+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

abeer786

Mar 19, 2018
Still waiting.

Seems like so many of you are also waiting for our ECA. Will post once we get it.
BTW bro did IMT CDL directly mail transcripts to IQAS canada in your case?

I just found out that unlike WES, IQAS website mentions that transcripts be directly mailed to them from university.
Did you get your universities to send all your transcripts directly to them ?

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
BTW bro did IMT CDL directly mail transcripts to IQAS canada in your case?

I just found out that unlike WES, IQAS website mentions that transcripts be directly mailed to them from university.
Did you get your universities to send all your transcripts directly to them ?
As mentioned in this Forum earlier, it doesn't matter who is sending the transcripts to IQAs. In our case, we received all 3 transcripts for my girl friend and sent all of us them in a single package.

Reactions: desmat

abeer786

Mar 19, 2018
As mentioned in this Forum earlier, it doesn't matter who is sending the transcripts to IQAs. In our case, we received all 3 transcripts for my girl friend and sent all of us them in a single package.
I see, thanks for the info. A couple of questions more, if you can answer
Did you also get the seal and sign of the university in request of Academic Records Form at IQAS website?
Also by single package do you mean you sent all the transcripts and your IQAS application form in one package or did you send two packages? One for application form and one for all transcripts ?

I really appreciate your help and support here and I do hope you get positive ECA soon :) I had readied my documents thinking of WES in mind, but only at the last moment I came to know about WES not recognizing IMT CDL, that is why all this last min questions.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Timeline for the much awaited ECA for my girl friend.

All documents (Application and All Transcripts) reached IQAS: 12th Jan 2018

1st AoR: 20th Jan 2018 (after follow up)
2nd AoR: 2nd Mar 2018

ECA Soft copy: 9th Apr 2018
Total time taken: 12 Weeks from receiving documents.

Courses she has completed:
Bachelor of Science from University of Kolkata (3 years)
Master of Science from University of Kolkata (2 years)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IMT CDL (2 years)

Credentials given:
Masters credential for University of Kolkata degree.
University Diploma credential for IMT CDL - PGDM.

What this means is that, although IQAS recognized IMT CDL, they do not give MASTERS credential for 2 Year PGDM course. (Not sure about 1 year course). They only gave University Diploma credential. If you do not have any other PG degree, you probably will have to go with 'More than one certificates with at least one degree being 3 years' option, when you create your profile.

NavKaur02

Apr 5, 2018
Timeline for the much awaited ECA for my girl friend.

All documents (Application and All Transcripts) reached IQAS: 12th Jan 2018

1st AoR: 20th Jan 2018 (after follow up)
2nd AoR: 2nd Mar 2018

ECA Soft copy: 9th Apr 2018
Total time taken: 12 Weeks from receiving documents.

Courses she has completed:
Bachelor of Science from University of Kolkata (3 years)
Master of Science from University of Kolkata (2 years)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IMT CDL (2 years)

Credentials given:
Masters credential for University of Kolkata degree.
University Diploma credential for IMT CDL - PGDM.

What this means is that, although IQAS recognized IMT CDL, they do not give MASTERS credential for 2 Year PGDM course. (Not sure about 1 year course). They only gave University Diploma credential. If you do not have any other PG degree, you probably will have to go with 'More than one certificates with at least one degree being 3 years' option, when you create your profile.
Hello,

Thanks for putting out details so well.
But I still have a question if you can probably answer it. The above evaluation of IMT CDL is gonna add few points or not?
Like i only have one bachelor degree and other one is IMT CDL diploma.
So would this credential give me point or not?
Should i go ahead for the evaluation with IQAS or not?
Your response to this is appreciated.

Thanks

NavKaur02

Apr 5, 2018
Hello,

But I still have a question if you can probably answer it. The above evaluation of IMT CDL is gonna add few points or not?

Thanks
Also Can you ping me your number on 9899040267.

Thanks

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hello,

Thanks
Hi,

If you have one UG degree and a PGDM from IMT CDL, as I have mentioned you have to choose More than one certificates with at least one degree being 3 years option, which will give you less score than what Masters will give. However, it is certainly better than having only a UG degree.

You can use the CRS tool to see what exactly is the difference in score for these 2 options.

tmahajan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi,

If you have one UG degree and a PGDM from IMT CDL, as I have mentioned you have to choose More than one certificates with at least one degree being 3 years option, which will give you less score than what Masters will give. However, it is certainly better than having only a UG degree.

You can use the CRS tool to see what exactly is the difference in score for these 2 options.
Also Can you ping me your number on 9899040267.

Thanks
Hi Navkaur ,

You'll get additional 32 points for getting you PGDM evaluated .

Skc_1982

Apr 12, 2018
Hello All,

Hope you are doing good.

Have a question related to IMT CDL (4 years Degree) program passed in 2009. It has not been recognized by IQAS. Is there any option available now ?

Looking forward to hearing soon.

Best Regards,

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hello All,

Hope you are doing good.

Have a question related to IMT CDL (4 years Degree) program passed in 2009. It has not been recognized by IQAS. Is there any option available now ?

Looking forward to hearing soon.

Best Regards,
How do you know that it is not recognized? Did you get it evaluated?

NavKaur02

Apr 5, 2018
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the details dude. It will help a lot

Skc_1982

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for replying. Yes, I got it evaluated.

Also, is there any extra fee for re-assessment from IQAS as I could try sending the approval letters received from the university by post. Could it be of any help?

Last edited: