+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you need help msg me

Harman 4

May 8, 2018
What does it means embassy says we are reviewing your eligibility and other forms like background medical all passed
Is it would be positive signed for file or something

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
How is the part time and full time work availability there?
Hey! There are plenty of part time as well as full time jobs in Canada. Although it may be a bit difficult to find a job initially, you will eventually find one. A lot of international students start working at coffee shops like Tim Hortons or fast food joints like Pizza pizza, Subway etc. to pay their bills and survive while their studying. There are a few call centers that hire students on a part time basis as well.
Getting a full time job completely depends on your soft skills and ability to crack the interview.
I have been in Canada for just over two years and that's my two cents. Cheers!

arubio92

Apr 27, 2018
Hello my name is Maharshi and i am international student in caNada so who ever need help msg me i will try to answer your questions...thank you
Hello, did you received the letter of introduction? I see that my study permit application was approved, I'm from an exempt visa country and I didn't receive the letter. My husband received his letter for the OWP.

Mannu:(

Mar 24, 2018
heyy maharshi
i enrolled in 1 year pg diploma for sep 2018 intake
please tell me when i will extend my study visa for another 1 year diploma to get 3 years work permit
is it easy to extend my study permit. and please tell me when i will extend my study permit i will again pay gic.
Hello my name is Maharshi and i am international student in caNada so who ever need help msg me i will try to answer your questions...thank you

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Coming as early as 2months wont cause problems right?
You will have to show the proof of finance and may be also the reason for early migration. And you will have to convene VO that you will not work in those 2 month. So be prepared otherwise there is no problem

Areej girl

May 13, 2018
I need to know how to apply online astudent visa with dependent child as avisitor visa
Are both applications will be seperated or what ?? I mean how