+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5444 form issue

Adnan991

Jul 2, 2022
Does anybody filled a PR renewal via PR online portal..? I need some help as my IMM5444 form is not showing ready for submit, however i filled absolutely 100% correct, i dont know what happend is somebody help me out in this

Reactions: printPod

pxt

Jul 4, 2022
Does anybody filled a PR renewal via PR online portal..? I need some help as my IMM5444 form is not showing ready for submit, however i filled absolutely 100% correct, i dont know what happend is somebody help me out in this
I'm having the same issue! I tried different browser, different computer, still doesn't work. So frustrated!

Wave1rose

Jul 7, 2021
Hello
I am also experiencing same issue while submitting my online app for PR card renewal. Were you able to find solution to this?

I have tried all of the solutions given in this thread but I am still not able to click on the'Submit your application' button. Please guide me

Thanks

Last edited:

printPod

Aug 2, 2022
Hi,

Did anyone find a solution to this issue.? my husband and i are applying to renew our PR card and his document in his online account let him submit the form by showing, "ready to submit" option. My account doesn't show the IMM5444 submission option when I have filled out everything and rechecked several times.

Thanks

printPod

Aug 2, 2022
Hi,

Did anyone find a solution to this issue.? my husband and i are applying to renew our PR card and his document in his online account let him submit the form by showing, "ready to submit" option. My account doesn't show the IMM5444 submission option when I have filled out everything and rechecked several times.

Thanks
Hi,

Not sure if it helps, i created another account with other email and now this time i can see the ready to submit option.
hope this helps. pls let people know if people can create new applications and see the ready to submit options.

thanks

Wave1rose

Jul 7, 2021
Hi,

Thanks
Hello
Thanks for your response. I was able to submit my application by making following changes:

1. shortening my explanation for the "time spent outside Canada". This gave me the "Ready to Submit" status next to IMM5444
2. uploading Passport specifically in the section/drop down option provided for the passport (I had already submitted passport as identity document but doing it again in this specific section helped me). This activated the button for submitting my application

Hope this helps others who were facing this issue.
Thanks

Reactions: olayidedee

Nilanjan1987

Aug 17, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My post should help most of you as I encountered all the problems mentioned by the members of this forum. I managed to find the bug and submitted 2 separate PR Card Renewal Application form online today for myself and my wife.

1) Problem 1: If your PR application is rejected with reason " PHOTO Missing" although you had uploaded the photos.

Ans: Many of you would have received the above mentioned reason for rejection. You need to click on the add/edit button next to your Front Photo Upload Space. Over there, you will see that your photo was rejected by the case officer even though the system did not raise an error when you uploaded the picture in the first instance. You will need to replace the photo by a different or same photo with higher pixel specifications (1200 x 1680).

2) Problem 2: If you have filled form 5444 completely and you are able to click on the button " complete and return to application" but it does not show Ready To Submit once you go to the main page.

Ans. First - Remove any alternate number mentioned on Page 2 - Keep that space blank.
Second - In the work experience column, under Activity/Job Description - Whatever you write, DONT use more than 30 letters to describe your job activity.
Third - In the travel history column - Do not use more than 30 letters to describe the reason for travel. Use 1 or 2 word max (eg: Visiting Family, Employment, Vacation)

Now when you click on the "complete and return to application" button - it will show " Ready to Submit" next to IMM5444.

3) Problem 3: Even though you have not missed a single day between your employment dates or travel outside canada dates or residential address columns - you find error which says : "Dont leave space between dates"

Ans: You have to overlap your dates even though you definitely left your previous job 1 day before you joined your new job.
Eg: 2021/11/13 to 2021/12/15 HSBC
2021/12/15 to 2022/02/10 CIBC

Currently the timeline to receive renewed PR cards is 67 day (approx)

Hope this post helps all of you. Good Luck.

DDPL

Jul 17, 2022
after struggling for hours, I was able to enable to 'submit' button by reducing the characters to around 50 in the comment sections (where ever no word limits are specified), as well as removing all the punctuations etc from the address fields.. hope this helps

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
I had the same issue with 5444 and the reason behind was the number of words in the visited cities (so long)....

Thank you Nilanjan1987 for your precious help

sheetus

Sep 30, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My post should help most of you as I encountered all the problems mentioned by the members of this forum. I managed to find the bug and submitted 2 separate PR Card Renewal Application form online today for myself and my wife.

1) Problem 1: If your PR application is rejected with reason " PHOTO Missing" although you had uploaded the photos.

Ans: Many of you would have received the above mentioned reason for rejection. You need to click on the add/edit button next to your Front Photo Upload Space. Over there, you will see that your photo was rejected by the case officer even though the system did not raise an error when you uploaded the picture in the first instance. You will need to replace the photo by a different or same photo with higher pixel specifications (1200 x 1680).

2) Problem 2: If you have filled form 5444 completely and you are able to click on the button " complete and return to application" but it does not show Ready To Submit once you go to the main page.

Ans. First - Remove any alternate number mentioned on Page 2 - Keep that space blank.
Second - In the work experience column, under Activity/Job Description - Whatever you write, DONT use more than 30 letters to describe your job activity.
Third - In the travel history column - Do not use more than 30 letters to describe the reason for travel. Use 1 or 2 word max (eg: Visiting Family, Employment, Vacation)

Now when you click on the "complete and return to application" button - it will show " Ready to Submit" next to IMM5444.

3) Problem 3: Even though you have not missed a single day between your employment dates or travel outside canada dates or residential address columns - you find error which says : "Dont leave space between dates"

Ans: You have to overlap your dates even though you definitely left your previous job 1 day before you joined your new job.
Eg: 2021/11/13 to 2021/12/15 HSBC
2021/12/15 to 2022/02/10 CIBC

Currently the timeline to receive renewed PR cards is 67 day (approx)

Hope this post helps all of you. Good Luck.
Thank you so much. I was struggling for days with the bug "leave no gap in work/ education history" & "address history". Overlapping dates helped me move past that page.

Reactions: namnambaroon

namnambaroon

Oct 4, 2022
Hello Nilanjan,
thank you so much . you are a life saver. I had been trying to submit my application for 4 days but the submit button was grey. after reading your post, I realized that I had written 2 sentences in travel history . when I changed it to 2 words the submit button turned green worked well. for me I just wanted to appreciate your valuable help .

namnambaroon

Oct 4, 2022
Thank you so much. I was struggling for days with the bug "leave no gap in work/ education history" & "address history". Overlapping dates helped me move past that page.
Hello Nilanjan,
thank you so much . you are a life saver. I had been trying to submit my application for 4 days but the submit button was grey. after reading your post, I realized that I had written 2 sentences in travel history . when I changed it to 2 words the submit button turned green worked well. for me I just wanted to appreciate your valuable help .

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Was anyone able to include same day trips using the portal to fill out imm5444?
When I input travel with the same departure and arrival dates I get the message “ © "From" cannot occur after "To"