+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration as a self employed farmer.

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
NIMESH said:
the requirement for the self employed farming category is that you have an farm supervisor experience, no need to be ownership of the farms.
you can do what you like as you are pr. No need to be active in farm business.
from nimesh
There are multiple categories for farmers in which applicant can apply.

There is a federal self employed farmer category which don,t ask for exploratory visit, but processing times are in Years

Although some provinces also operate farmer streams but they require exploratory visits first before accepting application. PNP farmers usually complete whole process in one to one and a half year.

masadat

May 31, 2015
From Bangladesh 4 of my relatives applied for Farming catagory . submitted all required documents including all business papers etc as per lawyers instruction . All applications got rejected !!! don't know how to get help ... any clue ? June 19th will be one month since the letter issued .

Shavithe

Jun 25, 2015
I am also have interest in this category of business in Canada . so this post is also very help to me and i am feeling very glade that some body provide such a good and informative link on this valuable topic. So again i am very thankful on such a good post.