+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

Jan 9, 2011
anil04_10 said:
Welcome to this forum erika222

Please join the following thread, especially for post June 26 applicants.
.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.9705.html

You can give your application details and can see the progress in -
spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

Cheers, Anil

We're a bit afraid that we have a problem. We posted our documents the 26th Oktober 2010 and they still did not book off the costs from our creditcard.
We also did not get our file back... (We didn't receive anything)
But we are working with an emigration agency, so we are very sure that all the documents are ok.

When I read the list from your post, it seems that everyones payment happens withing the first two weeks...
We work trough the embasy of Paris.
Is there anyone with the same problem?

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
hey guys. i just joined this forum. its a great place to share views and gain information on canada visa.

Can someone please reply to these queries.

1. i have applied on 21st october 2010 under NOC 1122. What was the date on with the cap was filled.

2. My Bank Draft is not yet encashed. does it take really this long or there is some problem

3. i have not added my wife and child in initial application. can i add them later for the PR.

Please do reply and please anyone can reply on any of my question. Thank you all in advance.

regards.

Ghani2004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
SURAT,GUJARAT,INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER ON 31/05/11, 2nd AOR ON 16/08/2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO-08/07/2011
Med's Request
PPR/MR/RPRF, IN PROCESS on 12/12/11,
Med's Done....
31/12/11
Interview........
waiwed
Passport Req..
12/12/11, received by NDVO on 09/01/12
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on 31/01/12, valid till 22/12/12
LANDED..........
4TH DEC 12
i am new in this forum and i am going to submit in 3111-3112 NOC class, but, i have one problem, i consult with my representative, and come to that i should submit birth certificate, but birth information is always written on the front page of passport, so it should be there, or not necessary. other thing is that certificate should be issued by where you born. but in my case , my original birth date is defer from my passport information, if i submit my birth certificate from where i born than it different, so i can bring birth certi from school, and it is as data of my passport. so ,please advice me what to do with this problem.

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear siniors,

What is the difference between Certified True Copy and Notarized Photocopy documents?

Please Advice....

asaf

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
asaf said:
Dear siniors,

What is the difference between Certified True Copy and Notarized Photocopy documents?

Please Advice....

asaf
as far as i know:

a certified true copy is a simple one where an authorised person or a gazated officer stamps the photocopy stating "true Copy" and signing on it.

a notarized copy is done by Public Notary authorized by Judicial Court. A notarized copy has Rs. 20 juditial stamp, true copy and verified stamp and a red seal of notary. as in india.

tvm

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
anyone submitted full docs to CIO for job code 0811, kindly post your experience in this thread.

I have submitted in october 2010 still awaiting acknowledgement.

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nish said:
hey guys. i just joined this forum. its a great place to share views and gain information on canada visa.

Can someone please reply to these queries.

1. i have applied on 21st october 2010 under NOC 1122. What was the date on with the cap was filled.

2. My Bank Draft is not yet encashed. does it take really this long or there is some problem

3. i have not added my wife and child in initial application. can i add them later for the PR.

Please do reply and please anyone can reply on any of my question. Thank you all in advance.

regards.

Hi Nish

I remember on Diwali 05 NOV 10, the 1122 category showed cap full. As far as the time is concerned, in my personal view it should take between 3-3.5 months to get PER, this is based on the posts from the various users just like you and me.

I would suggest you to contact you bank (which I believe is SBI) directly, I feel SBI Canada must have drawn DD for you via SBI India. You should wait for 10-15days more, before you may spread the good news of you PER.

I think you should have added your wife and child to the application while applying to CIC. My suggestion in this regard would be to add your family once you get PER and your file is transferred to New Delhi VO, after this your application would be considered with 3 people (like finances, spouse's education, etc....). Take some senior's advise as well on this.

Good Luck and God bless all...
:)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Nish: I would carefully review rules regarding family members. As I recall, you HAD to include ALL immediate family members in your application whether or not they were accompanying you, otherwise you would NOT be allowed to sponsor them at a later date. Other Seniors please comment.

