Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Why are we giving this guy the heads up?

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
confused2013 said:
Now let me correct something for you considering that I didn't clearly state what I mean I was simply stating the amount of time that my ex wife is responsible as far whe sponsorship agreement. Never did I say that she owes me anything or is obligated to me and my son cause she isn't. So you might wanna read over what I said.

ok, i'm a very reasonable person and I would never want to be rude to people. but dude don't even start! as soon as you open your mouth its not hard to tell you are a SCAM! anyone with a normal sense can tell what you are. do you think its coincident that every single person on here thinks you are a scam?? people in this forum are good people and everyone tries to help each other while we have to go through the process and the hard times and people being away from each other and their families. then a scams comes along like yourself and takes advantage of a poor lady and scams their way through the system and now you want to scam your family into Canada which was your sole plan from the beginning!
that's why everyone is upset, and you simply don't deserve to be here! I don't think you have enough heart to understand what you have done. you won't change anybody's mind here, because everyone knows you are a SCAM! you can't try to change your story but it won't work!

Cheerio

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
The world would be a better place if we didn't have all these stupid borders to begin with and we were all more self-sufficient.

Don't want to get all philosophical here or anything-- but it just bother me to hear things like "don't deserve to be here." I understand why, according to the laws of the country, they don't, but I don't think it's fair that a human, based on where they are born (which they can't choose), is so SOL if it happens to be in a location they don't know how and/or don't want to, strive in. Unfortunately they have to resort to all of these scams to get through all this bureaucratic bullshit and get their loves ones to their desired environment; which in turn makes their, and everyone else's life more difficult.

MSP2YYZ

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
08-10-2011
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11/01/12
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Med's Request
11-01-2012
Med's Done....
30-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
16-12-2012
Cheerio said:
The world would be a better place if we didn't have all these stupid borders to begin with and we were all more self-sufficient.

Don't want to get all philosophical here or anything-- but it just bother me to hear things like "don't deserve to be here." I understand why, according to the laws of the country, they don't, but I don't think it's fair that a human, based on where they are born (which they can't choose), is so SOL if it happens to be in a location they don't know how and/or don't want to, strive in. Unfortunately they have to resort to all of these scams to get through all this bureaucratic bull*censored word* and get their loves ones to their desired environment; which in turn makes their, and everyone else's life more difficult.
Huh?

MSP2YYZ

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
08-10-2011
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11/01/12
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Med's Request
11-01-2012
Med's Done....
30-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
16-12-2012
Cheerio said:

Don't want to get all philosophical here or anything-- but it just bother me to hear things like "don't deserve to be here." I understand why, according to the laws of the country, they don't, but I don't think it's fair that a human, based on where they are born (which they can't choose), is so SOL if it happens to be in a location they don't know how and/or don't want to, strive in. Unfortunately they have to resort to all of these scams to get through all this bureaucratic bull*censored word* and get their loves ones to their desired environment; which in turn makes their, and everyone else's life more difficult.
The same arguement could apply in this situation:

A guy is born, he grows up and is ugly as hell. He can't find a girlfriend, because no woman can abide to look at his ugly face. So he decides to just go rape someone instead, and is arrested and imprisoned.

"It's not his fault that he was born ugly, but he should not be punished, because if there had been no laws against forcing himself on someone, he would never have gotten in trouble."

Philosophically, it's the same arguement, but does it make sense?

Cheerio

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Oi, that's not the same argument. -.-' I am strictly talking about borders, for one, so please don't try to argue against it by fitting in an unrelated example. How about just discussing the issue directly? For example, why are you (if you are) against self-sufficiency and pro-borders as well as all of this bureaucratic mess?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
The same could be said of other countries......if they adapted to the way that Canada runs it country then others would not want to cross borders.....it is all political......the rulers of others countries place boundries on their people which makes Canada look great to everyone else.....if there were no borders Canada would be so full of people, trying to get free health care etc......why can the other countries just adapt to the way we are, then people would be happy in their own countries.

