+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrants planning to land in next few months..lets connect here!!

Amit_2108

Mar 25, 2009
Jitu1011 said:
NOC 7242 belong to electrician for industrial jobs, the job and skills are totally different from Asian countries and either you need to start training and certification here from scratch or if you are from US/UK then you can evaluate credential to claim few credits to get exemption in training or exams.

For you I will suggest when you land here you can assist someone, learn in on job training and then apply for license.
Thanks Jitu Bhai.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am very confused. If it is so hard for immigrants to find a job as permanent residents then how come we were given the permanent residence
as federal skilled workers??? If they only care about canadian experience then it is not only going to be hard to have a job but it is gonna be extremely hard . Besides those like myself who can´t go straight into dentistry, for example, what option do we have?? There must be light at the end of the tunnel.
Any suggestions please

hiparam14

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
25 Mar 11
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC.
File Transfer...
12 april 11
Passport Req..
28 April 12
VISA ISSUED...
04 July 12
LANDED..........
21 Sept 12
I am said:
I am very confused. If it is so hard for immigrants to find a job as permanent residents then how come we were given the permanent residence
as federal skilled workers??? If they only care about canadian experience then it is not only going to be hard to have a job but it is gonna be extremely hard . Besides those like myself who can´t go straight into dentistry, for example, what option do we have?? There must be light at the end of the tunnel.
Any suggestions please
dear Friends,

Can any one confirm me, while purchasing Proof of funds (Currency , travellers cheque or bankers draft) do we need to purchase entire currency (POF) in one single invoice or can i buy Proof of funds in part payments for eg when dollar rate is down i can buy currency of one Lakh rs and then after few more days when rate is down i can buy more currency and so on.

Please confirm . I will buy it fro Thomas cook and will have Invoices for all the transactions done.

thanks.

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
I am said:
Any suggestions please
My advice...don't take other people's opinion as reality. Have a positive mind and go with that. if you believe difficult it will be. I got a job from my country EVEN before landing. All things are possible ONLY if you believe. All the best.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not necessary to be in single invoice. You can make what ever you like but total sum must meet the CIC requirments ad POF.

hiparam14 said:
dear Friends,

Can any one confirm me, while purchasing Proof of funds (Currency , travellers cheque or bankers draft) do we need to purchase entire currency (POF) in one single invoice or can i buy Proof of funds in part payments for eg when dollar rate is down i can buy currency of one Lakh rs and then after few more days when rate is down i can buy more currency and so on.

Please confirm . I will buy it fro Thomas cook and will have Invoices for all the transactions done.

thanks.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
believing said:
My advice...don't take other people's opinion as reality. Have a positive mind and go with that. if you believe difficult it will be. I got a job from my country EVEN before landing. All things are possible ONLY if you believe. All the best.
Totally right !!! Thank you believing. Now I feel more positive adn with more strength cause I am taking my son with me. Thank you Thank you!!!!!God bles you guys

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
hiparam14 said:
dear Friends,

thanks.
It really doesnt matter you buy from thomas cook, LKP, UAE, Moneygram or anywhere else. it is not mandatory to have all in one invoice, you can also buy it in cash and can carry $10000 cash. They need POF and not proof of txn.

I will suggest you to buy in one go as that will help u in negotiating good rate, I used to work for LKP in Delhi which murged with Thomas cook, I am in toronto for three years PM me if you need any help I will connect you to best ppl to buy FOREX.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a property which is being sold and hopefully we will find some byer before i leave so I would take more money with me.
If it is not sold during this time how can i do or bring to show that more money will be send to me as a result from this sale??
Thank you in advance for your help you guys

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
I am said:
Any suggestions please
Educational qualifications help one in getting PR. Getting a good job in Canada requires some Canadian certification unless one is in IT sector. More qualifications spell higher levels of frustration. Canadian experience is just a ruse to make new immigrants do menial jobs.
One can transfer as much funds to Canada as one feels like, even after completing landing formalities. Tax is required to be paid only on your income after becoming permanent resident of Canada, whether working in Canada or elsewhere.
These are just the plain facts. Of course there are many success stories. People do succeed after a few years of grind. One needs to be prepared to face the realities and not fantasize too much about the 'dreamland'.

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
I am said:
I have a property which is being sold and hopefully we will find some byer before i leave so I would take more money with me.
If it is not sold during this time how can i do or bring to show that more money will be send to me as a result from this sale??
Thank you in advance for your help you guys
Me too. We planned to take some money and then show proof of my retirement that I am cashing out together with my bank statements. I will watch the space for people's response

drsharma45

Aug 18, 2012
hi FRIENDS: Hope ur doin well I been silent reader of this forum n would like to thank all of u wid ur support n guidance throughout my journey n getting d PR visa, I am UK resident with Indian citizenship. I am planning to land in sept 2012.My queries are:
1) i booked my ticket mumbai-frankfurt-toronto-bc. all d haults are 2 hours n are connecting flights. My querie is can I do my landin in Bc eventhouggh im stopping in ontario for 2 hours I BELIEVE 2 hours is less time for landin procedure n my final destination is bc???
2) other queries isTravel insurance n Best exchane rate plz?

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
drsharma45 said:
hi FRIENDS: Hope ur doin well I been silent reader of this forum n would like to thank all of u wid ur support n guidance throughout my journey n getting d PR visa, I am UK resident with Indian citizenship. I am planning to land in sept 2012.My queries are:
1) i booked my ticket mumbai-frankfurt-toronto-bc. all d haults are 2 hours n are connecting flights. My querie is can I do my landin in Bc eventhouggh im stopping in ontario for 2 hours I BELIEVE 2 hours is less time for landin procedure n my final destination is bc???
2) other queries isTravel insurance n Best exchane rate plz?
1) Landing can be done at any CBSA border, i.e at any intnl airport and borders so you can do it in BC.

2) For best rates, PM me your location and Indian Ph number, I will see if can connect you to right person from Forex Market

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
Hello Dear ones.................. wtsuppppp ?

I wanna make a serious advice here, as everyone is worried bout jobs there in Canada start looking your option from here only we are in 3G world guys. what you wanna know just google it look for employer requirement in your field or work.

My best advice to you all is doesn't matter you are earning 30-40 lack per annual. don't think u ll get same package there and it is fact. GO THERE AND STUDY IN YOUR FIELD ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS ACCORDING TO CANADIAN EMPLOYERS REQUIREMENTS.

Govt. will help you to get loans so study and work 20hrs in a week and repay your loan after studies. don't just go and look for jobs. if u do so u l definitely get jobs which r not in your field.

Start coordination with your universities here, may b Canadian uni's ask for your sealed docs directly to send them from uni in India. at that time don't put your self in trouble make sure u arrange everything from here before hand.

Canada needs patience and efforts babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... ;) ;)

GOD BLESS ALL

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
Do we have to carry filled PR card forms at the time of landing, or we get at port of entry ?

If we can fill it prior to landing does the form require all the info in it, it is bit confusing.