+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If my point is above cut off

melisamelisa

Jun 10, 2019
Hello all,
If my point is above the cut off points (let’s say 470), does the Canadian government invites me as soon as I submit my application in August?

postdoc_fellow1008

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thank you, I think I couldn’t make myself clear enough. If the latest draw was 460 before my submission, do they just invite me immediately in the first pull after my application if I have 470 points?
Not necessarily. The cutoff varies from draw to draw. But you'll likely have a chance based on previous numbers. I expect there should be a next draw in the next few days before the month ends. Good luck!

Reactions: melisamelisa

melisamelisa

Jun 10, 2019
Not necessarily. The cutoff varies from draw to draw. But you'll likely have a chance based on previous numbers. I expect there should be a next draw in the next few days before the month ends. Good luck!
Thank you so much! I have to wait for my WES evaluation result, hopefully in August I’ll be applying.

postdoc_fellow1008

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thank you so much! I have to wait for my WES evaluation result, hopefully in August I’ll be applying.
So you haven't created a profile yet? If I recall correctly, WES credential evaluation and IELTS scores are required as you need the specific document numbers from those to create your profile. Is this 460 score just an estimate then?