MSP2YYZ

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
08-10-2011
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11/01/12
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Med's Request
11-01-2012
Med's Done....
30-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
16-12-2012
I'm not against self-sufficiency or pro bureacratic mess or anything. It just pisses me off that because of idiots like this, my husband and I have been going through immigration hell for the last 5 years. My husband originally is from the same geographic region as this asshole. Because of incidents like this one, more scrutiny is placed on relationships involving people from there, both in the US and Canada.

We were denied the first time I applied for PR in the US for my husband four years ago, based on the fact that they thought it was a MOC. The second time we applied, with all the proof in the freaking world, our case was sent to Administrative Review, where it is now, sitting.

That was when we decided it would be better for us to go to Canada.

So long story short, I have spent the last 4 years traveling back and forth alone with our child, from 2 months after she was born until now, spent countless thousands of dollars on immigration and lawyers from 2 countries, spent 3 years away from my husband/daughter's father.

I came to Canada last fall to stay with my husband in the hopes that our case would be finished by now, but it hasn't. Now I have to go back to the US next week to work again, because we cannot afford to have me stay here anymore.

So yeah, I'm mad as hell. Yes, it sucks that a person has to go through a lot of work/paperwork to move to another country. But that is the world we live in, and those are the laws. And if people would just follow them, it would cause a lot less pain for everyone.

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Cheerio said:

Unfortunately the world we live in has to be regulated and have borders in protection to protect the people born within these borders. For sure the system is not perfect but since I personally live in a country that was beautiful and amazing in terms of geographical terms and economical terms it has been ruined by the very thing your proposing. My country is over populated to the extent that it struggles to cater for the people that were born here. Greedy politicians who wanted a bigger slice of the pie kept letting people in when England was at it's most affluent without running the proper checks and vetting immigrants hard enough. Also they ruined wages for citizens by using cheap foreign labour they had sourced from wherever they could find and in turn said to all the good standing, hard working people who had worked for years (oh look Johhny foreigner can do your job for 75%less) not withstanding the fact the government were subsidising Johnny foreigner so the good hard working Brits were replaced. When the well dried up Johnny foreigner and his mates decided to move on to another country!

Do we need border protection? You bet!

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
cant wait till 2016 when he applies to sponsor and get deported -> thanks to strict immigration laws in place .."finally" due all the scams going on... soo excited lol.... just my 2 cents :)

Cheerio

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
R151NG5UN said:
Unfortunately the world we live in has to be regulated and have borders in protection to protect the people born within these borders. For sure the system is not perfect but since I personally live in a country that was beautiful and amazing in terms of geographical terms and economical terms it has been ruined by the very thing your proposing. My country is over populated to the extent that it struggles to cater for the people that were born here. Greedy politicians who wanted a bigger slice of the pie kept letting people in when England was at it's most affluent without running the proper checks and vetting immigrants hard enough. Also they ruined wages for citizens by using cheap foreign labour they had sourced from wherever they could find and in turn said to all the good standing, hard working people who had worked for years (oh look Johhny foreigner can do your job for 75%less) not withstanding the fact the government were subsidising Johnny foreigner so the good hard working Brits were replaced. When the well dried up Johnny foreigner and his mates decided to move on to another country!

Do we need border protection? You bet!

The sad part is that the system we voted for and follow blindly (aka the government) doesn't know how to function efficiently and is easily duped because of their own greed. This Johnny Foreigner saw that hole and he and his friends are quite hard-working themselves (oh and did I mention how competitive they are--can't get better rates anywhere else)! So they take advantage of this broken system, work their butt off for peanuts, and manage to survive. Why didn't the hard working Brits work a little harder? Where did their voice go? Why didn't they put up a better fight? Who's really the enemy here? It all comes down to greed; we expect way too much to be handed over to us for little work. Does sitting in an office in a sky scraper choosing pretty picture for the cover of a magazine deserve over 80k a year? I'd say Johnny Foreigner just adapted as best as he could to all the corruption around him, he saw a hole, a lightbulb lid up inside his head and he took advantage of it-- that's what's advertized anyway. I talked to several of Johnny's friends before-- it seems their motto is: "screw the government when you can because they are always screwing you."

If everyone did not worship what they complain about perhaps we would be better off.

