aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, my boss said to me that he can support me with a job offer... I went in a immigration consultant and he said that I can't stop studying and apply for work visa. He said that my boss can give me a job offer different and I can apply for EE after My graduation... That kind of job offer have no cost for the employer... I can't find anything about this... Any way, someone could help me with to figure what are my options? Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your employer needs to obtain an approved LMIA and give you a full time job offer if you want to obtain a work permit and stop studying now. If your employer obtains a LMIA that is supporting a permanent residency application, then your employer will not have to pay the $1,000 fee to CIC. However your employer will still need to advertise the job for at least a month according to the LMIA adversiting requirements to prove that no Canadian could be found for the role. This advertisement will likely cost your employer at least a few hundred dollars. So there is no option that has no costs for your employer.

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
Your employer needs to obtain an approved LMIA and give you a full time job offer if you want to obtain a work permit and stop studying now. If your employer obtains a LMIA that is supporting a permanent residency application, then your employer will not have to pay the $1,000 fee to CIC. However your employer will still need to advertise the job for at least a month according to the LMIA adversiting requirements to prove that no Canadian could be found for the role. This advertisement will likely cost your employer at least a few hundred dollars. So there is no option that has no costs for your employer.
First thanks for you fast reply... The major doubt is: The consultor said that I can't stop study... I mean, he said that I'm here with study permit, than if I apply for a work permit the gov will kick me out of Canada... That is correct?
Than what is my options? I'm really not concern about the money thou!!

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
aschbat said:
First thanks for you fast reply... The major doubt is: The consultor said that I can't stop study... I mean, he said that I'm here with study permit, than if I apply for a work permit the gov will kick me out of Canada... That is correct?
Than what is my options? I'm really not concern about the money thou!!
You cannot leave your studies mid way. You study permit is revoked and you will have to leave the country within 90 days.