L

ladykiller

hello,
i have a question to ask about my friend's application,

His wife is an engineer and has 16 years of education.During her last year of study,she worked full time.She passed out 1 year ago and she is still working at the same job.means her total working experience are 2 years.I m confused tht ,,,can we claim the experience points during her last year study ??

seniors plz comments

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Pippin said:
Nish: I would carefully review rules regarding family members. As I recall, you HAD to include ALL immediate family members in your application whether or not they were accompanying you, otherwise you would NOT be allowed to sponsor them at a later date. Other Seniors please comment.
Yes, that's perfectly correct Pippin :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
ladykiller said:
hello,
i have a question to ask about my friend's application,

His wife is an engineer and has 16 years of education.During her last year of study,she worked full time.She passed out 1 year ago and she is still working at the same job.means her total working experience are 2 years.I m confused tht ,,,can we claim the experience points during her last year study ??

seniors plz comments
one can no show that she work full time during study. because its not allowed that u work more than 20hrs per week. so u can count that work as part work. the full time work can start straight after she finished her study. thats I can tell at this stage

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
asaf said:
Dear siniors,

Please Advice....

asaf

A very clear defination of
Notorized copy: the copy which u get from an authorised notery at your place and who charge around 5 or depends on your city to notorise a copy. yes for sure you will need red seal. blue seals are not valid. they will also stamp their name and designation. In short you will have two stamps one is round seal which will have government of Gujarat or Government of Maharastra or such kind of writing in round seal. and second seal will have his name and designation with also again government of abc at the end with full adress of his office.

True Copy: very simply blue ink stamp of any officer just like school principal,bank manager, medical officer, engineer or any other such class two or class one office. in canada visa system. they never acept this kind of proof.

I hope this is much clear

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Ghani2004 said:
i am new in this forum and i am going to submit in 3111-3112 NOC class, but, i have one problem, i consult with my representative, and come to that i should submit birth certificate, but birth information is always written on the front page of passport, so it should be there, or not necessary. other thing is that certificate should be issued by where you born. but in my case , my original birth date is defer from my passport information, if i submit my birth certificate from where i born than it different, so i can bring birth certi from school, and it is as data of my passport. so ,please advice me what to do with this problem.
Well you must need birth certificate to avoid delay. If you need to do any changes in your birth certificate its still possible. You need to get a written 20 rs stamped note from any notory which can describe that you have such and such name instead of this,, by mistake. So kindly correct the same and get me a new certificate. now a days its also possible that if u go to your government offices, Like TALUKA or District level government office, they got a software running in which if they will enter your bdate, they can get all detail of you which later on they can print and give it to u. Its much easy, if you nkow procedure. They even dont charge couple of rupees for the same.

bhavikcpatel

Star Member
Jul 18, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent With Original Application to CIO ,
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Original Application to CIO ( 6 Band - 8 Point)
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-06-2011
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2011
LANDED..........
13-12-2011
Better to get it from CIVIC center, if u need to modify anything, just fill in the form and same will be updated in 10 days max,

also by looking file received status, you can take this risk.

kavya said:
Well you must need birth certificate to avoid delay. If you need to do any changes in your birth certificate its still possible. You need to get a written 20 rs stamped note from any notory which can describe that you have such and such name instead of this,, by mistake. So kindly correct the same and get me a new certificate. now a days its also possible that if u go to your government offices, Like TALUKA or District level government office, they got a software running in which if they will enter your bdate, they can get all detail of you which later on they can print and give it to u. Its much easy, if you nkow procedure. They even dont charge couple of rupees for the same.

CN tower

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY2010
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 2010
Do not send originals unless otherwise stated. Send notarized photocopies of all documents except the police certificates, which must be originals. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

this quote is from the VO guide

is that means i should copy all the translated DOC with the origin certifications for ex work letter and university transcript and so on>>>