+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5713 Uploading

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi guys,
I am applying for bridging work permit. After submit all the question in my document list I have received in mu document check list IMM5713 form and I don't understand why I get this form? can some one help me on this please.

Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
You can create an online account for your dad and manage it.

If you're their rep, your parents would both need to sign their completed Family Information forms, scan and email them to you
Hello Bryanna,

I PM'd you re: this. In case you see this first, is it true that IMM5645, IMM5713, IMM5476 forms need to be signed+scanned by applicants (& rep) even when applying online. If that's a fact, should the main application IMM5257 need to be done in same way?

FYI, I'm applying online for my in-laws. My FIL is the main applicant (thus I created a MyCIC for him) and my MIL is accompanying. They got Visa (paper-based) twice in past.

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks-
Rossei

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Bryanna,

I PM'd you re: this. In case you see this first, is it true that IMM5645, IMM5713, IMM5476 forms need to be signed+scanned by applicants (& rep) even when applying online. If that's a fact, should the main application IMM5257 need to be done in same way?

FYI, I'm applying online for my in-laws. My FIL is the main applicant (thus I created a MyCIC for him) and my MIL is accompanying. They got Visa (paper-based) twice in past.

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks-
Rossei
Hello Rossei,

Long time :):)

I don't normally check my PMs. So sorry about not replying there.

Signatures will be electronic, no longer the sign>>scan>>upload process that was followed a few years ago

Do check if they are eligible for CAN+ expedited processing if they had previously traveled to Canada in the last 10 years

Hope this works

Reactions: Rossei

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Hello Rossei,

Signatures will be electronic, no longer the sign>>scan>>upload process that was followed a few years ago

Do check if they are eligible for CAN+ expedited processing if they had previously traveled to Canada in the last 10 years

Hope this works
Yeah, it has been some time. How have you been? No worries about the PM.

- Reading this thread confused me. So, none of the forms need to be signed (not even the representative related ones)? I actually went ahead and re-uploaded all of them in scanned format. :)

- I got a similar question re: IMM5645 Family Info form. My FIL needs an additional page for only Section-C (Bro & Sis). So,

Should I scan, sign & upload IMM5645 w/ the additional page?
or
Should I upload a fully-filled IMM5645 in its section and another IMM5645 partially-filled with only additional info on to 'Client Info' as an optional doc?

Online Application Guide:
  • Your form(s) and document(s) must be in an electronic format.
  • You do not need to sign your application form by hand if you submit your application form online. You will be asked to provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your documents.
- Purpose of Travel - Other: I'm just attaching a letter type doc where my FIL+MIL will provide travel details (day-to-day basis) for 3 weeks. Should I attach a sample itinerary with it (without any confirmation or names on the ticket)?

Will really appreciate your response.

arenz_aspire

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014

- Reading this thread confused me. So, none of the forms need to be signed (not even the representative related ones)? I actually went ahead and re-uploaded all of them in scanned format. :)

- I got a similar question re: IMM5645 Family Info form. My FIL needs an additional page for only Section-C (Bro & Sis). So,

or
Should I upload a fully-filled IMM5645 in its section and another IMM5645 partially-filled with only additional info on to 'Client Info' as an optional doc?

• You do not need to sign your application form by hand if you submit your application form online. You will be asked to provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your documents.
- Purpose of Travel - Other: I'm just attaching a letter type doc where my FIL+MIL will provide travel details (day-to-day basis) for 3 weeks. Should I attach a sample itinerary with it (without any confirmation or names on the ticket)?

Hi Rossie

What did you end up doing at last for Purpose of travel, i am in the similar situation. Have prepared itinerary for my parents TRV, needed to understand if i need to book return tickets for them in advance to guarentee months stamping at the border by the border officer

Please advise

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Hi Rossie

What did you end up doing at last for Purpose of travel, i am in the similar situation. Have prepared itinerary for my parents TRV, needed to understand if i need to book return tickets for them in advance to guarentee months stamping at the border by the border officer

Please advise
My in-laws got Visit Visa twice before and they never had to show a confirmed ticket. So, I'm not showing one, rather may show a sample itinerary (printout from airlines website before payment). BTW, they will come for 3 weeks in real, so they will have confirmed return ticket with them.

Did you upload any form in signed and scanned format? Let me know.

arenz_aspire

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
My in-laws got Visit Visa twice before and they never had to show a confirmed ticket. So, I'm not showing one, rather may show a sample itinerary (printout from airlines website before payment). BTW, they will come for 3 weeks in real, so they will have confirmed return ticket with them.

Thanks for replying Rossie, yes i did upload signed and scanned forms for each of my family member (IMM5645 specifically) and IMM5713 for the primary applicant.

I was kind of in a fix, so i made them sign and scan the application forms.

