+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Hello,

I have few questions regarding new immigration rules:

1) Do we Pakistani’s need to prepare two sets of applications, one for CIO Sydney another for VO London?

2) For VO office London do we need to fill: SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562)

3) Where to send complete application, and following supporting documents required in the checklist of VO London?

TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP IN CANADA (IF APPLICABLE)
EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS
WORK EXPERIENCE
PROOF OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
SETTLEMENT FUNDS
POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCES
FEE PAYMENT
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS

Overall, according to new rules we have to send at once completely everything to CIO Sydney & VO London? Is it like this?

Thanks,
Salman

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
dibs said:
@ anil .. i have submitted a baptism certificate from my church stating ma date of birth on it .. do u think i'll make it buddy ?? N I hav just send in my application .. waiting for them to receicve it ...
Dear dibs

...Congrats for sending the application ...all the best for processing of the case. As for your query..... in my opinion CIO are not accepting anything except birth certificate...... as birth certificate also shows individual's parents name & place of birth. May be that is the reason they are not accepting even 10th class certificate. Therefore I got this letter from New Delhi VO (about different documents which may be accepted as proof of birth) .... however, all these are just different ways / options available for BC ...... the acceptance of these documents are entirely dependent on CIO :-[ :-[....... therefore I am doubtful about your baptism certificate .. :'( :'(. But I am assuming that you have given a reasonable explanation for this effect :( :eek: :(!!!

Now we can only pray..... still, in the mean time please try to get the original BC.;; :) :) It may be required later.... 8)
By the way ... please be comfortable & give your details as per the spreadsheet (mentioned in the signature area)... I will update your status...... you can also visit the following 2 threads and participate -
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.2805.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ndelhi-vo-post26-june-2010-applicantslets-get-connected-t53443.0.html

The 1st one is very important and informative..... lot of seniors and well informed members .... from around the world ::)
The 2nd one is specifically for New Delhi applicants ..... for the time being it is moving in a slow pace.... :-X :-X

Cheers, Anil

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi

Yes, if u don't have Birth certificate. u can take photocopies of all pages of 10th Pass certificate book, notorise and send it. Coz whn the VO asked me the birth certi as additional documents i did the same and they accept it and send my medicals. but be sure u send all pages

biju

anil04_10 said:
Dear maneee
Welcome to the forum (& this thread!!!). I too had the same problem ... so what I did was this...
(1) Get a birth certificate affidavit through a notary. Make sure all the details are strictly as per your passport.
(2) Go to the following thread and take a printout of my post (reply #21). That post is actually a response from New Delhi VO that school certificate can be submitted / produced as a proof of date of birth. Just highlight the required portion. Along with this letter, attach a notarized photocopy of your 10th class pass certificate.
N/Delhi VO ... post-26 JUNE 2010 applicants...lets get connected OR http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ndelhi-vo-post26-june-2010-applicantslets-get-connected-t53443.15.html
(3) If possible give an explanation to the above-mentioned points.

Hope it helped. All the Best.

Cheers, Anil

dibs

Oct 17, 2010
Kochi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band score 8.)
I did a mistake .. i have already send in ma application on 14 of Oct n they have received it on 21st oct .. :( Now all what i can do is pray n hope tht they wud accept the baptism certificate .. had some complication with ma certficate from govt: ... tht wud have taken a couple of month ... ws worried bout the 20000 Cap and hurried the application in on 14 oct itself ..

Oct 22, 2010
Blaze said:
Based on the documents checlist for visa office state that need Original, Police clearance and POF.

but when you submmit to CIO it will become Copy only, Im Right?

Please clarify?

Thanks
You don't send police certificate to the CIO in NS

maneee26

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
New AEO sent on-27.10.2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14.02.2012- medical line added on-25.02.2012
Interview........
waived.... decision made: 23.04.12
Passport Req..
31.01.2012 - PP/PCC sent on-15.02.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july first week
bijupv007 said:
hi

Yes, if u don't have Birth certificate. u can take photocopies of all pages of 10th Pass certificate book, notorise and send it. Coz whn the VO asked me the birth certi as additional documents i did the same and they accept it and send my medicals. but be sure u send all pages

biju
thanks for your suggestion...Mr.anil & Mr.biju

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi everyone,
Am new to the thread and need help. Let me say few things about myself. Currently, am in UK on work visa which expires in feb 2010. I want to apply for canada under FSW.
1). If I apply from UK will it be a problem after my visa expires and if i do not get my canada visa by then (file transfer).
2.) Can I show my funds in India (fixed deposits) even if i apply tru london.
3). I think we need to apply to CIO directly now, may I know the procedure and the documents to be submitted at first stage.
4). I have 3 years work exp as physiotherapist, i have exp letter but do not have any payslips. Is IT Ok?

