Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wayoutwest888 said:
Hi I'm looking for an IELTS examiner urgently. If you see my post, please contact me at sufan8888 @ hotmail.com.
Thank you!!
What do you need?

memo hman

Nov 26, 2014
please , I want an expert to evaluate this essay ..
Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old .Others believe that it is important for young children to go to school as soon as possible.
What do you think are the advantages of attending school from a young age ?

As a matter of fact , a number of people have a concept that kids have to spend enough period at home enjoying their time in different routes of leisure before entering school . On the other hand , going to school as early as possible represents a necessity for many reasons .
First of all , the social relationship in this age is very important in building personality through interaction with other children and teachers which in turn affect the attitude at home towards parents and siblings .
This relationship is developed under an organized manner teaching the child how to behave and communicate politely with others . Second , skills can be discovered early allowing more time to learn how to improve and manage them correctly . For example , some kids show the ability how to use computer programs effectively .By care and interest , new copies of Bill Gates can be created . In contrast , these skills can be missed at home as a result of many factors such parent work , low standard of life or a lot of siblings .Third , physical activity is achieved under the control of specialized coaches . Moreover , not only exercise has its benefits on physical health but also it affects the mentality as well .
To summarize, social , mental and physical abilities can be improved by going to school as young as possible. In addition , this can change our view towards how much time should kids spend at home .

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi,

I think you need to first discuss the importance of a home school, then the importance of a real school, then make your conclusion based on the importance you showed. Thanks

memo hman said:
please , I want an expert to evaluate this essay ..
Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old .Others believe that it is important for young children to go to school as soon as possible.
What do you think are the advantages of attending school from a young age ?

As a matter of fact , a number of people have a concept that kids have to spend enough period at home enjoying their time in different routes of leisure before entering school . On the other hand , going to school as early as possible represents a necessity for many reasons .
First of all , the social relationship in this age is very important in building personality through interaction with other children and teachers which in turn affect the attitude at home towards parents and siblings .
This relationship is developed under an organized manner teaching the child how to behave and communicate politely with others . Second , skills can be discovered early allowing more time to learn how to improve and manage them correctly . For example , some kids show the ability how to use computer programs effectively .By care and interest , new copies of Bill Gates can be created . In contrast , these skills can be missed at home as a result of many factors such parent work , low standard of life or a lot of siblings .Third , physical activity is achieved under the control of specialized coaches . Moreover , not only exercise has its benefits on physical health but also it affects the mentality as well .
To summarize, social , mental and physical abilities can be improved by going to school as young as possible. In addition , this can change our view towards how much time should kids spend at home .

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Ielts Examiner :)
Good to have you here.
I have problems in passing my Reading section of ielts. I have attempted my ielts thrice, once in 2013 and twice in 2014. All of these time i scored 5.5 in Reading :(.. but rest of the band were always well done like 7 and above. I am quite frustrated with my reading score and don't know how to improve further.
In my last test, i practiced scanning and skimming very much and was able to did really well in my practice session all the time. i was very much confident about my test.
When i sat the test, it went really well and specially my reading part went fantastic.
But when i got my results it was like this
Listening 7, Writing 6, Speaking 7, Reading 5.5.
I was shocked to see my reading score as i did really well in my reading and i was very much confident.
I have registered again for ilets on 10th january 2015 and really need your advise as to how to practice and improve my reading to get good score. Please help.
Thanks

sharpe88

Nov 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone..

After a long break from this forum, I am back!
I'll do my best to answer any more questions you have.

Also, I provide private tutoring by Skype to prepare for the IELTS.

Just contact me at : proIELTStutor @ gmail.com

Thanks!

ps42166

May 22, 2015
Dear Member,

Please share the latest IELTS material with me , my mail id is:
Prakash_forgetmenot @ yahoo .co. in

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
Prakash

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Hi examiner
I took exam on June 13 and I got a result also I got reading 5.5,listening 6, writing 6 , speaking 6.5 . But I need 6 each
So how can I increase my score in reading ?

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Dear Examiner

I got my exam results today
with Listening 7.5 Speaking 7.5
Reading 6.5 Writing 6

I was confident that i could score very good in Reading & Writing.

I m thinking what if i do enquiry on results (only reading & writing)?

1. What are the chances of improvements in Reading & Writing modules?? does any one see improvements? is it worth?
2.Is there any possiblitiy score may go down?

please help me... thanks

None15

Jun 20, 2015
sharpe88 said:
Hi everyone..

Thanks!
Hello

None15

Jun 20, 2015
sharpe88 said:
Hi everyone..

Thanks!
good to see you again

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharpe88 said:
Hi everyone..

Thanks!
So now, are you finally allowed to advertise yourself?

ee2015

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
sharpe88 said:
Hi everyone..

Thanks!
Hi Sharpe88,

your thread is very helpful! Thank you.

I'm not sure if you are still checking this forum, but just wanted to ask for some advice.

I really need to improve my writing band from 6.5 to at least 7 and my second test is at the end of Aug. In fact, I didn't put my best efforts into writing practice before, because I thought that writing skills are not something you can improve in a short time, so I didn't really bother.

Now, I am really focusing on writing rather than other parts... so just wondering what aspect of writing skills would be the most important to consider when marking. (Vocab, grammar, structure, etc)

Also, I feel that my vocabulary is the weakest, such as using difficult words or variety of words. Would you say that vocab would affect marks very much?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

cometocanada

Aug 18, 2015
sharpe88 said:
Hi,

I'm an English trainer and IELTS examiner who happens to be sponsoring his wife over for PR.
Since I'm here anyway you can let me know if there's any questions about the test and I'll try to answer.
Note, my knowledge is about the test itself, not NOC, CLB, CELPIP, TEF, or immigration in general (I'm here to learn).

If you have questions about improving your scores please try to be specific.
I have a question. I scored 7.5 bands in speaking in india when I was not regularly speaking english.After staying here in canda for 1 year I recently appeared for ielts. To my surprise I scored 7 band in english.I was even not well prepared in india contrary to the efforts I took for writing the test here considering importance and criticality of the score this time.Do you think sometimes examiners maybe racist or biased.He even asked me kind of provocating questions in the test to show his prejudice to india.Please clarify this thing really making me think twicw about immigratin to canada.

largepoint

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cometocanada said:
I have a question. I scored 7.5 bands in speaking in india when I was not regularly speaking english.After staying here in canda for 1 year I recently appeared for ielts. To my surprise I scored 7 band in english.I was even not well prepared in india contrary to the efforts I took for writing the test here considering importance and criticality of the score this time.Do you think sometimes examiners maybe racist or biased.He even asked me kind of provocating questions in the test to show his prejudice to india.Please clarify this thing really making me think twicw about immigratin to canada.
That would be a very generic statement. There are bad apples everywhere in the world. But I would'nt make a sweeping assumption out of it.

Did you complain to the exam supervisor if you felt the examiner was provoking you? I do feel bad for you, but I fear it might be too late to raise an issue if you have'nt done it already :(