ROSSANAV6

Apr 23, 2019

Thanks for replying Rossie, yes i did upload signed and scanned forms for each of my family member (IMM5645 specifically) and IMM5713 for the primary applicant.

Hello Rossei,

Hope this works
Hello Rossei and arenz_aspire and Bryanna. I'm from Indonesia and would like to apply Canada Visa. May I ask for you guys guidance? So I have create GCKey account and are applying Visa for my family (my father, my mother, me, little brother, and little sister 5 of us). We are all 22 years and older.

I have try to follow the questionare before and learned that if we are older than 22 years and are healthy without physically or mentally ill then we are not dependent children and have to apply for Canada Visa separately from the application that our parents used. My father and My mother might used one application. But 3 of us have to make another GCKey account and fill in the application by our selves right? Do I get this correct?

My question is, regarding this IMM5713 form. Since this form implies for one family who are applying VISA together, do we need to fill in the IMM5713 one time and write our father as family representative? And then write our 4 names on Granting Permission section to our father?

Or for IMM5713 in my father account, we should just write father as representative and my mother name on the Granting Permission part?

How about each of our application as children? Do we write ourselves as representatives? Then who is the one granting permission for representative?

Or we should just upload 1 same IMM5713 form on our 4 different application (my father, mine, my little brother, and my little sister)?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated because we are really confused with this form and the fact that us as the children can't join on same application and have to make separate application from our parents. Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Rossei and arenz_aspire and Bryanna. I'm from Indonesia and would like to apply Canada Visa. May I ask for you guys guidance? So I have create GCKey account and are applying Visa for my family (my father, my mother, me, little brother, and little sister 5 of us). We are all 22 years and older.

I have try to follow the questionare before and learned that if we are older than 22 years and are healthy without physically or mentally ill then we are not dependent children and have to apply for Canada Visa separately from the application that our parents used. My father and My mother might used one application. But 3 of us have to make another GCKey account and fill in the application by our selves right? Do I get this correct?
Only your parents can apply together in the same online account. As you and your siblings are adults, each of you must create a new GCKey account and apply separately.

My question is, regarding this IMM5713 form. Since this form implies for one family who are applying VISA together, do we need to fill in the IMM5713 one time and write our father as family representative? And then write our 4 names on Granting Permission section to our father?

Or for IMM5713 in my father account, we should just write father as representative and my mother name on the Granting Permission part?

How about each of our application as children? Do we write ourselves as representatives? Then who is the one granting permission for representative?

Or we should just upload 1 same IMM5713 form on our 4 different application (my father, mine, my little brother, and my little sister)?
You cannot use the IMM 5713 form as you and your siblings will be applying separately from your parents. Only your mom can use the IMM 5713 form appointing your dad as her representative.

You and your siblings must each use the IMM 5476 form to appoint your dad.

As you probably know, each applicant must prove a genuine purpose for a short visit + individual strong ties to Indonesia + hopefully you and your siblings are not financially dependent on your dad + each of you has previously traveled to visa-required countries (US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ)

ROSSANAV6

Apr 23, 2019
Only your parents can apply together in the same online account. As you and your siblings are adults, each of you must create a new GCKey account and apply separately.
Hi Bryanna, thanks for the fast reply. So only my parents are allowed to use one online account, so we will use my father's account for my mom and dad and they will use IMM 5713 form which has my dad as representative and my mom signature in the granting permission section.

You cannot use the IMM 5713 form as you and your siblings will be applying separately from your parents. Only your mom can use the IMM 5713 form appointing your dad as her representative.

You and your siblings must each use the IMM 5476 form to appoint your dad.

As you probably know, each applicant must prove a genuine purpose for a short visit + individual strong ties to Indonesia + hopefully you and your siblings are not financially dependent on your dad + each of you has previously traveled to visa-required countries (US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ)
Hm, we each have create CGKey account separately and have try to answer the questionarre separately. But when the question comes for if someone support our financial we choose yes, because eventhough we have work a job each of us three, we still live together with our parents, so we thought we choose financial support as Yes. And the form that was asked to be filled is not IMM5476 but IMM5713 instead. How do we get the IMM5476 form?

Yes we already know about the proves that we have to provide which indicates that we are visiting Canada for tourism only. And we are actually going to Alaskan Cruise and Rocky Mountains tour, and for Alaskan Cruise we start from Seattle not Vancouver. So we have prepared return plane tickets scans which we depart from Indonesia to Seattle and then we go back to Indonesia from Seattle again. And then we also have attached our Cruise as well as Rocky Mountains tour plan. And each of us have previously travelled to visa required countries like US. For individual strong ties we have employment letter which stated we are working in Indonesia and will come back to Indonesia.

What I'm confused about is this :

1. the form that showed up is IMM5713 not IMM 5476, so do I need to change the answer to my questionarre so the form that showed up to be required is IMM5476 not 5713?

