+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
Has anybody got success with any other evaluation agency for IMTCDL ?

I am thinking of applying to ICAS after getting negative evaluation from WES .
have you got your eca approved for imtcdl as my wife has done the same 3 years pgdm. will apply if we get a postive reply.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,
I have the Distance learning degree (PGDBM in Marketing) from IMT CDL, Gaziabad. 2014 batch.
And I have my regular B.Tech Degree in IT .( 2010 batch)
How should I apply ? Should I use the Distance learning degree ? From the forum answers it seems it is not recognized.
IS it safe to apply ?

Or should i apply with the bachelors degree ?

My Husband is having B.Tech in computer science & both of us are IT professionals.
I was thinking of applying as the primary applicant as I am having two degrees.
Any suggestions now ?
You can send your transcripts to IQAS, they are damn slow but they might accept it.
Is your B.tech also from the same university?

geetikag89

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Geetika,

Not yet. We are waiting.

Mathan
oh okay, and when did u send it ? How much time does WES and IQAS take ?

I am giving Ielts again to improve the reading score. Once that is done I will send for WES or IQAS. But I want to be sure if IQAS considers IMT PGDBM .

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
oh okay, and when did u send it ? How much time does WES and IQAS take ?

I am giving Ielts again to improve the reading score. Once that is done I will send for WES or IQAS. But I want to be sure if IQAS considers IMT PGDBM .
Considering that your PG is from IMT, you must go with IQAS. Because, WES does not recognize IMT CDL. But, I believe on this same forum preetsingh shared a link to a PDF where IMT is mentioned as one of the recognized institutions through IQAS.

Please note that we are also waiting for the ECA from IQAS. My friend has done PGDM from IMT CDL and we have applied through IQAS. Hoping for a positive ECA.

Reactions: geetikag89

geetikag89

Dec 13, 2017
Considering that your PG is from IMT, you must go with IQAS. Because, WES does not recognize IMT CDL. But, I believe on this same forum preetsingh shared a link to a PDF where IMT is mentioned as one of the recognized institutions through IQAS.

Please note that we are also waiting for the ECA from IQAS. My friend has done PGDM from IMT CDL and we have applied through IQAS. Hoping for a positive ECA.
Thanks for the reply. Just one more thing, When did u applied to IQAS? Just want to know how much it takes?

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore

geetikag89

Dec 13, 2017

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi All,

I have a question. I did my MBA, 3 years from IMT-CDL( it used to be 3 years earlier, now it is 2 years and 1 year). i completed in 2012. i see the UGC link that has been shared in this forum for IMT. It is recognized from UGC from the year 2016 and recognize 2 year and 1 year courses.

Will my MBA from IMT-CDL, 3 years completed in 2012 be approved or not.

tmahajan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017