+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5713 Uploading

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I am applying online. My question is that shall i take the print, sign, scan and upload the form 5713 and 5645. Or shall i upload these filled forms without signing?
If you filled up the uploaded forms, you don’t need to sign them for an online application. Just fill in your full name as per your passport at the end of the forms.

Apr 25, 2019
On the 5713, you need to have Adobe 10 installed or updated (free) in your PC otherwise the form won’t open.
I have it installed and opened and uploaded all the other forms needed, but this one specific I couldn't open, it said that the page doesn't exist, and when I tried to download it said, there is no file.

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
I have it installed and opened and uploaded all the other forms needed, but this one specific I couldn't open, it said that the page doesn't exist, and when I tried to download it said, there is no file.
I downloaded 5713 few days back on my computer. But today when i tried to download again, yes it could not open or download, there is no file. May be they are changing this form because the existing form is of 12-2012.

Marcel. did you manually sign....5645 family information form or uploaded without signing?

Apr 25, 2019
Marcel. did you manually sign....5645 family information form or uploaded without signing?
Hope they change it quickly, because I would like to apply as soon as possible... I did not sign, since I'll be applying online it says that there is no need of signing it, just a virtually signature to confirm everything.

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
Hope they change it quickly, because I would like to apply as soon as possible... I did not sign, since I'll be applying online it says that there is no need of signing it, just a virtually signature to confirm everything.
yes but this 5713 form had the problem. The blank form can be saved. But the filled form can not be saved and uploaded. So i think the previous option was to take the print of the filled form and scan it to upload

Everywhere CIC says the application form dont need to be signed, but i thought application form is only 5257. Also many people on the other forums said, that 5645 and 5713 need to be signed, print, scan and upload.

Plus how to write family member names in native language in 5645. Off course we have to take the printout of the form then

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
Just fill in your full name as per your passport at the end of the forms.
are u sure... if signing is not required, then typing the full name is required.
Only in 5257 cursor goes to signing area. In 5645 and 5713 you cant type in the Signing Area.

Apr 25, 2019
yes but this 5713 form had the problem. The blank form can be saved. But the filled form can not be saved and uploaded. So i think the previous option was to take the print of the filled form and scan it to upload

Everywhere CIC says the application form dont need to be signed, but i thought application form is only 5257. Also many people on the other forums said, that 5645 and 5713 need to be signed, print, scan and upload.

Plus how to write family member names in native language in 5645. Off course we have to take the printout of the form then
What blank form? Do you know where can I find the 5713 to download and fill it? So I have to sign all the forms but the one that can be validated?

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
What blank form? Do you know where can I find the 5713 to download and fill it? So I have to sign all the forms but the one that can be validated?
Blank form means unfilled form
5713 and 5645 dont have the option of validation.
wait 2-3 days and then try again, may be tit will appear again on the online application page.
I have the downloaded copy of 5713, which i downloaded few days back.

How you wrote the names of family members in native language in 5645 form?

Apr 25, 2019
Blank form means unfilled form
5713 and 5645 dont have the option of validation.
wait 2-3 days and then try again, may be tit will appear again on the online application page.
I have the downloaded copy of 5713, which i downloaded few days back.

How you wrote the names of family members in native language in 5645 form?
I found the form 5713 in another website, so I'll probably download and fill the form from that website (PDFfiller). I just typed the names, since im from Brazil we use the alphabet as canada, so the names are equal in native language or English language. Or maybe I miss understood it and I would have to translate the names?

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
I found the form 5713 in another website, so I'll probably download and fill the form from that website (PDFfiller). I just typed the names, since im from Brazil we use the alphabet as canada, so the names are equal in native language or English language. Or maybe I miss understood it and I would have to translate the names?
Make sure that 5713 you got from other site is the correct version. Do check 1 or 2 day on you application page...may be they will rectify the problem

If you write the names in native language and English language the same way then i think its fine.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Just to let everyone know here:

I submitted my in-laws' application ONLINE (with my FIL's mycic account) on April 23 and IRCC asked to send their passports on April 26.

Here's what I did with the forms/docs:

1) IMM5257(s) in electronic version were uploaded (not signed or scanned)
2) IMM5645(s), IMM5475, IMM5476 & IMM5713 were signed, scanned and then uploaded
3) Travel History(s) were written in table format separately for my in-laws and uploaded in PDF
4) One Purpose of Travel was written in letter format (including a table showing daily activity) for both, signed, a sample air-travel itinerary was attached and then uploaded in PDF
5) As hosts, our invitation letter was notarized, accompanied with our employment verification letters, T4s and bank statements.

My in-laws visited Canada several times within last 10 years. So, it might be easier for them. I hope this helps those who are having some confusions re: online application.

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019
1) IMM5257(s) in electronic version were uploaded (not signed or scanned)
2) IMM5645(s), IMM5475, IMM5476 & IMM5713 were signed, scanned and then uploaded
Many thanks. i think ur answer makes sense. The electronic form with validation option that is 5257 does not require signature. But form 5645 and 5713 that has not validation option, should be signed by hand and then uploaded.
(i am planning the same way)

Raghav54321

Jan 26, 2021
Many thanks. i think ur answer makes sense. The electronic form with validation option that is 5257 does not require signature. But form 5645 and 5713 that has not validation option, should be signed by hand and then uploaded.
(i am planning the same way)
For form 5645 it is mentioned that we need to write our names in our native language as well. So did you print 2 forms, filled one in english and other in native language and then uploaded or in 1 form only filled names in english and native language and then uploaded ?