+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you need help msg me

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
heyy maharshi
i enrolled in 1 year pg diploma for sep 2018 intake
please tell me when i will extend my study visa for another 1 year diploma to get 3 years work permit
is it easy to extend my study permit. and please tell me when i will extend my study permit i will again pay gic.
Hey!

Yes, you will be entitled for a 3 years PGWP if you enroll for another one year program. Extending the study permit is quite easy, you will need to create your account and the CIC website, fill up the form and pay the fees. You will not have to pay the GIC again. However, make sure you will sufficient funds in your bank account to show that you can sustain yourself for another year. Hope this helps.

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Hey! There are plenty of part time as well as full time jobs in Canada. Although it may be a bit difficult to find a job initially, you will eventually find one. A lot of international students start working at coffee shops like Tim Hortons or fast food joints like Pizza pizza, Subway etc. to pay their bills and survive while their studying. There are a few call centers that hire students on a part time basis as well.
Getting a full time job completely depends on your soft skills and ability to crack the interview.
I have been in Canada for just over two years and that's my two cents. Cheers!
Hey! There are plenty of part time as well as full time jobs in Canada. Although it may be a bit difficult to find a job initially, you will eventually find one. A lot of international students start working at coffee shops like Tim Hortons or fast food joints like Pizza pizza, Subway etc. to pay their bills and survive while their studying. There are a few call centers that hire students on a part time basis as well.
Getting a full time job completely depends on your soft skills and ability to crack the interview.
I have been in Canada for just over two years and that's my two cents. Cheers!
Two cents worth aye!!
You missed the section of how every student have to develop their social skills and learn the local culture.
And throw away the bag of their last culture.
One last question do you live in city or in a suburb..
Because living in city is immensly benifited
Cheers

Mannu:(

Mar 24, 2018
Hey!

Yes, you will be entitled for a 3 years PGWP if you enroll for another one year program. Extending the study permit is quite easy, you will need to create your account and the CIC website, fill up the form and pay the fees. You will not have to pay the GIC again. However, make sure you will sufficient funds in your bank account to show that you can sustain yourself for another year. Hope this helps.
thanks alot

Alex87M

May 30, 2018
I have applied online, when my application is sumitted I recive 3 e-mails confirmation, successfully submitted and request for bio metric.. next day 20 May i received another e-mail it says to review the messege log on to your account.. and i open my account there no new messenge only 3 msg that I recive at the time of submission.. what should i do.. and also i been a week i have submitted my bio metric but in my account it says your action is required.. ???

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
I am filing my visa for fall 2018 in a few days , i will pay my college fees on my own in a day or two...but i am worried because my sister who lives in camada paid my fix tution deposit worth $500 last month , will i have to give the receipt of this tution deposit also? Or just the receipt of paid fees? Will it be a problem that my sister paid my fix tution deposit?

Hardeep_1131

May 24, 2018
My file is in high commission delhi canada embassy
I have applied student visa on19th april2018
How long i have to wait its been 40 days now

Seun kosh

May 30, 2018
Hello. I just got accepted by Waterloo, but it’s a year’s course. is it possible to get a Canadian PR in a year?

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Two cents worth aye!!
You missed the section of how every student have to develop their social skills and learn the local culture.
And throw away the bag of their last culture.
Well, that's a given. A lot of immigrants unfortunately do not integrate even after years of living here and the locals don't really like it.
One last question do you live in city or in a suburb..
Because living in city is immensly benifited
I live in the suburbs and work in the DT. Living the DT has its own benefits, however it is a personal choice!
Cheers

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello. I just got accepted by Waterloo, but it’s a year’s course. is it possible to get a Canadian PR in a year?
Depends on a few factors. As per the current trend, if you already have a degree and if you are able to secure a full time skilled NOC 0, A or B job as soon as you graduate, you should be eligible to apply for PR under CEC after one year of experience.

Seun kosh

May 30, 2018
Thank you for your reply.
1. Is it okay to apply for a study permit with assests in place of a statement of account?
2. If my sponsor is my mum’s cousin do I have a chance of getting my study permit? Because they reject students a lot in Nigeria.

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hello bro, I applied to Usask and just three days ago my status changed to ''decision made, notification to follow". But all my friends who got rejected did not receive any change of status. Should I expect something good?

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hello bro, I applied to Usask and just three days ago my status changed to ''decision made, notification to follow". But all my friends who got rejected did not receive any change of status. Should I expect something good?

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018

May 31, 2018
Hey all,

I have few doubts before I apply for visa.

I have got an admit letter from Brock University for the MBA ISP course. So I wanted some information about education loan and GIC.

I'm getting my education loan processed from Avanse Financial Services. So I wanted to know whether I can apply for study visa through the loan approval letter. Will they accept education loan from this organization?

I also wanted to know about GIC. If I'm getting the education loan from Avanse do I have to pay GIC compulsory? Or can it be an exception?

I very much confused on this stuff, please help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sharan