+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
New tougher Canada laws to curb illegal immigration
Canada, 25th October: The Canadian government has unveiled new tougher laws to control illegal immigration in the nation.

This will be done by introducing stiff penalties for those involved in human smuggling. Moreover, the federal government has also stated of detaining asylum seekers in Canada.

The main aim will be to crack down on those involved in human smuggling in Canada leading to their prosecution.

Some of the new measures include compulsory detention of human smugglers extending up to 10 years, prison sentences, a waiting period of five years for illegal immigrants wanting to make application for permanent residency in Canada, terminated refugee applications for those returning to their native nation for holidays and holding ship operators and ship owners to make them accountable for using ships in illegal Canada immigration.

The announcement about the new Canada immigration laws for punishing the guilty of illegal immigration in Canada was made by Vic Toews, Canada’s Public Safety Minister and Canadian immigration minister Jason Kenney in Vancouver on Thursday.

The new law states that anyone found to be involved in smuggling of more than 50 people to Canada for monetary reasons while risking his or her own life will have to spend 10 years in jail.

Mr. Toews stated clearly that Canada will not allow abuse of its immigration system either by people smugglers or those not willing to abide by Canada immigration rules.

The new stiffer and harsher penalties for human smugglers in response to the growing human smuggling activities in Canada which proved that Canada is being targeted by human smuggling networks, Toews.

The government of Canada had been promising tougher legislations ever since the officials caught a ship with 500 Tamils on B.C. coast this August. Almost a year ago, around 72 Sri Lankan Tamils had landed on Canada border. All such migrants have asked to be provided refugee status in Canada.

The officials say they have struggled for a long time to put together the rules that were approved by the Canadian PM (Prime Minister) Stephen Harper and cabinet.

The government of Canada stated that it will have to act tough or will be at risk of losing public support for Canada’s generous refugee and immigration system.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
here by looking comments of indra prab i m really confused as according to taht first i will send doc to cio then i will send doc to vo ...and in vo checklist i have to provide again doc ..and at time time my ielts will be more than 1 year ..at time when i submit doc it will be valid ( in early dec) ...in mar 2011 it will be oneyear passed for my ielts so vo can ask for submitting again ielts..may be i will loose band..and then i will reduce my points
plz help i really tense that should my ielts be less than 1 year even i will submit it to vo
plz plz comment
plz guide
i am very needy about ur replies
tahnx
regards

sureshcisco

Oct 25, 2010
You need not have to send all the docs. VO will send you an email to send PCC. Once you do that they will ask you to do Medical. Finally, send the processing fee+ final application form + original docs (which they will return).

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
iram1 said:
here by looking comments of indra prab i m really confused as according to taht first i will send doc to cio then i will send doc to vo ...and in vo checklist i have to provide again doc ..and at time time my ielts will be more than 1 year ..at time when i submit doc it will be valid ( in early dec) ...in mar 2011 it will be oneyear passed for my ielts so vo can ask for submitting again ielts..may be i will loose band..and then i will reduce my points
plz help i really tense that should my ielts be less than 1 year even i will submit it to vo
plz plz comment
plz guide
i am very needy about ur replies
tahnx
regards
What are you talking about? I have no clue as to which reply of mine was stating that you will have to send 2 sets of documents one to CIO and the other to VO ??? ??? ???

BTW, ALL documents(including CIO checklist and VO checklist documents) except PCC has to go to CIO, if you are applying after June 26 2010.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Don’t lie in your Canada immigration application
Canada, 26th October: Do you know that any lie in your Canada immigration application can put a question mark on your chances of immigration?

While providing detailed information in your application for Canada immigration, you must provide a true and authentic detail of various facts about yourself. Giving any false information can hinder not only yours but also the chances of your family members seeking immigration to Canada.

Why should you abstain from providing false information in your Canada visa application---

• Giving untrue information in your application is regarded a legal crime under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;

• It renders you ineligible to immigrate to Canada either for studying in Canada, working in Canada, going to Canada on a Canada visitor visa or seeking permanent immigration to Canada;

• It reduces the chances of your family members for Canada immigration;

• It shows your disrespect towards rules of laws and makes you suspicious in the eyes of the Canada immigration officials regarding the disrespect you might show towards Canadian laws after your immigration to Canada.

