+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrant and asylum

UDEJISAMSON

Sep 4, 2018

1. Hi every one..... am a Nigerian seeking for asylum to Canada, for some time my friend introduce me to this travelling agent, who has promise to get me to Canada through asylum which he promise is going to be a success. One of the main challenge am having is getting to tear my passport on arrival to Canada, to get free passage after being held in a camp for minimum of six months. Please all i want to know is how it can be achievable through this means? Am a Nigeria leaving in northern part of the country, terrorist has held my home captive in maiduguri and it been hard trying to fight back, please forum all I need is your word of advice how can this be achievable through thismeans. Thanks for everybody in anticipation

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

1. Hi every one..... am a Nigerian seeking for asylum to Canada, for some time my friend introduce me to this travelling agent, who has promise to get me to Canada through asylum which he promise is going to be a success. One of the main challenge am having is getting to tear my passport on arrival to Canada, to get free passage after being held in a camp for minimum of six months. Please all i want to know is how it can be achievable through this means? Am a Nigeria leaving in northern part of the country, terrorist has held my home captive in maiduguri and it been hard trying to fight back, please forum all I need is your word of advice how can this be achievable through thismeans. Thanks for everybody in anticipation

Based on the information you've provided, the travel agent is trying to scam you. That is not how the asylum process works. Don't give him any money.

If you want to try to move to Canada as a asylum seeker, you'll need to move out of Nigeria to a different country. Once you are there, you will need to be officially declared as a refugee by UNHCR. UNHCR will then decide which country you will be resettled to.

Medoxtar

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018

Good. Can you give me your WhatsApp number. I need to discuss with you and make so many things clear to you. Do this ASAP

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

If cbsa found you do this they can banned you from coming to Canada for 5 years plus it's a crime

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

I suggest you start reading here. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees.html

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
guys i need some help,i applied for refugee and i will have interview next month,just wanna know what will happen in the interview and what kind of question will ask,it is the first interview a month after claime.thank u

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you only applied in July, you should expect your interview will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date (about 12-18 months from your claim date).

Reactions: hamasi

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
If you only applied in July, you should expect your interview will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date (about 12-18 months from your claim date).
it is not about hearing,it is the first interview!just a month after claiming my file

CasualAsylum

Sep 11, 2018
guys i need some help,i applied for refugee and i will have interview next month,just wanna know what will happen in the interview and what kind of question will ask,it is the first interview a month after claime.thank u
You will meet up with an officer who will determine whether your refugee claim is eligible for referral to the Refugee Protection Division ( RPD) for further processing. The officer will ask you some basic questions such as your name, country of birth, why are you claiming refugee status in Canada, and why can't you return to your country of citizenship, etc.

Reactions: hamasi and Medoxtar

Medoxtar

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Nigeria. in fact an agent help me to get visitor visa but I was told am going with the visa to Canada and this bother me much pls help
What kind of visa did your agent get for you? And tell me since when did your agent get that for you?