+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5257 - Not enough space for Employment history

NotARobot

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Hi all,
In the Application for Visitor Visa (IMM 5257), it asks you to "give details of your employment for the past 10 years". However, the form only provides you with three spaces. What if you have more than 3 employment history is the last 10 years? Where should we mention them? Or should we only mention the 3 most recent employments and leave out the rest? Does anyone know? Has anybody faced the same problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi all,
In the Application for Visitor Visa (IMM 5257), it asks you to "give details of your employment for the past 10 years". However, the form only provides you with three spaces. What if you have more than 3 employment history is the last 10 years? Where should we mention them? Or should we only mention the 3 most recent employments and leave out the rest? Does anyone know? Has anybody faced the same problem? Any help would be appreciated.
You may add a table and attached it in "Client information" under optional documents.

Reactions: NotARobot

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi all,
Hi I am also in same situation ,
1- Employment section is not enough to capture the 10 year Record for my father Super Visa.
Did you upload in client section the details and it worked for you ?

2- Also I have a question for Signature, in case of Online application submission. do i need to take print and ask my dad to sign and then upload Or simply writhing his name and upload it after validating will work ?

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks