+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5562 - Supplementary information your travels How to fill this form?

sunron

May 2, 2017
Hello - I am applying for spousal sponsorship and my husband of 2 years lives in India whereas I have been in Canada for the last 11 years. I understand he is the principal applicant so he has to fill in 2 a i.e. travel details of "YOU". Do we need to fill out 2 b. "YOUR SPOUSE".? Would I have to list all my travels in there even from before I was married to my spouse OR is this section non-applicable.

We do not have any dependent children and so I will just check off did not travel box.

PLEASE help me this is my last form!!

Thank you.

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hello - I am applying for spousal sponsorship and my husband of 2 years lives in India whereas I have been in Canada for the last 11 years. I understand he is the principal applicant so he has to fill in 2 a i.e. travel details of "YOU". Do we need to fill out 2 b. "YOUR SPOUSE".? Would I have to list all my travels in there even from before I was married to my spouse OR is this section non-applicable.

We do not have any dependent children and so I will just check off did not travel box.

PLEASE help me this is my last form!!

Thank you.
Did u fill spouse section as sponsor? And did you get Aor already? I am in same situation as well.

kohinoor13ster

Jul 10, 2018
Did u fill spouse section as sponsor? And did you get Aor already? I am in same situation as well.
Now I am in the same situation. About to file my application but confused about this spouse section in IMM 5562. Anyone with any suggestion if this really needs to be filled by the sponsor or I should just write N/A??

Thanks

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Now I am in the same situation. About to file my application but confused about this spouse section in IMM 5562. Anyone with any suggestion if this really needs to be filled by the sponsor or I should just write N/A??

Thanks
On safe side it is better to fill spouse section. That's what we did and got AOR, medical, SA already.