+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm so confused and heartbroken

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
Usually it is extremely difficult to convince a Canadian Visa Officer when you are trying to pursue a different career from what you have been working for previously. If you can let me know your refusal reasons, SOP and your complete case then maybe I can help you out with some good advice.
Even I don't know the refusal reasons. They have left the Final decision field blank. Haven't got any email regarding refusal letter. And it also shows that supporting documents are under review.
I you don't have any problem I want to share the SOP in private message. Any help is highly appreciated.

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
check the corresponding letters.. there must be an attachment which will suffice your confusion.. it's a rejection!!!! canadian embassy is so random in rejecting applications... I'm pissed off with them.. disgusting!!
No there is not any letter or message.
I think I will end up saying 'f*ck this shit'. I really don't know what's wrong with Canadian Embassy. Things much easier with Australia or even the US, at least in the case of study permit. I don't think embassy people comply with the view of their Prime Minister. Just a few days back my friends also got refused.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
me and my friend faced rejection too.. THAT TOO WITH SILLY RANDOM REASON " we are not satisfied if you will be coming back after your stay in canada " LOL

No there is not any letter or message.
I think I will end up saying 'f*ck this shit'. I really don't know what's wrong with Canadian Embassy. Things much easier with Australia or even the US, at least in the case of study permit. I don't think embassy people comply with the view of their Prime Minister. Just a few days back my friends also got refused.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Australia is a bit expensive as compare to Canada.. that's the only reason ppl give their first preference to Canada!!

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
Australia is a bit expensive as compare to Canada.. that's the only reason ppl give their first preference to Canada!!
That could be the case for the US but not for Australia. One of my cousins is doing a course there. I have got to know about the tuition fees there, it's quite same.
And the same thing is happening with me too. There is no update from VFS.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
That could be the case for the US but not for Australia. One of my cousins is doing a course there. I have got to know about the tuition fees there, it's quite same.
And the same thing is happening with me too. There is no update from VFS.
well, I'm really disappointed!!

shababsaad

Jun 21, 2017
Even I don't know the refusal reasons. They have left the Final decision field blank. Haven't got any email regarding refusal letter. And it also shows that supporting documents are under review.
I you don't have any problem I want to share the SOP in private message. Any help is highly appreciated.
Sure you can send me your SOP. Didn't you get a message over there with the refusal letter? Did you apply via paper application or online?

Rushil

Jul 29, 2017
10th-60%(2008)
12th-61%(2010)
Bcom- 59%(2013)
Work ex 3 yrs.
Submitted offer letter, salary slips of last 3 months on letter pad, experience letter. Applied under spp.
What are the chances of visa?

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
Sure you can send me your SOP. Didn't you get a message over there with the refusal letter? Did you apply via paper application or online?
No, I haven't got any message containing refusal letter, not even any email. Only got an email stating that there is update. Most importantly in application status section, its showing that supporting documents are still under review. I applied it on paper, later on, linked it to my account. There was also a problem with linking the paper application. It took around 7 days to link it.
And since I didn't get confirmation from you, I didn't send you the SOP. I am sending it now.

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
All of sudden Canada is refusing all applications student visitor , not your fault . the decision will be updated in few days
Is it? Is there any chance of reversal of the decision? VFS tracking is telling that the decision has been already dispatched.

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
No, I haven't got any message containing refusal letter, not even any email. Only got an email stating that there is update. Most importantly in application status section, its showing that supporting documents are still under review. I applied it on paper, later on, linked it to my account. There was also a problem with linking the paper application. It took around 7 days to link it.
And since I didn't get confirmation from you, I didn't send you the SOP. I am sending it now.
Were you requested for a medical or did you submit upfront?

jyotisoumensaha

Jul 28, 2017
Were you requested for a medical or did you submit upfront?
No medical was requested. I haven't submitted any upfront docs nor I was asked to submit.
One thing that's bugging me is why it's showing additional documents are under review. And why they haven't sent any message regarding refusal. Is it because my application was paper submitted?

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
No medical was requested. I haven't submitted any upfront docs nor I was asked to submit.
One thing that's bugging me is why it's showing additional documents are under review. And why they haven't sent any message regarding refusal. Is it because my application was paper submitted?
From what I have read in this forum so far, most of the time it is not updated anymore especially when there is a final decision already.

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
I think it is better to reach out to them send an email or call.

mukesh123

Jul 8, 2017
Hello everyone as I am going through a diffucult situation can you please help me out.
I submitted my paper application on 12 June in chandigarh and same day I linked my paper application online. Yesterday I checked account the status were changed.
Application status: Final decision has been made please check below.
Review of Eligibility: we regret to inform you that you do not meet with the eligibility requirement
But in the message I did not get correspondance letter inside it. Right now I am totally disappointed that why they were told me about reason of refusal.
Anyone faced the same situation??
When I will get that refusal letter?
Hope someone will help me out.