+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm so confusing, i need ur advises!!

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
I'm egyptian guy got married recently 2 months ago from canadian girl in the ministry of justice in egypt and she still live with me in egypt. and she is pregnant right now and i would like to go back with her to canada to take care of her. can i apply for visiting visa to go back with her although i own acompany of construction and have no criminal record and her uncle wants to help me and send me an invitation letter with all his decument (bank estatment, his passport, birth certificate and his investment contract)

i really need to go with her to sponser me inside of canada because she can't live without me this long period so im asking about my accepting chances of my temporary visa.

I'm waiting for ur advises my friends .

Can_Zim

Mar 3, 2008
Hi there EE-

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the chances of you obtaining a temporary visa for Canada are very slim.

I tried to host my male friend (boyfriend and love of my life now) from Africa to visit me in Canada and he was denied b/c CIC wasn't convinced he would return home. We had everything he needed-proof of a job, return flight, lots of money in the bank, his family he supports at home, previous travel experience to numerous European countries and this wasn't enough for them. The chances of them believing that you will return to Egypt after your stay in Canada and leave your wife and newborn is very very unlikely.

Like the rest of us, be angry, confused and sad about it but honestly, it's best to just accept it and find another way. I've cried many tears and I hate the CIC and it's processes but nothing is impossible so HEAD UP! Since you are married, your wife is able to sponsor you to Canada. This is a long process but it is likely a good option for you to be together. It will take more than a few months depending on the complexity of your case so you will need patience and the strength to be apart from her.

Check out the CIC website b/c it gives lots of details on the process. www.cic.gc.ca

Good luck and congrats on your new and approaching fatherhood! Keep in touch with everyone on this forum b/c you will get a lot of support.

Can_Zim

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
I had the same problem, but i wasn't pregnant, i desperately wanted my husband to come, but they will never issue visit visa.. i tried going to my MP everything.. the best thing to do is, if she is a Canadian citizen, she can stay with you, apply for spouse sponsorship, and pray to god.

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
Thank u so much Can_Zim and Egypt007 for ur nicely reply i will do my hardest to convince cic that i will go back after my visiting but i would like to ask u my friends which is better to make my wife sponser me from quebec or CPC Mississauga .

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

EgyptianEagle said:
Thank u so much Can_Zim and Egypt007 for ur nicely reply i will do my hardest to convince cic that i will go back after my visiting but i would like to ask u my friends which is better to make my wife sponser me from quebec or CPC Mississauga .
All sponsorships for outside Canada go to Mississauga, if she resides in Quebec Mississauga will then send the application to MICC (Quebec Immigration, who will then send the sponsor an undertaking agreement to complete and return to Quebec, who then issue a CSQ if they approve. Follow the steps here: http://tinyurl.com/yunbvn

PMM

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
Look, i don't want upset you, but the Canadian embassy in Egypt refuses 99% who applies 4 visit visa!! You can try and do whatever you want!!! but its a very slim chance! and its not easy! they make u stand the whole day if ur not able to get a seat, and then u get the bad news, its very hard, but its your choice

Take care and Good luck!

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
Egypt007 said:
Look, i don't want upset you, but the Canadian embassy in Egypt refuses 99% who applies 4 visit visa!! You can try and do whatever you want!!! but its a very slim chance! and its not easy! they make u stand the whole day if ur not able to get a seat, and then u get the bad news, its very hard, but its your choice

Take care and Good luck!
Thank u Egypt007 for ur caring about my thread, thats not fair to refuse us with no reasons. i will try my luck with them and if u need our help my wife still live with me here in egypt u can contact us on my cell phone i will send it to you to ur inbox take care and don't get lost ur great wishes.

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
PMM said:
Hi

EgyptianEagle said:
All sponsorships for outside Canada go to Mississauga, if she resides in Quebec Mississauga will then send the application to MICC (Quebec Immigration, who will then send the sponsor an undertaking agreement to complete and return to Quebec, who then issue a CSQ if they approve. Follow the steps here: http://tinyurl.com/yunbvn

PMM
Thank u my friend PMM for ur help but the url which u sent it to me not working. can u send it to me again. and i would like to ask which is faster in immegration for my case Quebec or Mississauga according to my wife born in hull in quebec.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

EgyptianEagle said:
PMM said:
Hi

EgyptianEagle said:

PMM
Thank u my friend PMM for ur help but the url which u sent it to me not working. can u send it to me again. and i would like to ask which is faster in immegration for my case Quebec or Mississauga according to my wife born in hull in quebec.
1. It works for me.
2. You really don't understand it do you? The application goes to Mississauga, and after they approve it, it then goes to Quebec, if your wife resides there. It is obvious, that if goes from Mississauga to Quebec, and then Quebec requests an evaluation, it will take longer than an application that goes only to Mississauga.

PMM

EgyptianEagle

Mar 3, 2008
PMM said:
Hi

EgyptianEagle said:
PMM said:
Hi

EgyptianEagle said:

PMM
1. It works for me.
2. You really don't understand it do you? The application goes to Mississauga, and after they approve it, it then goes to Quebec, if your wife resides there. It is obvious, that if goes from Mississauga to Quebec, and then Quebec requests an evaluation, it will take longer than an application that goes only to Mississauga.

PMM
Anyway thank u my friend ppm i was missunderstanding u, but im still confusing one of my egyption friend, he has the canadian citizen, he told me that one of his friend who has studing visa could too easily to bring his egyption wife back with him to canada and he who make everything to get her visa but i don't know about the kind of visa which she got it, my friend told me its work permit. anybody have any clue.

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
Every Canadian Egyptian like me, thinks its easy to get someone by visit visa.. but THATS WRONG!! I learned the hard way... I really don't wanna let you down, but thats the daym sad truth about the visit visa... very upsetting actually.. especially if the person you want to bring is a loved one..

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
Oh, i forgot to mention, your friend there must be really rich and have a big position in Egypt, thats probably the ONLY way to get a visit visa from the embassy!!

Can_Zim

Mar 3, 2008
Hi E Eagle,

I'm going to side track this thread for a bit...

I read previously that you tried to get your husband here on a TRV and failed (just like me and my boyfriend-grrrrrrr) but I'm wondering if you managed to sponsor him successfully to Canada? Or are you in the process right now?

If I could be nosey...
-how long have you known eachother, have you lived together, have you met his family, how often do you see eachother etc. etc.

This info might be relevant for my boyfriend and I in the future-anything you want to share would be helpful.

Thanks and I really hope you are together in the same country. Even if it isn't ridiculous Canada : )

Can_Zim

dh

Jan 30, 2008
I totally do not understand Your situation E.. Eagle just wanna ask is Your wife a citizen? or holds a permanent residency in canada?
Time to process application in cairo for family class sponsorship takes around 36 months if am not mistaken.
You can write to me in private about your situation.
thank you.