability
Spouse Education- Completed Bachelor Of Computer Application In April-2009.
15 years full time study (10+2+3)
Relatives in Canada- My brother got PR Visa with conformation letter of PR. He will be moving for Canada in Feb-2011.

Factors Points
1) Education 22
2)Ability in English 09
3)Experience 21
4) Age 10
5)Adaptability 09

Total 71

As per my Calculation it's 71 points. So, i request you to please Calculate my points and tell me i am eligible or not?
# And also know me what addtional document (except all form) i need to send to CIO Canada?
Saurav

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
2future said:
Hi friends,I have two questions.
I have a current account,is it necessary to have a savings account for proof of funds? If I change it now it will show as a new account.
The second question is that I got my reference letter from my employer in October.However, due to some unforeseen problems my application got delayed.I'll be applying in January now. Do I need to get another ref.letter now.Please help.Your input is greatly appreciated.
Any suggestions friends?

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
2future said:
Any suggestions friends?
hey friend as for ur account ii don't think checking or saving account will affect ur file unless the amount is urs and is transferable as per the Cic rule.
But please consult other experts opininon in this forum.
hope this gives u some idea.

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
string11 said:
hey friend as for ur account ii don't think checking or saving account will affect ur file unless the amount is urs and is transferable as per the Cic rule.
But please consult other experts opininon in this forum.
hope this gives u some idea.
Thanks a million string 11.It helps a lot! :)

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2future said:
Hi friends,I have two questions.
I have a current account,is it necessary to have a savings account for proof of funds? If I change it now it will show as a new account.
The second question is that I got my reference letter from my employer in October.However, due to some unforeseen problems my application got delayed.I'll be applying in January now. Do I need to get another ref.letter now.Please help.Your input is greatly appreciated.
1. as regards to current account , I recomanded that you have saving accounts my lawyer advice me to wait n maintain saving acc, you may use alternative solution, trasfer the money to saving account and then send two statement one of current n second of saving ofcourse VO alwayz give you a chance to submit the additional doc if they aren' satisfy by your current docs .. in this way you will hv saving account ready if they req one :)

2. A recent letter req. and it is recommanded by vo.

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
sultanali said:
1. as regards to current account , I recomanded that you have saving accounts my lawyer advice me to wait n maintain saving acc, you may use alternative solution, trasfer the money to saving account and then send two statement one of current n second of saving ofcourse VO alwayz give you a chance to submit the additional doc if they aren' satisfy by your current docs .. in this way you will hv saving account ready if they req one :)

2. A recent letter req. and it is recommanded by vo.
Thanks for the detailed answer.I'll follow your suggestions Insahallah!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dear Saurav,
I have calculated your points and as per my calculation it is 66
1. Education: 22
2. Age: 10
3. IELTS: 9
4. Experience: 21
5.Adaptibility: 4 (your brother doesn't reside in canada yet, to claim points from relatives, he/she must be canadian citizen/PR holder and resides in canada)
By the way, Your IELTS score is low. Your writing skill is in Basic level and recently visa officers are rejecting applications for that(No consideration even applicants have 67 points). Your level of english profficiency must be in Moderate level in all 4 sections.
Sit for IELTS(Only general training IELTS is accepted) again and manage 67 points to become eligible for FSW1 category.

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Saurav said:
Dear Sir,

I want to apply under Federal Skilled Worker-1 Category. I have read all process for application on www.cic.gc.ca website.

Still, I have some queries as listed below points. I am not clear how many point it can claim for given detail below.
Here I am sending my detail for calculating points.

1) Education
From To City Country Type of Certificate

June-1995 October-1996 INDIA S.S.C
June-1998 March-1999 INDIA H.S.C
June-1999 April-2002 INDIA Bachelor of commerce (Three Years)
June-2002 May-2004 INDIA Bachelor of Laws (Two Years)

Note- I have completed Fourth Semester of Laws in 2004, Just exam was pending that i have cleared in Apri-2009.
Total Years Of Education- 17 years.(10+2+3+2)

2)Ability in English
IELTS SCORE
Listening- 5.5 Reading- 5.0 Writing- 5.0 Speaking- 6.5 Overall Band- 5.5

3)Experience
From To Occupation NOC Year of Experience
July-2004 July-2006 Accountant 1111 2 years
July-2006 June-2008 Sales Manager 0121 2 years
June-2008 Nov- 2009 Accountant 1111 1 years 5 months
Nov- 2009 Till date Insurance Claims Adjuster 1233 1 years 1 month

4) Age
Age is 29 years
5)Adaptability
Spouse Education- Completed Bachelor Of Computer Application In April-2009.
15 years full time study (10+2+3)
Relatives in Canada- My brother got PR Visa with conformation letter of PR. He will be moving for Canada in Feb-2011.

