+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi Dear,

I would like to do a process for my PG diploma through IQAS as my bachelors are already evaluated by WES, could you please confirm
Is IQAS accept transcripts directly from University only ?

waiting for your response
which college ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
IMT CDL Ghaziabad
are you from this years batch too ?

And yes many people have confirmed it is evaluated by IQAS but you can drop them an email and ask whether you have to send it directly to university. It was not the case earlier though... now since WES has done it not sure if IQAS too has changed

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
oh ok .. i am from 2014 batch
yeah you are right ..i think i need to e-mail them
How about you ?

nitz19arg

Jun 2, 2018
Going slightly off topic here, want to know which 1 or 2 year PGDM courses in online mode (other than IMT-CDL ones) are accepted easily by WES/IQAS ?

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi Dear,

I would like to do a process for my PG diploma through IQAS as my bachelors are already evaluated by WES, could you please confirm

IQAS accepts the university sealed/stamped/signed transcripts sent by applicant directly (if university denies to send). IQAS website says this, check over there on How To Apply section.

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Perfect thank you so much , i just red on their website.
and any idea how much time they will take to assess ?

pavinayan

Sep 13, 2018
Hi Dear,

It says on their website that they want it directly from University. But if you get the envelope sealed and signed by the controller of Examinations, and do not tamper with it. They will accept the documents.

Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

Yes, I recently got my WES done for 1-year executive MBA. IMT is recognized now. And this diploma is equivalent to 2-3 years of Graduation degree.
Hi,

Yes, I recently got my WES done for 1-year executive MBA. IMT is recognized now. And this diploma is equivalent to 2-3 years of Graduation degree.
@pavinayan- was it from imt cdl?
Could you please tell me when did you send it.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi,

Is it IMTCDL? Which Batch? I always seen only negative feedback for IMTCDL by WES.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hi,

I checked the WES site for list if indian colleges they are approving and I don't find IMT-Ghaziabad in their list! Interestingly I found Vidyasagar university listed..since you are from 2017-18 batch IMT is not affilliated to Vidyasagar anymore.Which makes me wonder how you got a positive evaluation from WES. Btw..did you check whether IMT was in their college list before sending transcripts to WES?