• Immigration fraud is considered to be a big threat to the security and integrity of the immigration system of Canada and anyone caught to be misrepresenting the facts is likely to be denied any chance to immigrate to Canada.

• The introduction of ‘The Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act’ on June 8, 2010 is another proof of the fact that anyone found to be involved in fraud either directly or under the influence of any crooked immigration consultants to gain Canada citizenship or Canada visa will not be spared by Canada immigration department.

• The government of Canada has introduced several measures to ensure that immigration consultation services in Canada are provided only by notaries, lawyers or registered members of CSIC (Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants).

• Anyone giving false information about persecution for making refugee claims is likely to face severe punishment as per the Canada immigration laws.

Remember, honesty is, undoubtedly, the best policy if you want to successfully immigrate to Canada and even a small lie might make you pay a heavy price for your mistake.

P

prabhjotgill

plz note tht im sure abt PCC that u need not to submit it with ur application u have to give it to local visa office at a later date plz check cic website

sureshcisco

Oct 25, 2010
Prabhjotgill and Indira,

I agree 100% that we need not have to include PCC while we are sending doc to CIO, Sydney. It is clearly mentioned in Immigration guide!

Again, At a later stage when CIO process the application, VO will contact to send the PCC.

Thanks.

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
Hi everyone,

I'am newbie here I just want to ask if anyone had the same experience with regards of CIO applications under FSW class, I'm currently here in Canada and i already sent my application last May 5, 2010 and it is on 6 months since I passed my application to CIO I'm just wondering why it took so long now to receive a confirmation letter , the CIO deducted my application fee last Aug. 4, 2010 after 3 months and untill now I hav'nt receice any email from them, normally I had ask that accdg. to their experiences they deduct it first if you used your credit card and then after a month or a month and half they'll send you an email confirmation that they receiv your application and you can complete gatherings documents to be sent in bufallo visa office giving you 200 days to complete all required docs, I already called CIC just to ask not to follow up and accdg. to them they are actually delayed for 33 weeks and i might received the letter it depends on the situation on January 2011, I'am just worried why my other freinds who send application during the first quarter of this year got their confirmation within a month I'am just a month behind them and fall in the early 2nd quater of this year.

I hope somebody can help me with this can share same experience, But what they said it is a good sign that they already deduct it from your credit card so it means they already accepted your application and maybe they are really late on the confirmation email. thank you for listening to me Freinds. HOPE anybody can give me idea whats going on.Thanks again.

angelpot

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All ,

What if Credit Card Charged or DD enchased by CIC & while on eligibility review file rejected or returned ?

Any Idea ?

Regards,

Mayank

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
muqdad said:
hi ..plz any one can help me
i want knoe the transcript form shuld send ti CIO or to the CO
Dear Muqdad

ALL documents must to be sent to CIO (NS, Canada) ...... EXCEPT Police Clearance Certificate (PCC). PCC will be asked by Visa Office (VO & not CO) at a later stage....... All the Best.

Cheers, Anil

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
muqdad said:
hi ..plz any one can help me
i want knoe the transcript form shuld send ti CIO or to the CO
U need to send original transcript(sealed in a envelop with university stamp) to CIO,canada

FARRUKH880

Nov 1, 2010
Dear Friend,

I am Master in Computer Science, MCSE, MCITP, CISCO Certified professional working as an IT Manage in a well renowned company. I want to apply for canadian Immigration.
When i gothrough the NOC i found the following on the NOC web site related to IT
web site is
www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Qu...=*

217 Computer and Information Systems Professionals

2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
2172 Database Analysts and Data Administrators
2173 Software Engineers and Designers
2174 Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
2175 Web Designers and Developers

Please tell me could i apply for these NOCs.
regards,

Farrukh

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
FARRUKH880 said:
Dear Friend,

I am Master in Computer Science, MCSE, MCITP, CISCO Certified professional working as an IT Manage in a well renowned company. I want to apply for canadian Immigration.
When i gothrough the NOC i found the following on the NOC web site related to IT
web site is
www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Qu...=*

217 Computer and Information Systems Professionals

2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
2172 Database Analysts and Data Administrators
2173 Software Engineers and Designers
2174 Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
2175 Web Designers and Developers

Please tell me could i apply for these NOCs.
regards,

Farrukh
Dear farukh,
None of this occupation is currently under 29 NOC list....check the list
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp