+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrat to Canada.

Sirajahmad

Jun 6, 2019
Hi dear.
I am working in UAE as a truck driver I want move to Canada with my family.
How I move to Canada?
I have some relatives in Canada but they can't help me I want go to Canada from UAE.

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Why can't your spouse help you?

If your spouse can't help you, you have to qualify under economic immigration, which means you typically need a high-skilled job and English or French language capabilities, or an employer willing to get an LMIA.

Sirajahmad

Jun 6, 2019
Why can't your spouse help you?

If your spouse can't help you, you have to qualify under economic immigration, which means you typically need a high-skilled job and English or French language capabilities, or an employer willing to get an LMIA.
They say we can't help you I say OK.
Now searching to find the way for moving.
Economic immigrat I think it need much money
English language I can talk little I don't have any school certificate just I have English language certificate from a language center
I have UAE driving license.
About employer I searched but I can't find any one I was applied from job bank I not receved any email
If you know any easy way please tell?
Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
They say we can't help you I say OK.
Now searching to find the way for moving.
Economic immigrat I think it need much money
English language I can talk little I don't have any school certificate just I have English language certificate from a language center
I have UAE driving license.
About employer I searched but I can't find any one I was applied from job bank I not receved any email
If you know any easy way please tell?
Thanks
There is no easy way. The only option based on the information you have provided is to find an employer who is willing to give you a job offer as a truck driver and who is also willing to get an approved LMIA so that you can apply for a work permit.

Reactions: Sirajahmad

Sirajahmad

Jun 6, 2019
There is no easy way. The only option based on the information you have provided is to find an employer who is willing to give you a job offer as a truck driver and who is also willing to get an approved LMIA so that you can apply for a work permit.
This is the important point who willing to give me the job offer I can't find any body.
Give me information about refugee and asylum?
How I can apply as a refugee or asylum seeker?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Okay. So you don't have a spouse in Canada.

To be a refugee, you need to have a well-founded threat to your life or security. Then you need to get to Canada, which you cannot do without a visa.

Refugee/asylum is not easy, and it shouldn't be an option you consider along with economic immigration. You could expect years of uncertainty and a strong possibility of being sent home if you did get to Canada and tried to apply for refugee status. I wouldn't recommend it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This is the important point who willing to give me the job offer I can't find any body.
Give me information about refugee and asylum?
How I can apply as a refugee or asylum seeker?
On what basis would you be claiming asylum?

Reactions: Sirajahmad

Sirajahmad

Jun 6, 2019
Okay. So you don't have a spouse in Canada.

To be a refugee, you need to have a well-founded threat to your life or security. Then you need to get to Canada, which you cannot do without a visa.

Refugee/asylum is not easy, and it shouldn't be an option you consider along with economic immigration. You could expect years of uncertainty and a strong possibility of being sent home if you did get to Canada and tried to apply for refugee status. I wouldn't recommend it.
Sorry about the spouse I do mistake in writing I mean I have relatives in Canada