+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If no families in the wedding,is this red flag?

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Hello guys,,,

Because I am not living in my home country,and i am in USA with student visa,and my spouse came to me alone because as you know everyone of her family is working or studying,so she came to me alone and we got married,to issue our marriage documents for sponsoring me,and we are planing to make a big wedding when i will be there.

We did small one when she came to me,and went to restaurant me and her ,i took some pictures with wedding clothes for us.

Do you guys think it is a red flag on my case ?

what should i say and write?

is it good true excuse to say we will make big wedding in Canada?and i will try to invite my mother to be with me?

and if i said that her mom and sister came with her,because she has some pictures with her family with wedding clothes too.

will CIC check electronically if her family left Canada at that time with her or not?

I am really confused and scared !!!

and need your opinions and experience

Thanks

kathsimbev

Apr 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2009
My family was not present at our wedding but I am going to tell the truth, why risking it? If you explain the reasons why they were not present, I am sure they take that into account.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I went through the same since there was only 2 of my sisters. I sent with my application a letter explaining the truth. Also I mentioned there another ceremony during the summer when I'm visiting my husband. What I suggest if you don't have a lot of wedding pictures with the family perhaps if you have any with them before the marriage like when you visited your wife.