2. We are not dependant financially to our dad, because each of us have a job, but previously when we applied Visa for USA, we made a sponsorship letter which stated that our dad will support our trips financially and guarantee us that we will come back to Indonesia. Do you think if we also include this Sponsorship letter to apply for Canada Visa will be okay? We will also include our bank account statement as well as our pay tabs for recent months. It's just that now we are unsure whether we may include the sponsorship letter by our dad or not, hopefully you could give us some advice.

This is our first time trying to get Canada Visa online. Previously we just let our travel agent managed it, but since now we are required to get an appointment to do biometrics and interview, we decide to apply online. And it's quite confusing. I hope you are willing to help me.

Thanks

Apr 25, 2019
Hi, I'm applying for a Study Permit with my wife, and she's applying as open holder worker, but I'm having problem to fill the form IMM5713 because when I try to open it online tells me that the page doesn't exist and if I try to download it, right clicking it and save link as, it comes as .HTML and not .PDF.

We are also having problems to figure what to upload in the "Purpose of Travel" part, since she is my wife, I thought about uploading our marriage license or should I right a letter to explain that I'm going to study and she's going with me, because she's my wife and I'm going to study for 2 years?

Thanks in advance.

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019

or

So what you did finally regarding signing?
I read this whole thread and cic website also. I am facing the same confusion for 5645 and 5713. Do these need to be signed or not.
Also 5713 can not be saved on computer after filling.
If these two have to be signed then how about 5257 (the main application form with validation button)

Sooper

Apr 26, 2019

Hello Im also confused about these forms 5713 and 5645 have to be signed by taking print or not for online application. If yes then what about 5257, which is the main application form with validation button.

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi, I'm applying for a Study Permit with my wife, and she's applying as open holder worker, but I'm having problem to fill the form IMM5713 because when I try to open it online tells me that the page doesn't exist and if I try to download it, right clicking it and save link as, it comes as .HTML and not .PDF.

We are also having problems to figure what to upload in the "Purpose of Travel" part, since she is my wife, I thought about uploading our marriage license or should I right a letter to explain that I'm going to study and she's going with me, because she's my wife and I'm going to study for 2 years?

Thanks in advance.
On the 5713, you need to have Adobe 10 installed or updated (free) in your PC otherwise the form won’t open.

On “Purpose of Travel,” type out a letter to explain your situation, then scan it as an attachment.

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hello Im also confused about these forms 5713 and 5645 have to be signed by taking print or not for online application. If yes then what about 5257, which is the main application form with validation button.
Print or screen-grab, if you don’t have a p
Hi Bryanna, thanks for the fast reply. So only my parents are allowed to use one online account, so we will use my father's account for my mom and dad and they will use IMM 5713 form which has my dad as representative and my mom signature in the granting permission section.

Hm, we each have create CGKey account separately and have try to answer the questionarre separately. But when the question comes for if someone support our financial we choose yes, because eventhough we have work a job each of us three, we still live together with our parents, so we thought we choose financial support as Yes. And the form that was asked to be filled is not IMM5476 but IMM5713 instead. How do we get the IMM5476 form?

Yes we already know about the proves that we have to provide which indicates that we are visiting Canada for tourism only. And we are actually going to Alaskan Cruise and Rocky Mountains tour, and for Alaskan Cruise we start from Seattle not Vancouver. So we have prepared return plane tickets scans which we depart from Indonesia to Seattle and then we go back to Indonesia from Seattle again. And then we also have attached our Cruise as well as Rocky Mountains tour plan. And each of us have previously travelled to visa required countries like US. For individual strong ties we have employment letter which stated we are working in Indonesia and will come back to Indonesia.

What I'm confused about is this :

1. the form that showed up is IMM5713 not IMM 5476, so do I need to change the answer to my questionarre so the form that showed up to be required is IMM5476 not 5713?

2. We are not dependant financially to our dad, because each of us have a job, but previously when we applied Visa for USA, we made a sponsorship letter which stated that our dad will support our trips financially and guarantee us that we will come back to Indonesia. Do you think if we also include this Sponsorship letter to apply for Canada Visa will be okay? We will also include our bank account statement as well as our pay tabs for recent months. It's just that now we are unsure whether we may include the sponsorship letter by our dad or not, hopefully you could give us some advice.

This is our first time trying to get Canada Visa online. Previously we just let our travel agent managed it, but since now we are required to get an appointment to do biometrics and interview, we decide to apply online. And it's quite confusing. I hope you are willing to help me.

Thanks
On question 1, not clear what you’re trying to say, but fill the form that pops up, and be consistent with your answers on all forms.

On question 2, if you’re depending on sponsorship for your trip, the chances of visa refusal would be higher unless you can supply evidence that your sponsor has the financial means, and why is he/she sponsoring you.
If you can prove that your sponsor is able and willing to sponsor you, then a letter from him/her may support your case.