Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
23-04-2013

Ashish ishu

Dec 25, 2020
Hie can anyone please help me with this. Actually i am on my workpermit in Canada and my mom passed away last week. So my father is alone in India. He already has visa for Visit. Its very difficult for him to live alone so he wants to come here and stay with me for sometime. Can anyone please tell how and where i have to fill forms. It will be really thankful. Please.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I am Canadian citizen and wants to apply Visitor visa for my brother and his family who are living in Pakistan as Extended family member. Please advise me how to process for application for authorization and statutory declaration (IMM 0006). Is there anyone from Pakistan who can advise me please? thanks
His wife and children would not qualify to visit at the moment. They need to apply for TRVs first and wait for changes in travel restrictions..

Reactions: Mohtasim

Craig3558

Dec 27, 2020
If your a British passport holder and have a new eTA do you need form IMM 0006? On the website under visiting a temporary resident for immediate family it does not say or request it.

Mohtasim

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
18-11-2011
IELTS Request
Already done
Med's Request
26-April-2012
Med's Done....
21-May-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
23-04-2013
His wife and children would not qualify to visit at the moment. They need to apply for TRVs first and wait for changes in travel restrictions..
Thanks alot.... Shocked I didn't even think about it... but very informative info. Thanks again

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If your a British passport holder and have a new eTA do you need form IMM 0006? On the website under visiting a temporary resident for immediate family it does not say or request it.
You are a temporary resident not PR or citizen, so your fiance is not your immediate family as per guidelines. Unless you can prove common law.

How to unite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily
Who is an immediate family member
An immediate family member is defined as a

• spouse or common-law partner
  • dependent child (yours, your spouse’s or your common-law partner’s)
  • dependent child of a dependent child
  • parent or step-parent (yours, your spouse’s or your common-law partner’s)
  • guardian or tutor
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#temporary

Craig3558

Dec 27, 2020
You are a temporary resident not PR or citizen, so your fiance is not your immediate family as per guidelines. Unless you can prove common law.

How to unite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily
Who is an immediate family member
An immediate family member is defined as a

• spouse or common-law partner
  • dependent child (yours, your spouse’s or your common-law partner’s)
  • dependent child of a dependent child
  • parent or step-parent (yours, your spouse’s or your common-law partner’s)
  • guardian or tutor
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#temporary
We have a common law/civil partnership signed by the Mairie in France so it’s all official

Reactions: Naturgrl

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
My time line
As Extended family member
12nov20 Applied online
22nov20 Sent email to ircc explaining my relationship and not aware of the imm0006 form.
11dec20 Got a reply on email from ircc on to submitt imm0006 form along with proof of relationship to process application.
18dec20 Sent imm0006 form with all the required docs.
04jan21 got 3 messages on my cic account for passport request, exemption approval to travel with 6months validity and biometrics update.
05jan20 passport sent through courier.
Now waiting :)
Hope its helpful..

• Love
Reactions: dungski

dungski

Dec 21, 2019
Hi, my fiancé is in Canada, I am in England and seem to be waiting endlessly for AUTHORIZATION from my IMM 0006 that was signed by a Canadian notary. I submitted it to an IRCC email but there’s no way of tracking your request or if it is even being dealt with. Is there any way that I can track what’s happening or how long this will take, it’s disconcerting being in limbo.
Hello there! I'm wondering if your application is approved? I already sent a follow-up email but still got no reply :(.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello there! I'm wondering if your application is approved? I already sent a follow-up email but still got no reply :(.
When did you apply? Who is your family member and what is your essential reason to travel (including medical notes, supporting documents etc)?

dungski

Dec 21, 2019
When did you apply? Who is your family member and what is your essential reason to travel (including medical notes, supporting documents etc)?
I applied for the extended family restriction permit, my fiance is a citizen. We were supposed to get married last summer.

eman93

Feb 25, 2021
Hey guys my girlfriend lives in Toronto I haven’t seen her in 3 months and I’m planning on visiting Canada as soon as possible to see her anything I can do so I can cross the border without any complications ?