+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration queries...

Sherielly28

Mar 26, 2009
Hi All!

Please help me with my application as an immigrant in Canada.

I am 28 years old and my current job is Billing Coordinator. I have close relatives in Canada and I have enough experience, age factor, language abilities, proof of funds, educational background..etc. I searched for the 38 most wanted jobs in Canada and I'm sad knowing that my job title is not there. I'm now reviewing for my IELTS exam probably on May or June 2009. I am confused because I want to know if ever I will submit my requirements and application here in Canadian Embassy-Philippines, do they still consider my application for the future or they will return it to me and I will not have a chance to be an immigrant in Canada? I just want to know becuase if ever that's the case, I will not take my IELTS examination (IELTS examination has 1 year expiration only).

According to NOC (National Occupation Classification) of Canada, Billing Coordinator is under Skill Level B. See link http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/ViewAllTitles.aspx?val=1&val1=1212.

Please help...Thanks! Thanks! : )

~Sher

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
Did you try searching the 38 job list for the job duties too? Does your job description fit under any other heading? If so, you can apply. Otherwise, unless you have an AEO or you are a Canadian student/worker, there's no use submitting an application now. Sorry to say this. The Philippines authorities will just return your application if you apply. That being the case, don't waste money on IELTS now.