+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm so confused and heartbroken

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone as I am going through a diffucult situation can you please help me out.
I submitted my paper application on 12 June in chandigarh and same day I linked my paper application online. Yesterday I checked account the status were changed.
Application status: Final decision has been made please check below.
Review of Eligibility: we regret to inform you that you do not meet with the eligibility requirement
But in the message I did not get correspondance letter inside it. Right now I am totally disappointed that why they were told me about reason of refusal.
Anyone faced the same situation??
When I will get that refusal letter?
Hope someone will help me out.
Same thing happened with me. I guess the only way to know the reason of refusal is receiving refusal letter from VFS. I must say Canadian Visa processing sucks! Why don't they post the refusal letter online when they let user link paper application to the online account?

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
Same thing happened with me. I guess the only way to know the reason of refusal is receiving refusal letter from VFS. I must say Canadian Visa processing sucks! Why don't they post the refusal letter online when they let user link paper application to the online account?
Moreover they don't state the very reason for refusal when the just don't want to give the permit except those generic lame reasons. Same thing happened with my friend and happening to loads of people.

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
When you get the refusal? Is it in evening around 5? Dont loose hope may be we will get it by monday.
There is no hope of happening something good. It's a clear cut refusal, at least for me. I got to know about it Thursday midnight when I logged into my CIC account. I think I'll get notification from VFS to collect the refusal letter by tomorrow since Sunday is working day in my country. I'm just eagerly waiting to see those lame excuses for refusing my application.

Reactions: dreamy2536

mukesh123

Jul 8, 2017
There is no hope of happening something good. It's a clear cut refusal, at least for me. I got to know about it Thursday midnight when I logged into my CIC account. I think I'll get notification from VFS to collect the refusal letter by tomorrow since Sunday is working day in my country. I'm just eagerly waiting to see those lame excuses for refusing my application.
Really it means there is no chance of getting refusal letter in online account. Really CHC sucks life and time as well.

Reactions: dreamy2536

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
Please don't go to AUSTRALIA for fine arts/media related studies. You will regret later. Please...don't do it
I personally don't prefer Australia. Another option is choosing US but I won't be able to afford expenses there. This is the reason I chose Canada but those guys don't want me to do my study there. Feeling so unfortunate.

xeroxqq

Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone as I am going through a diffucult situation can you please help me out.
I submitted my paper application on 12 June in chandigarh and same day I linked my paper application online. Yesterday I checked account the status were changed.
Application status: Final decision has been made please check below.
Review of Eligibility: we regret to inform you that you do not meet with the eligibility requirement
But in the message I did not get correspondance letter inside it. Right now I am totally disappointed that why they were told me about reason of refusal.
Anyone faced the same situation??
When I will get that refusal letter?
Hope someone will help me out.
i had the same u will get passport and letter with that

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
how about apply with different program that's related to your previous studies? I had Business studies in HSC and didn't complete my hons. in Accounting. I applied for Diploma of graphic arts in Australia then did Bachelor of Interactive media (film and design) in Australia. Now I am going to do Masters of Design in Canada. It has been a longgggggggggg longgg way:(

If you did apply to Australia, you would most probably get accepted because Australia is all about money. Their quality of education is BELOW AVERAGE.
If Canada is too tough for you then I would suggest you going to Sweden/Germany. They have free tuition for most programs.
I do feel for you dear. If you needed to talk, message me anytime!
Cheers
I am just waiting to get the refusal letter in my hand. If there is a a legitimate reason for which they have refused it, I would just try once again by correcting that. If all goes into the vein I will be thinking about Australia.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I am just waiting to get the refusal letter in my hand. If there is a a legitimate reason for which they have refused it, I would just try once again by correcting that. If all goes into the vein I will be thinking about Australia.
That rejection letter is useless. It has very limited rejection reasons and visa officer will just tick 2-3 of them. It is very difficult to understand what he meant by that. They are not allowed to write anything on that letter. They can only ticket the option. I have seen my own letter. I have for CAIPS and there I found the story written by him for my rejection. It only take $15 to apply and 30 days to receive it. Dont apply again without reading the CAIPS report. I did the same mistake during my first refusal and I got rejected again for same reason.

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
That rejection letter is useless. It has very limited rejection reasons and visa officer will just tick 2-3 of them. It is very difficult to understand what he meant by that. They are not allowed to write anything on that letter. They can only ticket the option. I have seen my own letter. I have for CAIPS and there I found the story written by him for my rejection. It only take $15 to apply and 30 days to receive it. Dont apply again without reading the CAIPS report. I did the same mistake during my first refusal and I got rejected again for same reason.
Kindly tell me which service did you use to file CAIPS? That will be very helpful for me.