+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration to Morden

razamataz

Mar 10, 2018
Dear friends,
If I immigrate to Morden through Morden immigration stream, can I:

- move out of the city within Manitoba
- move outside of Manitoba
- and when? what is the time limit that i need to stay in Morden (considering that I immigrated though Morden programme). presuming I got my PR.

thanks very much!!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Dear friends,
If I immigrate to Morden through Morden immigration stream, can I:

- move out of the city within Manitoba
- move outside of Manitoba
- and when? what is the time limit that i need to stay in Morden (considering that I immigrated though Morden programme). presuming I got my PR.

thanks very much!!
If you apply under the Morden immigration, they will expect you to stay in Modern. As PR, you can definitely move out to anywhere but given PR under PNP, there is a expectation for nominees to stay within the nominated province. The intention of not settling is grounds for misrepresentation and can cause PR to be revoked. I suggest you stay in Morden for a period of time and try to settle. Maybe you will like it there but don't leave after landing as PR.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello All,

I have applied Visitor visa for.my exploratory visit and Hoping to get within short span. My question is,

1) I am also eligible in SINP so I applied in 5 July intake so this will create any complication to my Morden application and visit?
2) is there any system to get know Morden team about I have also applied in SINP. If they know then would be asked questions on my intention to stay in Morden so in that case what to do during interview time.
3) can I convince them if they will give positive confirmation then willing to do withdraw from SINP. Is it enough?

Please advise.