+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5713 Uploading

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

NewNew22

Apr 16, 2018
Why would you submit a form that does not apply to your parent's situation?
oh my. am i doing something wrong? it is part of my required documents. Doesn't my mom have to give permission to my dad for him to be her representative? I am no longer the representative for the application .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
oh my. am i doing something wrong? it is part of my required documents. Doesn't my mom have to give permission to my dad for him to be her representative? I am no longer the representative for the application .
Yes. Yes. Wrong. Wrong.

You're trying to submit their applications through your online account. IMM5713 does not apply because you're not applying for a TRV for yourself along with them.

Your mom needs to sign the IMM5713E authorizing your dad (she won't be authorizing you) as her rep.

Else: Do keep it simple. They could each sign the IMM5476 to authorize you as their rep

NewNew22

Apr 16, 2018
Yes. Yes. Wrong. Wrong.

You're trying to submit their applications through your online account. IMM5713 does not apply because you're not applying for a TRV for yourself along with them.

Your mom needs to sign the IMM5713E authorizing your dad (she won't be authorizing you) as her rep.

Else: Do keep it simple. They could each sign the IMM5476 to authorize you as their rep
oh! i have asked my dad to create his own account and for him to fill out the forms..I thought it would be much easier that way. So in my new case, this form applies to his situation, but we cant upload it

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
oh! i have asked my dad to create his own account and for him to fill out the forms..I thought it would be much easier that way. So in my new case, this form applies to his situation, but we cant upload it
You can create an online account for your dad and manage it.

If you're their rep, your parents would both need to sign their completed Family Information forms, scan and email them to you

NewNew22

Apr 16, 2018
You can create an online account for your dad and manage it.

If you're their rep, your parents would both need to sign their completed Family Information forms, scan and email them to you
Thank you. I have also heard applications being rejected if they are indicating a stay longer than 2-3 weeks..is that correct?

Also, just to clarify you are saying that the forms that need a signature but cant be done online, like family information form for both of my parents. those need to be printed, signed, scanned then uploaded?

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you. I have also heard applications being rejected if they are indicating a stay longer than 2-3 weeks..is that correct?
A week or two more than the suggested 2-3 weeks won't significantly affect the chances of approvals. Purpose of visit + compelling reasons to return home make the difference.

It's like this:
If your dad is employed or has a business to manage, he cannot take more than a couple of weeks off because it would indicate his employment ties aren't strong.

If he wants to visit a bit longer than 2-3 weeks, he could plan a holiday around national holidays in Iran, and explain how this allows him to visit for slightly longer.

My advice:
Don't be in a hurry to submit their applications. Prepare their applications well. Focus on reasons why they must return to Iran, and include evidence and explanations.

Also, just to clarify you are saying that the forms that need a signature but cant be done online, like family information form for both of my parents. those need to be printed, signed, scanned then uploaded?
Yes

NewNew22

Apr 16, 2018
A week or two more than the suggested 2-3 weeks won't significantly affect the chances of approvals. Purpose of visit + compelling reasons to return home make the difference.

It's like this:
If your dad is employed or has a business to manage, he cannot take more than a couple of weeks off because it would indicate his employment ties aren't strong.

If he wants to visit a bit longer than 2-3 weeks, he could plan a holiday around national holidays in Iran, and explain how this allows him to visit for slightly longer.

My advice:
Don't be in a hurry to submit their applications. Prepare their applications well. Focus on reasons why they must return to Iran, and include evidence and explanations.

Yes
thank you...this is really confusing cause why does it say we dont need to sign anything if handing in online..ugh So just the IMM 5645 and IMM 5713 (as i am not applying as a representative for them) need to be printed, signed, scanned and then uploaded

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
so just IMM5713 form needs to be printed and signed..NOT IMM5645 (the signature part can be left blank)
Do go through the link I posted for the complete package. Your parents must complete and sign IMM 5707, and not IMM 5645 + your mom must complete and sign IMM5713E.

Their applications will be considered as incomplete if they do not sign the Family Information forms

NewNew22

Apr 16, 2018
Do go through the link I posted for the complete package. Your parents must complete and sign IMM 5707, and not IMM 5645 + your mom must complete and sign IMM5713E.

Their applications will be considered as incomplete if they do not sign the Family Information forms
omg really? For IMM5707 it mentions this it says that should be completed by each person who is 18 years or older, or minor travelling alone, and passport holder from Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa.

The IMM5645 was part of my checklist unless I did something wrong

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
omg really? For IMM5707 it mentions this it says that should be completed by each person who is 18 years or older, or minor travelling alone, and passport holder from Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa.

The IMM5645 was part of my checklist unless I did something wrong
I'm pretty sure IMM5707 is part of the application package for Iran applicants. You can reconfirm this on the same link which I had posted.... do select 'Iran'

I cannot see 'Argentina, Brazil.... and the other countries' on the form IMM5707. Where are you seeing these details?

NewNew22

Apr 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure IMM5707 is part of the application package for Iran applicants. You can reconfirm this on the same link which I had posted.... do select 'Iran'

I cannot see 'Argentina, Brazil.... and the other countries' on the form IMM5707. Where are you seeing these details?
I saw that information from someone on this forum, so i don't know 100% if its true or not. But i also just went through each countries required forms and for ALL of the countries it indicates IMM5707...but in my required documents it says IMM5645 Family Information..they are both the exact same document just the numbers for the forms are different....is there someone that I can contact to confirm this? or should i be okay with just filling out what is giving to me through the account