+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm so confused and heartbroken

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
So isn't there any possibility to get study permit to do the course? Why are things so critical? Why can't I just get the permit to do the course when I'm determined to change my profession?

it will be very difficult to convince a VO as to why u want to undertake this course. Im guessing u will be denied based on purpose of visit. I will advice u try and get Masters or pgd in Engineering as this will present u the best chances of securing your study permit. Sorry about your delay

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
it will be very difficult to convince a VO as to why u want to undertake this course. Im guessing u will be denied based on purpose of visit. I will advice u try and get Masters or pgd in Engineering as this will present u the best chances of securing your study permit. Sorry about your delay
This is so frustrating. If I need to apply for a study permit with Masters program, probably I won't even be able to submit an application before the next term.
Another thing that's making me worried is that they already have a record of me with my refused application. So if I change my program and SOP, won't they check and compare it with my previous SOP?
Moreover, If I change the program to a masters course in Engineering, that won't reflect my true desire/intention.
I think I should not apply for study permit ever again in Canada if I can't do my desired course.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Thank you so much! I am sending it to you.
since you presented yourself as freelance die hard passionate photographer, did you send them to support your proof? like any achievement? your published work etc? anything CREDIBLE and SOLID evidence to support your stance ?

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
since you presented yourself as freelance die hard passionate photographer, did you send them to support your proof? like any achievement? your published work etc? anything CREDIBLE and SOLID evidence to support your stance ?
I wanted to send my portfolio but I don't think I would be allowed to do so. What else can I send to support my stance if I reapply next time?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I wanted to send my portfolio but I don't think I would be allowed to do so. What else can I send to support my stance if I reapply next time?
all supporting documents can be sent with SOP
the more documents you have the more it is easy to present your case to visa officer

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
Exact same problem... I lost one word. lol. I think it is largely possible that our application are refused
I know it's definitely refused. Because it already shows 'Refused'

But my question is why the Final Decision is empty and supporting documents are still under review?

shababsaad

Jun 21, 2017
Usually it is extremely difficult to convince a Canadian Visa Officer when you are trying to pursue a different career from what you have been working for previously. If you can let me know your refusal reasons, SOP and your complete case then maybe I can help you out with some good advice.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I know it's definitely refused. Because it already shows 'Refused'

But my question is why the Final Decision is empty and supporting documents are still under review?
check the corresponding letters.. there must be an attachment which will suffice your confusion.. it's a rejection!!!! canadian embassy is so random in rejecting applications... I'm pissed off with them.. disgusting!!

Reactions: dreamy2536