+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immunisation record for Children

Wunderkid

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Can any doctor sign the immunization form ? Also will this be checked during landing?

Thanks in advance.

Wunderkid

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Thanks for responding. Only issue is that my daughter received her vaccinations at various different clinics (quite the norm in Dubai). I have her immunization record in a mini booklet .I just need to transfer the details on to the form and get it signed . So would any Doctor's signature suffice in this case?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Thanks for responding. Only issue is that my daughter received her vaccinations at various different clinics (quite the norm in Dubai). I have her immunization record in a mini booklet .I just need to transfer the details on to the form and get it signed . So would any Doctor's signature suffice in this case?
Can you plz tell me what form are you talking about because i need to do this as well

Wunderkid

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Can you plz tell me what form are you talking about because i need to do this as well
It is a vaccination record form about all the immunizations that the child has received so far. This needs to be signed by a medical practitioner.
If you don't have it just get a record of the vaccinations given.

Reactions: Wolverine17

Alex54321

Jul 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
It is a vaccination record form about all the immunizations that the child has received so far. This needs to be signed by a medical practitioner.
If you don't have it just get a record of the vaccinations given.
During the appointment for my child enrollment to Ontario school last week the school secretary just looked at our immunization records (issued our child doctor in US) and mentioned that that's OK whatever it is there and that close to start new school year the child could get whatever is missing.

Reactions: Wunderkid

Deepak Rajan

Jul 2, 2019
Dubai
AOR Received.
01-06-2019
Med's Done....
12-05-2019
Yes I have same query can the booklet you mentioned be shown as record or do we need separate documents?

tarunc77

Jun 4, 2019
Hello, where could we find the vaccination form that could be valid in any province or the form is province specific ?

The child got all vaccinations from India and not decided if he will be staying in B.C. or Ontario.. The above Alberta Link is not working.