+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you have done MBA from India, do not opt for ECA from WES

Nickb89

Dec 31, 2018
hi there
the process for getting transcripts from UPTU is very very simple and convenient but they will not send the transcript to the WES or any other ECA organisation. UPTU can send the document to your local address in India.
Apply it online and you will get the transcripts within 2 weeks.

https://erp.aktu.ac.in/WebPages/StudentServices/frmssdashboard.aspx

I have selected IQAS but I won't recommend because they take ages to acknowledge and process the docs.

Hi Nick,

I'm also looking to get eca done for my bachelor's & masters degree. Can you please tell me the process of getting official transcripts from UPTU?
And which agency you chose to get it done? I'm inclined towards CES to get my eca report.
What do you think? Please try to reply back asap.

Thanks

asimmedhi

Apr 11, 2018
As far as I know ICES and IQAS gives positive equivalency for Indian MBAs :) IQAS gives 100% MBA equivalency :)
Hi everyone, I reviewed the IQAS website, it says, "Master’s degree (2-year program following a 3-year Bachelor’s degree)" where it needed 2 years of Bachelors degree "Generally compares to the completion of a one-year Master’s degree.''
My question: I have done bachelors 3 yrs from India and WES recognized it as 4 years bachelors ( I got the report today). If I only get my MBA assessed from IQAS and if they only give me a one-year Master’s degree, can I still chose "Masters" in the CRS calculator??
Please help!!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I reviewed the IQAS website, it says, "Master’s degree (2-year program following a 3-year Bachelor’s degree)" where it needed 2 years of Bachelors degree "Generally compares to the completion of a one-year Master’s degree.''
My question: I have done bachelors 3 yrs from India and WES recognized it as 4 years bachelors ( I got the report today). If I only get my MBA assessed from IQAS and if they only give me a one-year Master’s degree, can I still chose "Masters" in the CRS calculator??
Please help!!!
Yes you can

kunalsingla1991

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
No you cant.. It will be one year PG diploma in EE profile and 2 or more degre in crs calculator
Please help!!!

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi All,

I received my ECA report from CES today and the Canadian equivalency has been mentioned as shown below -

Can you please clarify if I can claim points for Masters equivalency based on this report?

Thank you!

Reactions: Sh2019 and RR9187

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi Mahesh, can you share your timeline for CES eca evaluation please?
I submitted the application and transcripts around Dec 15th. I got the PDF via email yesterday, so almost 3 months time. This also included a couple of weeks of winter holidays around Christmas/ New Year time.

Also, since submitting my application there was no change in status till last week. Since last Sunday, status got updated on a daily basis and I received the PDF yesterday.

Do let me know if you need any further details.

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
I submitted the application and transcripts around Dec 15th. I got the PDF via email yesterday, so almost 3 months time. This also included a couple of weeks of winter holidays around Christmas/ New Year time.

Also, since submitting my application there was no change in status till last week. Since last Sunday, status got updated on a daily basis and I received the PDF yesterday.

Do let me know if you need any further details.
Thank you. I have submitted my application on 1 March and they received transcripts on 6 March...on 14 March status changed to stage 2 transcripts received, no update since then...I have sent one degree for evaluation...what course you did and from which institute?