+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5604 clarification

Slim83

Feb 1, 2017
Hi I need some advice on what I should do. CIC has just requested that I fill out the 5604 and the 5406 forms. Getting authorization from my daughter’s father is not a problem, I have already sent it to him so he can fill out and send back to me. However, the additional family information is confusing me. I have listed parents and all my siblings on the first form but they have requested the form be filled out again. I am not sure if they want me to put my daughter’s father on it. We are no longer together so I am not sure. They have also asked me to state my relationship to him. You help is greatly appreciated.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi I need some advice on what I should do. CIC has just requested that I fill out the 5604 and the 5406 forms. Getting authorization from my daughter’s father is not a problem, I have already sent it to him so he can fill out and send back to me. However, the additional family information is confusing me. I have listed parents and all my siblings on the first form but they have requested the form be filled out again. I am not sure if they want me to put my daughter’s father on it. We are no longer together so I am not sure. They have also asked me to state my relationship to him. You help is greatly appreciated.
You do not list your daughter's father. Just fill it out again.

Reactions: Slim83

Slim83

Feb 1, 2017
I have one quick question. My daughter’s father have signed the imm5604 form bu there is a misspelling in my middle name. It should be spelt Kenisha but he spelt it Keniesha. Will this cause a problem, can I submit a letter of explanation about this? I only got 7 days to have this done and I am running out of time.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

I am just trying to confirm, once I have full legal custody of my son I don’t need the IMM5604 form right ? Because I was granted full legal custody of my son by the court, so just trying to make sure.
Hi

Correct. It is either permission from the other parent or permission from the courts.

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Hi,

I have my IMM5604 singed by my exwife and got notarized. my question is do i have to submit any custody agreement even if i have the IMM5406 my kids are 9 and 11 yrs old.
Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

I have my IMM5604 singed by my exwife and got notarized. my question is do i have to submit any custody agreement even if i have the IMM5406 my kids are 9 and 11 yrs old.
Thank you
Hi

No, you don't need a custody agreement if you have IMM5604.

Reactions: polar25