Please, advice.
Regards

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
rabbitpriya said:
Hi everyone,
Am new to the thread and need help. ..............
.......................... i have exp letter but do not have any payslips. Is IT Ok?
Please, advice.
Regards
Hi Priya

Welcome to this forum / thread. The first step you need to do is to guide yourself.... please go through the following step by step ...... have to spend at least 2-3 hours ...... :( :eek: :(

(a) The Instruction guide (IMM EG7000) for Canadian Immigrants ..... download it from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
(b) Skim the thread ....... http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.2865.html .......... very informative ....... good set of helpful members. Most of your doubts will get clear when you go through ..... 8) 8)
(c) Still you don't find any solution or are confused we are here to help...... ;D ;D

As for your queries - (1) I think you wanted to write Feb 2011 ..... if Visa is expiring by that time....better to put VO where you can go anytime...your country ...... assuming New Delhi..... now a days UK has become very strict in extending /issuing the visas .... :mad: .......you can apply from London ....but in the very first box, put your VO (Visa Office) as New Delhi ...... if you have to come back to India. If you are sure of the extension, then ONLY put London as VO ..... Getting the file transferred before Feb 2011 seems illogical. :-[ :-[
(2) Yes...you can show funds in India......... Remember ..the bank a/c or FD have to be on your name / spouse name ...... joint a/c ONLY with spouse is acceptable....
(3) All documents (original / notarized photocopy) along with the application must be submitted to CIO (Nova Scotia, Canada) directly. The only exception is PCC ....which is to be submitted to your VO (at a later date ... when asked)
(4) Yup... that's fine...no problem....

Go through the above-mentioned (a) & (b) ...... you will sail through. All the Best

Cheers, Anil

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi anil,
I have one more doubt regarding experience and reference letter. I have 3 yrs of exp in india after that i did my masters. Currently, am not doing my relevant professional job (in NOC) since 1 yr. So, can i just add those 3 yrs exp n reference or should I submit current employers as well. Please, suggest.

thanks
priya

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi rabbitpriya: They are interested in your work experience during the past 10 years, as long as the jobs were in skill level O,A or B. As long as you have a minimum of one year in one of the NOC 29 jobs (physio) during those 10 years and have at least 67 points you are good to go. Having payslips is just one way to further prove you did the job, but it is the experience letter you get from your employer that is essential to prove that you performed the required duties described in your NOC. Best of luck getting all your papers together and dispatched.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Pippin said:
Hi rabbitpriya: They are interested in your work experience during the past 10 years, ...........
........the required duties described in your NOC. Best of luck getting all your papers together and dispatched.
Hi Priya

I second with Pippin. You can add your present job experience (even if it is not in NOC list .... but has to be under Skill type O Or level A/B) .... BUT you have to put the relevant documents (reference letter + cotract) for the NOC applied. Remember that your job duties (for the preferred NOC) should match the listed duties (at least 80%). All the best.

Cheers, Anil

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear anil,,,, & all senior,,,

Please help me out of this question...

Though i posted on but not got any reply except one member who is also not sure of answer.

Need to know how much points i will get from Education.

10+2 = Full time after that

2 year Diploma in Pharmacy = Fulltime

3 year Bachelor in Computer Application = distance mode from IGNOU , New Delhi

2 year Master in Business Administration = Distance mode from ICFAI University .Dehradun.

My both the Distance university is UGC Approved .

Please let me know....

Thanks

Mayank

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz tell me all seniors ...as i really need help very urgent
in mar 2011 my ielts will going to expire as it will be one year on taht date...if i submit my application in end of nov then at that time of course it is not expired ...but when they willa sk for my original doc at time that will be expired ..if they again ask me for ielts...its not 100 percent that i will get same band..so plz tell me taht can i apply in nov and then in mar 2011 if it will expire...do i need ielts again
plz plz help
its really urgent
regards

sureshcisco

Oct 25, 2010
PCC does not need to be included while you are sending all documents at once to CIO in Sydney.
Other than that all documents need to be included. (including your panties:))

You will be required to send PCC to VO when asked!

Thanks.