+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If You did'nt Hear Anything From Your Visa Office . Caipsnotes Is The Best Way.

shahram437

Oct 21, 2010
KITTI said:
Hello seniors

Please, when I received my caipsnotes few days ago it was written that RPRF not paid whereas I already sent a bank draft of 490 canadian dollars with my complete application to Visa office on June, 2010.Do you think there is something wrong?

Moreover, my BFD TO PPS ON: 16/12/2010???

thank you
Hi Kitti
I am Shahram. My ecas shows in process with RBVO details. I got my caips at March 2011 from Damascus and all of scores was 0 except age, it was 10. The end sentence was "paper file sent to PA, BF'D to PPS :31/12/2010. It means they did not review my case until Feb2011!!!!
As you see our cases are very similar. Could you tell me about your scores and ecas?
Thanks.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahram437 said:
Hi Kitti
I am Shahram. My ecas shows in process with RBVO details. I got my caips at March 2011 from Damascus and all of scores was 0 except age, it was 10. The end sentence was "paper file sent to PA, BF'D to PPS :31/12/2010. It means they did not review my case until Feb2011!!!!
As you see our cases are very similar. Could you tell me about your scores and ecas?
Thanks.
Hi Shahram
As for my caips they are same as you with zeros except for age. But at least your case is better with "in process" whereas mine is still "received by visa office".
They reviewed yours on 31/12/2010 but I don't if they reviewed my case on 16/12/2010 eventhough it was written
"BF'D to PPS: 16/12/2010.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahram437 said:
Hi Kitti
Thanks.
Dont worry and wait for last quater of 2011.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
No no dear it is not possible. With in next 2 months you will hear good news.
Dont worry and be happy. :)
Hi Staralihaider,
You were completely right, and your prediction is taking place; my ecas status changed to IN PROCESS.
Talking to you brought me GOOD LUCK :D.
Thank you and God be with all of us.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KITTI said:
Hi Staralihaider,
You were completely right, and your prediction is taking place; my ecas status changed to IN PROCESS.
Talking to you brought me GOOD LUCK :D.
Thank you and God be with all of us.
Be happy :)

You got IN Process with same RBVO details ?
OR
IN Process starting date is mentioned ?

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
staralihaider said:
Hi Ali,

I think u r expert in reading the CAIPS note. I already ordered CAIPS through Lawpoint, I consult u once I l get the CAIPS.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:

OR
No it is IN PROCESS with RBVO details, do you think this is not a good sign and what is next in your opinion???please waiting for your response.
Thank you Staralihaider

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:

OR
Moreover, I forgot to tell you that my address on ecas disappeared on the same day it went into IN PROCESS, does it mean anything?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KITTI said:
No it is IN PROCESS with RBVO details, do you think this is not a good sign and what is next in your opinion???please waiting for your response.
Thank you Staralihaider
Dont worry its a good sign.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
staralihaider

apparently though not always, it is a good sign for Post June 2010 but not for Pre June 2010 applicants.
Pre June 2010 applicants have seen this fashion several times with nothing followed after.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
staralihaider

apparently though not always, it is a good sign for Post June 2010 but not for Pre June 2010 applicants.
Pre June 2010 applicants have seen this fashion several times with nothing followed after.
Those who have got IN Process with RBVO details, after this they will get IN Process date in any time, its my observation that those who are getting IN Process with RBVO they are also on periority list and will get medicals in the last quater of 2011 and first quater of 2012.

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
CLARIFICATION

hi qorex,

i have mailed u quite a few times but u never reply.
plz do reply this time.

my query is
we have apllied under 4131 in jan 2010. recently CIC interviewed my n my wife. my wife is PA.

there were certain things mismatched between me n my wife.

the CIC has asked for clarification.

my query is ; how many chances are there if the telephonic interview goes negative.

we are very scared.
plz guide.

thx

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KITTI said:
Hi Staralihaider,

One more question please.Is that normal for the address to disappear from ecas on the same day it became IN PROCESS? and is there any explanation for this?

Thank you again Staralihaider.
Normal.