Talk to anyone about self-sufficiency and they will either look at you confused or argue that it is impossible and/or a horrible idea.

You'll find Johnny Foreigner anywhere you go, unless you knew how to survive without him.

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Cheerio said:
This Johnny Foreigner saw that hole and he and his friends are quite hard-working themselves (oh and did I mention how competitive they are--can't get better rates anywhere else)! So they take advantage of this broken system, work their butt off for peanuts, and manage to survive. Why didn't the hard working Brits work a little harder? Where did their voice go? Why didn't they put up a better fight? Who's really the enemy here? It all comes down to greed; we expect way too much to be handed over to us for little work. Does sitting in an office in a sky scraper choosing pretty picture for the cover of a magazine deserve over 80k a year? I'd say Johnny Foreigner just adapted as best as he could to all the corruption around him, he saw a hole, a lightbulb lid up inside his head and he took advantage of it
Talk to anyone about self-sufficiency and they will either look at you confused or argue that it is impossible and/or a horrible idea.
Why couldn't the Brits work harder? Well for a start like I mentioned the immigrants sourced by the government subsidised them (Something not available to citizens) also they had Johnny foreigner and his mates share a house between 6-8 of them. What family can compete with that? There is no family that can compete with a household full of working migrants. Their voice is unheard until the time came to vote and then they did say something, they booted out the government that ran the scam.

Borders have to be controlled, like I said if they were not, what is to stop 100's of millions of third world civilians turning up on Canada's doorstep, over running the country and turning it in to the same state the countries they have fled. Your idea and the thinking behind is in the perfect world where all things are equal, sadly the real world is a million miles from that kind of situation. Borders protect the citizens born within their lines and rightly so. Governments and their get rich quick scheme's are the thing that ruin a country in quick time.

Also these Johnny foreigner's ruined the whole Governmental scam because whilst the country was extremely affluent the exchange rate was unbelievably high and these foreigner's did not contribute, they sent all the money back home to country of birth, robbing a country of it's economy. As said before when the well ran dry they ran for the hills, so their intention was not to settle and make a great country better, their intention was to milk the cow and bleed it dry until there was nothing more left.

Had stricter immigration measures been in place this would not have happened, something I am sure Canada has looked at in Britain and the States who still are recovering.

Cheerio

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
You are accusing them of robbing which is ironic seeing as the majority of European countries became so wealthy after "robbing" from the "less wealthy" (at least in their eye and now). To this day they still do. Johnny and his family have to survive one way or another just like anybody else and they do their best to do so. You say no family can compete with that but I beg to differ. "Johnny's" family could be composed of all adults to a mix of children and adults just like any other British family. The difference is everyone in Johnny's family is willing and/or must work to succeed. "Nothing in life comes easy," right? Of course the Brits could compete-- and some do try I'm sure (think opening up your own family-runned business for example), but most simply don't-- that's their fault.

I definitely don't believe we are all equal; that's not possible. I do believe we all have the capacity to be self-sufficient though, and I wish more people learned about that rather than keep running from their "problems." They just give up so easily-- what they started anyway.

As far as them sending their money back home: what do you expect them to do? Its not like the government would welcome their family so easy anyway -- and who would want to stay in a land they felt so un-welcomed?

"Their intention was to milk the cow and bleed it dry until there was nothing more left;" you know who would say something similar to what you said? The Natives of America. How much do you know about them?

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cheerio said:
It all comes down to greed; we expect way too much to be handed over to us for little work.
No, WE don't expect - YOU expect too much to be GIVEN to you for no work whatsoever. You want people to earn next to nothing, you want open borders around the world, you want everyone to sit by a campfire at night singing Kumbaya. You and others like you are precisely what's wrong with the world. You're exactly the reason why Greece is burning and why they're at 25% unemployment. You have a sense of entitlement. You want to take everything away from those who have earned something, and redistribute it to those who you consider to be "more worthy".

Cheerio said:
Does sitting in an office in a sky scraper choosing pretty picture for the cover of a magazine deserve over 80k a year?
I'm perfectly happy to work in order to earn what I have. But who the hell are YOU to come along and tell me that I don't "deserve" what I earn?