+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrat to Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry about the spouse I do mistake in writing I mean I have relatives in Canada
You have to show how you are personally being persecuted and why you fear for your life. Given that you live in the UAE it would be hard to show that are currently at risk. You also have to show that you have attempted to relocate within your country.

Sirajahmad

Jun 6, 2019
You have to show how you are personally being persecuted and why you fear for your life. Given that you live in the UAE it would be hard to show that are currently at risk. You also have to show that you have attempted to relocate within your country.
First of all I am from a country' it continues the war till now
Second . We was living in a joint family.
in the last time when I went to my home country in a holiday I saprated my wife I say to my family I want live alone in there my family say if you want live saparet go to UAE and also tak your wife dont come again
Because of my family warning now I can't back to home country.
About UAE.
I am safe in UAE till I am in employment visa when my visa is finish I have to go to home country again Awe can't get citizenship in UAE Because of some hard rules

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
First of all I am from a country' it continues the war till now
Second . We was living in a joint family.
in the last time when I went to my home country in a holiday I saprated my wife I say to my family I want live alone in there my family say if you want live saparet go to UAE and also tak your wife dont come again
Because of my family warning now I can't back to home country.
About UAE.
I am safe in UAE till I am in employment visa when my visa is finish I have to go to home country again Awe can't get citizenship in UAE Because of some hard rules
As of now the only way you can claim refugee status is by obtaining a TRV (tourist visa), traveling to Canada and claiming asylum when you arrive. It's impossible for any of us to say if your claim will be accepted or not.

Sirajahmad

Jun 6, 2019
As of now the only way you can claim refugee status is by obtaining a TRV (tourist visa), traveling to Canada and claiming asylum when you arrive. It's impossible for any of us to say if your claim will be accepted or not.
Can you give me information about the tourist visa or visit visa if I apply for TRV after I renew that TRV OR visit visa for 6 month after 6 months or one year can I apply for permanent or temporary application.
How I find someone to invite me

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You cannot apply for permanent residence based on being in the country on a TRV. If you get into the country on a TRV, you could then claim asylum.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can you give me information about the tourist visa or visit visa if I apply for TRV after I renew that TRV OR visit visa for 6 month after 6 months or one year can I apply for permanent or temporary application.
How I find someone to invite me
Information on how to apply for a TRV is in the link below. To be approved, you need to show strong ties to your home country / country of residence (e.g. employment, assets, propertly) and prove you have no plans to remain in Canada long term. You must also show that you have enough money to pay for your trip. You don't need someone to invite you. You have to apply and qualify based on the strength of your own profile.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

Reactions: Sirajahmad

Sirajahmad

Jun 6, 2019
Information on how to apply for a TRV is in the link below. To be approved, you need to show strong ties to your home country / country of residence (e.g. employment, assets, propertly) and prove you have no plans to remain in Canada long term. You must also show that you have enough money to pay for your trip. You don't need someone to invite you. You have to apply and qualify based on the strength of your own profile.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
Thank you so much
Glad to meet you