Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
I'm in Canada with work permit and LMIA, looking to migrate to Canada,
I just started to work a month ago.
Please discuss the possibility of migration.

Reactions: Juned_Multani

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Information about Canada's various immigration programs can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Not possible to comment on which immigration program you should look into based on the very limited information you've provided.
Thanks for the reply. I have gone through the website provided but I feel hard to figure out what program will suits me .
What sort information can i provide in order to suggest me the suitable program

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thanks for the reply. I have gone through the website provided but I feel hard to figure out what program will suits me .
What sort information can i provide in order to suggest me the suitable program
If you are unable to navigate the available information, you might benefit from a registered immigration consultant's professional services.

Juned_Multani

Sep 17, 2018
I'm in Canada with work permit and LMIA, looking to migrate to Canada,
I just started to work a month ago.
Please discuss the possibility of migration.
Hi, I am Juned
I want to go canada on work permit. do you have any vacancies for me. i have 6 years experience in call center. please tell me if you have any kind of job for me.
if your employer have any job for me then please contact me. jmultani5@gmail.com

Thanks.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
so how can you get job and LMIA?
The link provided to you has jobs on it. www.indeed.ca . You will find employers generally do not want to go through the LMIA process for a person that is not in the country as they have to pay for this and they have to advertise the job to make sure no Canadian wants the job. Doesn't stop you from applying for jobs through.

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
so how can you get job and LMIA?
You are going to have to offer us a solid advanced education preferably in the STEM area or a needed trade. Almost 60 % of our population has a degree or diploma; so you have an ocean of competition. Plus before you do ANYTHING you must immigrate. You can not even look for a job until you have fully immigrated. When you do find work the employer must spend about $2000 getting a LMIA which is a labour market impact assessment. The LMIA makes sure there are no Canadians that want the job first. Immigration can be quick (2–3 years) if you score enough points in Express Entry (level is 440) or a bit slower (4–5) years in the case of regular immigration. It takes approx. 14000 dollars a year for immigration. The cheapest apartments in Toronto are $1000 a month if you can find one. Because of our SIN card system, it is impossible to live as an illegal immigrant (besides you would freeze). You must have no criminal or terrorist connections.
NO ONE CAN SELL YOU A VISA OR PERMIT TO COME QUICKER OR WITH LESS TROUBLE. IMMIGRATION AGENTS FREQUENTLY SCAM PEOPLE WITH IMPOSSIBLE PROMISES: WATCH OUT!

Last edited:

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You are going to have to offer us a solid advanced education preferably in the STEM area or a needed trade. Almost 60 % of our population has a degree or diploma; so you have an ocean of competition. Plus before you do ANYTHING you must immigrate. You can not even look for a job until you have fully immigrated. When you do find work the employer must spend about $2000 getting a LMIA which is a labour market impact assessment. The LMIA makes sure there are no Canadians that want the job first. Immigration can be quick (2–3 years) if you score enough points in Express Entry (level is 440) or a bit slower (4–5) years in the case of regular immigration. It takes approx. 14000 dollars a year for immigration. The cheapest apartments in Toronto are $1000 a month if you can find one. Because of our SIN card system, it is impossible to live as an illegal immigrant (besides you would freeze). You must have no criminal or terrorist connections.
You can look for a job and not immigrate. I don't know where you got the information that you can't look for a job before you immigrate. That is totally wrong. Call center jobs are low skilled so getting an LMIA for that job will be nearly impossible.

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
You can look for a job and not immigrate. I don't know where you got the information that you can't look for a job before you immigrate. That is totally wrong. Call center jobs are low skilled so getting an LMIA for that job will be nearly impossible.
I think if you check HR people; they will have nothing to do with anyone out of the country. Do you actually think they are going to run around replying to letters and answering phones for people WHO ARE NOT EVEN CANADIAN??!!. Why would they; they can't hire them without a SIN in hand anyhow. It makes no sense.
That of course doesn't mean that people can't look around on Monster or Indeed to get the lay of the land.

Last edited:

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
But to say you HAVE to immigrate before you can apply for jobs is totally wrong as I said.I agree that most Canadian employers will not look to hire foreigners unless it is a highly skilled job. But not impossible.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But to say you HAVE to immigrate before you can apply for jobs is totally wrong as I said.I agree that most Canadian employers will not look to hire foreigners unless it is a highly skilled job. But not impossible.
Thing is that that is not an official statement of Canada.

But, we live in a real world and in a real world you try to create for yourself as little problems as possible. And that is valid also for companies.

So why would they invest time and money for some Jill or Joe from the other side of the world, when they can find a suitable monkey to on a local job market.
That is why almost always they do not touch anybody that can be problematic.