+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

ravi4919

Feb 22, 2018
No update on the ECA yet. We expect it by this month end considering that timelines of other members who posted here.

She has done 2 years PGDM.
Theoretically, you should get positive response.
If not, do contact me on this same thread. Will help!

What all documents have you sent ?

Gauravbrills

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Markham, ON
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Theoretically, you should get positive response.
If not, do contact me on this same thread. Will help!

What all documents have you sent ?
Hi Ravi I am also awaiting a response from my side ..From my end I had sent the degree,4 semester transcript and the same was also sent from Imt with the application form . Are there any more Documents necessary ?

tmahajan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Ravi I am also awaiting a response from my side ..From my end I had sent the degree,4 semester transcript and the same was also sent from Imt with the application form . Are there any more Documents necessary ?
Hi Gaurav ,
Yours was IMT or IMTCDL ? What's the procedure for requesting IMTCDL to send the documents directly to IQAS ? I've send the sealed transcripts myself .

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Members,

Could you pls suggest if my MBA which was of 3 years completed in 2012 from IMT-CDL be approved by IQAS or not.

Nreet

Jan 24, 2018
Did iqas worked for anyone who has done post grad diploma in management from imt ghaziabad distance learning?

Gagan3101

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys. I have done my B.Sc ( 3years full time), M.Sc ( 2years full time) and after that 2 years PGDM from IMTCDL. Im yet to send docs. for ECA however looking at the thread it seems IMTCDL is of no use. Hence can anyone advise if the other 2 full time degrees be considered as Bachelors or Masters for me? Thanks for your help!

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Gaurav ,
Yours was IMT or IMTCDL ? What's the procedure for requesting IMTCDL to send the documents directly to IQAS ? I've send the sealed transcripts myself .
Pls make sure that IMTCDL stamped should be of Controller of Examinations else it will be rejected...