+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm0008

chandrar

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Hi,

Need help i am filling the form imm008 and require some details and explanations on some of the infrormation.

1) My child is only 1.5 year old in the Language details what i have fill native language i have given my mother tongue what have to give for language english and french

2) I have mentioned my national identity document as Emirates ID as i live in UAE and it only has expiry date and does not have issue date what should i fill in this column

3) And as i live in uae what should i fill for the status in the country do i need to give worker as i am working here or permanent resident

4) What should be the province and city in canada

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandrar said:
Hi,

Need help i am filling the form imm008 and require some details and explanations on some of the infrormation.

1) My child is only 1.5 year old in the Language details what i have fill native language i have given my mother tongue what have to give for language english and french

2) I have mentioned my national identity document as Emirates ID as i live in UAE and it only has expiry date and does not have issue date what should i fill in this column

3) And as i live in uae what should i fill for the status in the country do i need to give worker as i am working here or permanent resident

4) What should be the province and city in canada
1. Being child it doesn't matter you give the language same as for you.
2. You can just give the issue date approx - when you got it from UAE Govt.
3. If your status is on "work visa" show as Work visa or Employment visa
4. Show the name of Province and City where you are intended to live. Anything like: British Columbia - Vancouver, Alberta - Calgary , Ontario - Toronto