+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you need help msg me

Kemmyann

Apr 2, 2018
Thank you for your reply.
1. Is it okay to apply for a study permit with assests in place of a statement of account?
2. If my sponsor is my mum’s cousin do I have a chance of getting my study permit? Because they reject students a lot in Nigeria.
Asset can be part of proof of financial but can't be used in place of bank statements.
Lastly your sponsor can be your mother or father to have a better chance of getting SP.Ut shows Genuine and family ties.if your mum's cousin can put the money in any of your parents account that would make more sense but also be reminded that the funds don't have to be deposited in lumpsome inorder not to be refused as well cos it will be counted as artificial funds.
I hope you understand.
All the best.

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hello, my application got refused. I previously applied for the Canadian study permit online but my application was refused due to some reasons. I have gotten the required documents now and I intend to re-apply. Please, should I apply using my current GCkey account or do I have to revoke it and create a new GCKey account for a new application?