+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Programs

farahzeinab

Sep 24, 2020
Hello There,

please can any one explain me the difference BTW ( Express Entry and skilled worker immigration)
and is it mandatory to secure a Job in order to proceed with the Immigration application. ( Knowing that any province Nomination program will not accept you without having a valid job offer)

as an initial step what shall I do?
I have 9 years experience in technical sales ( Medical supplies ) post secondary two years ( bachelor sciences in biology) not complete.
IELTS score = 6

please I need advise which immigration program to apply and how...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Express Entry - Federal Skilled Worker program is the name of the program. You don’t need a job offer and LMIA. You need to see if you are eligible with a minimum of 67 points. If you don’t have a degree you may not even be eligible. What are your IELTs scores as are they all 6 across the 4 sections?

If eligible, you enter the pool. You want a CRS score of 468 which you will not have without at least a Masters.

If not eligible, you look at provincial nomination programs but without a degree, it will be a challenge.

Reactions: farahzeinab

farahzeinab

Sep 24, 2020
1-Is There a link so that I can check or calculate my points that you mentioned above ( 67 points)?
2-regarding my Degree I will achieve complete graduation by far this summer ( bachelor degree) so after I achieve it I can go for PNP with out job offer right?
and yes regarding my IELTS 6 for the 4 sections. I'll try to do it again to achieve at least 7 for the 4 sections

farahzeinab

Sep 24, 2020
@Naturgrl yes Dear I got Your point my degree is 4 years but I still having one year to complete it. I used to stop for some reasons now Im completing it.
thanks regarding the link. Now I can understand better

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl yes Dear I got Your point my degree is 4 years but I still having one year to complete it. I used to stop for some reasons now Im completing it.
thanks regarding the link. Now I can understand better
So right now you are not eligible for Express Entry. You will have to wait to complete your degree and have it assessed. You can't submit a profile until you have an ECA report. Improve your language scores too.

Reactions: farahzeinab