Factors Points
1) Education 22
2)Ability in English 09
3)Experience 21
4) Age 10
5)Adaptability 09

Total 71

As per my Calculation it's 71 points. So, i request you to please Calculate my points and tell me i am eligible or not?
# And also know me what addtional document (except all form) i need to send to CIO Canada?
Saurav

brill

Dec 11, 2009
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear Saurav,
5.Adaptibility: 4 (your brother doesn't reside in canada yet, to claim points from relatives, he/she must be canadian citizen/PR holder and resides in canada)
By the way, Your IELTS score is low. Your writing skill is in Basic level and recently visa officers are rejecting applications for that(No consideration even applicants have 67 points). Your level of english profficiency must be in Moderate level in all 4 sections.
Sit for IELTS(Only general training IELTS is accepted) again and manage 67 points to become eligible for FSW1 category.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

HI,
As I had sent my new application on 2nd October,2010 to CIO,Sydney.I wasn't able to send my sealed envelope transcripts of KU,becoz I am abroad.Neither I attested my educational documents from HEC,Islamabad,but they are just notarized and verifed from KU.so what do you think?
if my file would reach London VO,then would they ask for my sealed envelope transcripts of KU and attested educational documents from HEC,Islamabad?or it'll be ok.otherwise then I have to get university sealed transcripts and verified documents from HEC for 2nd phase?
Pls. clear me....................
Is KU giving university sealed transcripts to the applicants?pls. tell me in your experience..................

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
brill said:
HI,
As I had sent my new application on 2nd October,2010 to CIO,Sydney.I wasn't able to send my sealed envelope transcripts of KU,becoz I am abroad.Neither I attested my educational documents from HEC,Islamabad,but they are just notarized and verifed from KU.so what do you think?
if my file would reach London VO,then would they ask for my sealed envelope transcripts of KU and attested educational documents from HEC,Islamabad?or it'll be ok.otherwise then I have to get university sealed transcripts and verified documents from HEC for 2nd phase?
Pls. clear me....................
Is KU giving university sealed transcripts to the applicants?pls. tell me in your experience..................
Notarize educational documents is sufficient.
However,there is a chance(50%)that CIO might find your application "Incomplete" since you didn't send transcript in university sealed envelop & all incomplete application get returned to applicant's address.
N.B: If KU university doesn't provide transcript in sealed envelop then you have to provide an explanation letter explainig the matter to CIO.

muqdad

Oct 15, 2010
PDF forms

plz any one can help me to full the PDF forms ,because i cant change the font size while i full the blanks some word is missing beause the plank is not enough to the sentence.
thanks

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear Saurav,

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Dear Dr Hasib,
Thanks for your valuable time and comments. if my brother goes canada in feb end. after his landing when can i claim his points(After what time after his landing)? And what document should i get from him to support my claim.

Reeya

Dec 13, 2010
test (currently IELTS and CELPIP for English and TEF for French) with their application (to the CIO)

2) PCC's must be submitted for EVERY APPLICANT (principal applicant, spouse, conjugal partner, children over a certain age depending on each country - usually 18 but sometimes 16) for every country you have lived in for 6 months or more since you were 16 or 18 years old. Note also that these must be in English or French or translated by an accredited translator.

I know this seems to be a big change, but don't despair. What you need to send hasn't changed ... you just need to send it all at once. Think positive - you no longer have to wait until you get AOR from CIO and therefore this process should be faster and this way you can make sure you have everything in time (there's been many posts before from people who are looking to get extensions from 120 days which will no longer be necessary). Good luck to everyone! If you have questions, post and search the forum ... there's lots of people who are very helpful here!

[/quote] :) i m Pakistani and applyin for skilled worker .can anyone tell me where to submit all da documents,CIO canada or London office????

Reeya

Dec 13, 2010
i m pakistani and applying for skilled worker.can anyone tell that where i ve to submit my application and supporting documents?CIO Canada or London,UK

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Reeya said:
i m pakistani and applying for skilled worker.can anyone tell that where i ve to submit my application and supporting documents?CIO Canada or London,UK
Yup....
We have to submit ALL documents (including PCC original, if it is there) to CIO, Canada. NOTHING to Visa Office.

Cheers, Anil