+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you have done MBA from India, do not opt for ECA from WES

Miniie2208

May 15, 2019
[

CES is definitely faster than IQAS. CES takes around 3 months whereas IQAS takes 6 months

Getting UG assessed is not mandatory. I did it because I was not sure if CES would give me Master's equivalency for MBA and hence got my UG also evaluated to be on the safer side
Does CES considers MBA done from any college/institute/university equivalent to Masters or they have any specific criteria like IQAS refer to AIU List.

_PoojaMahajan

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Everyone

I need urgent help with the same confusion and complication.
I did Bachelor's from DU and Masters from PTU. WES gave the equivalency of double bachelors.
1. Can I go for another evaluation in order to have as I already have my EE profile in pool?
2. If yes to above question then which organisation? (I see most in favor of CES)

Your response will be appreciated.

thanks in advance

Reactions: Sh2019

Roheet2711

May 24, 2019
Hello ,

I have completed my graduation in commerce and did my MBA from Pune university, due to recent changes I got to know WES will give me masters equivalency.

I was thinking to opt for IQAS but they take almost 4-6 Months for processing.

Shall I opt for ICES or is there any other agency who provides quick results with masters as equivalency.

rajatadlakha

Jun 5, 2019
I too want to get ECA done. WES is out of my list because of the recent changes in its policy. Out of IQAS and CES (or any other), which one takes lesser time and allows me (and not the institute) to send transcripts to them.
Please suggest.

Chhabrabhawana

Jan 28, 2019
Some of my friends have got their ECA done from University of Toronto. They received full equivalency.. SoI would suggest you to opt for that instead of stupid WES
You are talking about MBA from India? My fiancee has regular full time MBA degree from symbiosis and we recently applied to CES too, after we came to know WES issue. You think we should get master's equivalency for this?

Roheet2711

May 24, 2019
You are talking about MBA from India? My fiancee has regular full time MBA degree from symbiosis and we recently applied to CES too, after we came to know WES issue. You think we should get master's equivalency for this?
CES will give you masters but check time processing , I have applied for iqas and waiting for my ECA evaluation

Chhabrabhawana

Jan 28, 2019
CES will give you masters but check time processing , I have applied for iqas and waiting for my ECA evaluation
Alright, thanks. I guess ces will take around 3 months...
One last question, I am IMI pass out, applied to ices for evaluation. Though I have pgdm but aiu and aicte deem it equivalent to mba. Would you have any idea whether ices will provide masters for this?

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
One year Post graduate diploma' instead of 'Master's degree'------ due to this how many points do we loose in crs score.

If awarded One year Post graduate diploma by Wes then on crs tool what should we select (Two or more degree or one year degree at University).

In my case I completed 4 years full time btech and 2 years MBA in distance from Andhra University(recognised by Wes)
You can use it as two or more certification provided you have also got your bachelors ECA done. You need to provide both Certificate ECA details in IRCC to claim the points

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Hi I have done B,Sc and MBA from India. To get the evaluation done from IQAS, I need to send only master degree's transcript or bachelor's transcript as well. can someone please confirm.??

Suhanigupta

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, thanks. I guess ces will take around 3 months...
One last question, I am IMI pass out, applied to ices for evaluation. Though I have pgdm but aiu and aicte deem it equivalent to mba. Would you have any idea whether ices will provide masters for this?
Hii
I am also from IMI. Did u get your eca report from ICES.

Last edited:

Suhanigupta

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, timelines have gone upto 20weeks. So a lot more time before I get my results. Consider IQAS, similar timelines and they sure shot recognize IMI delhi pgdm as masters
Thanks!!
Did u get evaluation done from WES also. Also, please share the outcome of ICES whenever u receive the report.