+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

S

sid4680

siikaa said:
"The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview."
Can anybody tell your experience with this? Has anybody an experience that CIC calls to any employer or asks for an interview?
Thank you!
Hi Sikka,
They just ask regarding your current post and one main thing they check you are really working their or not.so keep inform your employer.

aku.matt

Jan 24, 2012
Hi Guys, please can anyone tell me more about what Free Canada Immigration Assessment is all about, because i have just filled out a form which was online and i was told that i will be contacted by email within 24hr. please if anyone can give me more information on this i will truly appreciate it. please kindly Note that i filled the form with the below info from the website Canadavisa.com please let me know if am doing the right thing and if you did yours with the information below on same website to get a permanent resident card.

Attorney David Cohen's Canadian Immigration website, dedicated to prospective immigrants to Canada

Best Regards to all of you.

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
aku.matt said:
Hi Guys, please can anyone tell me more about what Free Canada Immigration Assessment is all about, because i have just filled out a form which was online and i was told that i will be contacted by email within 24hr. please if anyone can give me more information on this i will truly appreciate it. please kindly Note that i filled the form with the below info from the website Canadavisa.com please let me know if am doing the right thing and if you did yours with the information below on same website to get a permanent resident card.

Attorney David Cohen's Canadian Immigration website, dedicated to prospective immigrants to Canada

Best Regards to all of you.
If you are interested in Canadian Immigration, please first read through the Canadian Government's Immigration website at www.cic.gc.ca

rkv

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/02/2010
Doc's Request.
26/03/2010
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
26/03/2010
IELTS Request
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
30/03/2010
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
MUST BE WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITING
LANDED..........
AWAITING
DEAR ALL ,

TODAY I GOT REJECTION LETTER FROM NDVO STATING THAT I FAILED TO DEMONSTRATE MY RELATIONSHIP TO MY RELATIVES ( BROTHER) IN CANADA.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SUBMITTED HIS PR CARD AND BANK STATEMENT COPY
CAN I CHALLANGE NDVO FOR THIS REASON OR CAN I GIVE MORE INFO IDICATING OUR RELATION SHIP ?
CAN NDVO WILL ACCEPT OUR FILE AGAIN ??
REPLY IN DETAIL

MY POINT WAS 68 THEY DEDUCT 5 SO NOW 63.

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
rkv said:
DEAR ALL ,

TODAY I GOT REJECTION LETTER FROM NDVO STATING THAT I FAILED TO DEMONSTRATE MY RELATIONSHIP TO MY RELATIVES ( BROTHER) IN CANADA.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SUBMITTED HIS PR CARD AND BANK STATEMENT COPY
CAN I CHALLANGE NDVO FOR THIS REASON OR CAN I GIVE MORE INFO IDICATING OUR RELATION SHIP ?
REPLY IN DETAIL

I am not sure about the answer but I will writte down my experience.
When I has my rejection letter in my first application (I didn't win any english language points, I have my studies in an english speaking university), I asked the VO to give me the chance to send IELTS rezults in 30 days. The answer was that "You have to reapply again" :(

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
ibro173 said:
hi,
Please am planning to apply this july on noc3112, when is the best time to apply??????
I thing as soon as possible if you have ready your supporting documents.
The things are changing very fast, and I read that some new regulations will apply this summer.
Good Luck

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going..Canada said:
I am not sure about the answer but I will writte down my experience.
When I has my rejection letter in my first application (I didn't win any english language points, I have my studies in an english speaking university), I asked the VO to give me the chance to send IELTS rezults in 30 days. The answer was that "You have to reapply again" :(
. Hi my one friend had face same problem like you . She had claim point for her uncle but the Cic did not give any point and her application got rejected . She wrote a letter to SVO WITH SOME more documents and finally got visa . I think you can try the same

Jewel

positive power

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/11/2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER 22 /11/ 2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
8/2/2012
Med's Request
10/3/202
Med's Done....
13/3/2012
Passport Req..
13/3/2012
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
OhCanadiana said:
I'm seeing a lot of questions going around about the new checklist and what documents to send to the CIO.

