I copied and saved it with me but it was provided by another member of this forum..
Apologies that I am unable to give proper credit to him/ her:
I followed the official instruction below:
- Employment income: date, amount and source for each year of employment;
- Business income: amount accumulated while the applicant managed the business as well as dates the business was in operation, share of distributed profits and
- Investment income: shares, units, bonds (date and purchase price, sale price and current market value), interest, dividends, capital gains (date, amount and
- Dates and amounts of each investment made;
- Cumulative gains on personal assets: real estate (date and purchase price, sale price and current market value), other; - Inheritance, donations and non-bank loans: date, amount and source, accompanied by documents confirming:
• the identity of the donor and/or lender and his financial capacity to give or lend;
• the transfer of sums borrowed and their complete or partial repayment.