+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5562 form help

vikasp08

Feb 15, 2021
Hello!

I have question with regard to filling out the IMM 5562 form for my wife's outland sponsorship. In section b, it asks for the travel history of the primary applicant's spouse which is me (the sponsor). Is the sponsor required to provide all their travel history as well? I am a PR and this information was required to be submitted during my PR application and was provided.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello!

I have question with regard to filling out the IMM 5562 form for my wife's outland sponsorship. In section b, it asks for the travel history of the primary applicant's spouse which is me (the sponsor). Is the sponsor required to provide all their travel history as well? I am a PR and this information was required to be submitted during my PR application and was provided.
No, sponsor does not need to complete this.

tuton.hr

Nov 23, 2019
Hello!

How did you sign 5562 form? There is no space for signature!