+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if i can't submit passport in 30 days..then what?

ankitamaps03

Feb 27, 2022
Hi,

I am staying in USA and had applied for a visitor visa. I had got a request to send the passport for visa stamping in Sept 2021 but could not open the account due to login issues. It kept redirecting me to home page when I clicked on login.

I could access the account few days back and realised I have missed the 30 days deadline (should have sent in Sept 2021).

I submitted a web form request and they gave a very generic answer. I have sent an email to the embassy as well and have not got any response.

Any suggestions?

ocimsg

Aug 3, 2021
Hi,

I am staying in USA and had applied for a visitor visa. I had got a request to send the passport for visa stamping in Sept 2021 but could not open the account due to login issues. It kept redirecting me to home page when I clicked on login.

I could access the account few days back and realised I have missed the 30 days deadline (should have sent in Sept 2021).

I submitted a web form request and they gave a very generic answer. I have sent an email to the embassy as well and have not got any response.

Any suggestions?
I would suggest you to mail Delhi Immigration office.
email id: DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Ijaiya007

Jan 29, 2020
Do ypu think it's ok if i send another email? Tomorrow will be the deadline. But still i dont have my passport with me
Hi,

This was long ago. How did you resolve this please? Did they respond before the deadline. I am having a similar challenge, our passports are not with us and I have requested for extension since last month, a day after the RFV mail came and no reply up till now and deadline is tomorrow.

Oct 25, 2020
Hi,

This was long ago. How did you resolve this please? Did they respond before the deadline. I am having a similar challenge, our passports are not with us and I have requested for extension since last month, a day after the RFV mail came and no reply up till now and deadline is tomorrow.

Hello
Ijaiya007

How did you resolve this issue? I raised a webform but no one responded to it. Any recommendations/suggestions is highly appreciated. I am currently travelling internationally so cannot submit passport. when i end up submitting my passport, it will be little less than 2 months.

Ijaiya007

Jan 29, 2020
Hello
Ijaiya007

How did you resolve this issue? I raised a webform but no one responded to it. Any recommendations/suggestions is highly appreciated. I am currently travelling internationally so cannot submit passport. when i end up submitting my passport, it will be little less than 2 months.
Hi,

You should reply directly to email for rfv and request for an extension also stating the reason for the request. Preferably also indicate how many days you'd need e.g a further 30 or 60 days.

whitemoon1

Jul 19, 2022
Hi,

You should reply directly to email for rfv and request for an extension also stating the reason for the request. Preferably also indicate how many days you'd need e.g a further 30 or 60 days.
I am on a similar boat. I do not have a "RFV" request. Just a PPR request from a do not reply email ID. I have submitted a web form and sent an email to the immigration office at LA as well (since I live on the west coast USA). No responses to either.

aabir

May 10, 2020
I am on a similar boat. I do not have a "RFV" request. Just a PPR request from a do not reply email ID. I have submitted a web form and sent an email to the immigration office at LA as well (since I live on the west coast USA). No responses to either.
you got extension? how did they response?

kenny9212001

May 7, 2022
Hi guys,
I received a Letter of Original Passport Request from IRCC few days ago and its mentioned that i have to submit my passport within 30days of recieving the email.
Unfortunately my passport is not available with me now and wont be available until after 60days.. what can i do in this regard ?
is it possible i can write IRCC to extend my submission date ?

i will appreciate any advise from here.