As I read the new information, it seems that with the changes made on June 26, you now need to submit ALL the documents to the CIO, including everything requested in the specific visa office checklist for the visa office you select with your initial application. [NOTE: this does NOT apply to people who submitted their applications to the CIO before June 26, 2010] Take a look at the application instructions and the Backgrounder:

The instructions say:
"Make sure to consult the document checklist (IMM 5612) and the Visa Office specific requirements (supporting documents) for your country at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp to determine what documents you will need to provide. If you are not prepared to submit full documentation to the CIO do not apply now. If you do not submit a complete application with the supporting documents, your application will be returned to you."

The backgrounder explains the change
"9. Why are you eliminating the simplified application?

Since we changed to the simplified application we've noticed a significantly higher number of applicants withdraw when asked for their supporting documents, or full application. By eliminating the simplified application and asking for all the documentation at once, we will make processing more efficient. Eliminating the simplified application shaves 120 days off the total processing time, because this is the time we allowed applicants to send in their supporting documents."
(from "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2010/2010-06-26c.asp")

Many people are specifically asking about IELTS and PCC - and yes! you need to include them. Now

1) EVERY PRINCIPAL APPLICANT must submit the language test results (even if your native language in English or French) for an accredited test (currently IELTS and CELPIP for English and TEF for French) with their application (to the CIO)

2) PCC's must be submitted for EVERY APPLICANT (principal applicant, spouse, conjugal partner, children over a certain age depending on each country - usually 18 but sometimes 16) for every country you have lived in for 6 months or more since you were 16 or 18 years old. Note also that these must be in English or French or translated by an accredited translator.

I know this seems to be a big change, but don't despair. What you need to send hasn't changed ... you just need to send it all at once. Think positive - you no longer have to wait until you get AOR from CIO and therefore this process should be faster and this way you can make sure you have everything in time (there's been many posts before from people who are looking to get extensions from 120 days which will no longer be necessary). Good luck to everyone! If you have questions, post and search the forum ... there's lots of people who are very helpful here!
Dear OhCanadiana ,
Its really a helpful thread.
I am little confused pl advice.
my timeline
Application submitted on 8 Nov-2011
PER on : 21 Jan-2012
AOR from New delhi Vo: 8 feb2012
Now should I need to send all document to VO.

Pl reply

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
positive power said:
Dear OhCanadiana ,
Its really a helpful thread.
I am little confused pl advice.
my timeline
Application submitted on 8 Nov-2011
PER on : 21 Jan-2012
AOR from New delhi Vo: 8 feb2012
Now should I need to send all document to VO.

Pl reply
There are no other documents you need to send at this time. You just have to wait for the medical request. You have reached this stage because you have sent all the required documents with your initial application to CIO, Nova Scotia. Do not get confused and worried.

positive power

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/11/2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER 22 /11/ 2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
8/2/2012
Med's Request
10/3/202
Med's Done....
13/3/2012
Passport Req..
13/3/2012
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
NKKD Hortons said:
There are no other documents you need to send at this time. You just have to wait for the medical request. You have reached this stage because you have sent all the required documents with your initial application to CIO, Nova Scotia. Do not get confused and worried.
Dear NKKD
Thanks for advice
+1 for these

Rakireddy

Feb 11, 2012
rkv said:
DEAR ALL ,

REPLY IN DETAIL

They are asking you show the relationship with the sponsor, that is , how you both are related closely

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Dear All,
today i have completed my interview with CHC new delhi.
It was more like a corss checking things between me and my wife.
At last interviewer told me that although some of difference in answer , i am satisfying with your relation and application.
Your file is approved. we will inform u things within 3 to 4 weeks.
Although at last he also told, u will get confirmed status after 4 weeks .

What this means? any one can explain,
He has taken my 4 month daughter passport with him but her medical still not completed while mine and my wifes medical already completed, we sent pp and RRPF a month ago also he has given receipt today only.

PLease help

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Hello friend

Who was interviewer?? Canadian or indian? I am sure your interview gives positive result bcoz the interviewr is satisfied with you. How long was it??