+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Impact of Adding spouse after receiving AOR of Permanent Residency application

Departure87

Jan 28, 2019
Hello,
In my own case, my husband had contract in home country and would not be able to leave when i started my application so i put him as non accompanying spouse. After i had received my ITA, his contract became open making him available to leave the country. i sent mails to my cic concerning this and he was eventually added to my application as an accompanying spouse.
i hope this info helps.
So many people here helped me when i raised it here. Passing on the goodwill.
Thank you very much.
Did they recalculated CRS point? Did CIC ask for any clarification ? What is a status of your application?

Sep 11, 2019
Hello All,

I’ve received AOR (Express entry FSW) on 22nd Feb 2019. Got married on 11th May 2019. I’ve requested to add spouse immediately after marriage and they’ve responded after month and a half requesting documents for spouse. I’ve submitted all documents and got confirmation of receipt for spousal documents on 7/24/2019. After that I haven’t heard anything from them. I’ve exceeded 20 days from the 6 months usual timeline. If anybody with similar situation, just wanted to know how long it usually takes till someone get fingerprints request for spouse followed by PPR?

Thanks.

OHiluvCANADA

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
Hello All,

I’ve received AOR (Express entry FSW) on 22nd Feb 2019. Got married on 11th May 2019. I’ve requested to add spouse immediately after marriage and they’ve responded after month and a half requesting documents for spouse. I’ve submitted all documents and got confirmation of receipt for spousal documents on 7/24/2019. After that I haven’t heard anything from them. I’ve exceeded 20 days from the 6 months usual timeline. If anybody with similar situation, just wanted to know how long it usually takes till someone get fingerprints request for spouse followed by PPR?

Thanks.
Relax now, as you added you spouse now 6 months timeline is not applicable to your application because application is changed. Now its all depends upon luck, some people get PPR for both within 2 weeks and some gets in more than 6+ months.
Best of luck !

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
Hello All,

Thanks.
Hello, please when did you submit the documents for your spouse before you received a confirmation mail on the 24th of July? I am in that position here. I submitted my wife's application on the 27th of September.

asharma90

Oct 10, 2019
Hello All,

Thanks.
I've received AOR (Express Entry CEC) on 23rd June 2018 and received PPR on 3rd Dec 2018 following which I got married on 12th DEC 2018 and informed CIC about it, they acknowledged and provided a set of documents to be submitted for adding a spouse. Submitted all the required documents on 14th January 2019. The online portal started showing dependent with UCI generated (a few days later). Its been around 10 months and we still didn't get PPR yet, Applied for GCMS notes in April which they provided in June with In progress status. Then applied in July and they haven't provided it yet around 3 months. Any comments Folks!

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
I've received AOR (Express Entry CEC) on 23rd June 2018 and received PPR on 3rd Dec 2018 following which I got married on 12th DEC 2018 and informed CIC about it, they acknowledged and provided a set of documents to be submitted for adding a spouse. Submitted all the required documents on 14th January 2019. The online portal started showing dependent with UCI generated (a few days later). Its been around 10 months and we still didn't get PPR yet, Applied for GCMS notes in April which they provided in June with In progress status. Then applied in July and they haven't provided it yet around 3 months. Any comments Folks!
Hi, has your spouse gotten biometrics instruction letter?

LadyOngbak

Oct 27, 2019
Hello,
In my own case, my husband had contract in home country and would not be able to leave when i started my application so i put him as non accompanying spouse. After i had received my ITA, his contract became open making him available to leave the country. i sent mails to my cic concerning this and he was eventually added to my application as an accompanying spouse.
i hope this info helps.
Hello wasnyoir crs recalculated?

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello,
i hope this info helps.
Hi, was your spouse Ielts results dated after you received ITA? Was your recalculated score lower or higher than ITA scores?

Chichu456

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancour
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2019
AOR Received.
02-12-1991
Med's Request
07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
Hi all,
I’m in Post AOR stage with medical passed stage I have raised a webform and did only sent my marriage certificate. Do I have to sent all the documents which I have before they really ask for the documents for adding spouse to my file.
CEC
AOR 2nd Dec 2019.
Edmonton VO
BG in progress
No updates since medicals.

suggestions??
Should I provide some photos and passport of my spouse to the VO? Using webform?

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi all,
I’m in Post AOR stage with medical passed stage I have raised a webform and did only sent my marriage certificate. Do I have to sent all the documents which I have before they really ask for the documents for adding spouse to my file.
CEC
AOR 2nd Dec 2019.
Edmonton VO
BG in progress
No updates since medicals.

suggestions??
Should I provide some photos and passport of my spouse to the VO? Using webform?
Hi, when did you get married?