Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
you brainstorming idea is good.

following too many masters, will only confuse you.
you can not combine, boxing, judo, taekwondo, thai kick boxing, wrestling, krate, etc in one fight
you brain will waste time in finding the move, rather than using it, so follow one method, take a fight, make every blow count, don't counts your blows.

you TA is generally good in most of essays, sometimes C&C deform/distort your great ideas.

essay is a package, like a dish, one spice can overpower other, in other words, ruin it.
That's the reason why I have stopped listening to Jay or Liz on YouTube. I am just following this thread for Writing module and I have been helped by the professors here. In my first attempt I got a 6 in writing, later I saw this thread and started following the advices. Hence, got a 6.5 in second attempt. I am continuously following this thread before my third attempt in the first week of June.
Prayers and guidance required. @cansha @H0peAndFa1th

Reactions: cansha

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
@Hannan Khan I think you appeared in the IELTS recently, got your result?
Yeah man, another disappointment.

24 Sep 16 - 7.5, 8.5, 6.5, 8.0
10 Nov 18 - 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5 EOR
05 Jan 19 - 8.5, 7.0, 6.0, 7.0
14 Feb 19 - 8.0, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5
24 Mar 19 - 8.0, 7.0, 6.0, 7.0
02 May 19 - 8.5, 7.5, 6.5, 7.0 EOR

I am burning a lot of money on this test. I came across a couple of people on FB groups who claimed to have given more than 10 attempts, some even close to 20. That has freaked me out. Some of the guys even took coaching and correction services. I just hope they never remained stuck on writing on every single attempt like me.

Look, I don't want to discourage anyone so I like to keep it low on my failures. But sometimes, I just need to share it with someone to lessen the burden on my nerves.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

I am burning a lot of money on this test. I came across a couple of people on FB groups who claimed to have given more than 10 attempts, some even close to 20. That has freaked me out. Some of the guys even took coaching and correction services. I just hope they never remained stuck on writing on every single attempt like me.

Look, I don't want to discourage anyone so I like to keep it low on my failures. But sometimes, I just need to share it with someone to lessen the burden on my nerves.
Some people have reported that when they filled reason for exam something other than immigration they scored a 7. Not sure if its true but worth a try next time.

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Some people have reported that when they filled reason for exam something other than immigration they scored a 7. Not sure if its true but worth a try next time.
The one thing I like about teachers on this thread is that they call spade a spade unlike others who capitalise on the opportunity created by IELTS.

Yes, among countless other things I tried, I mentioned employment as being the purpose of taking the test.

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
The one thing I like about teachers on this thread is that they call spade a spade unlike others who capitalise on the opportunity created by IELTS.

Yes, among countless other things I tried, I mentioned employment as being the purpose of taking the test.
Okay as I suspected may be just a coincidence it worked for some. Anyways, I would suggest keep some gap for next exam. All the best!

Reactions: Hannan Khan

mani1985

Apr 6, 2019
@cansha @H0peAndFa1th..please review my essay

Increasing
the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree with the above statement?What other measures do you think might be effective?

It is often argued that rising petrol prices is a profound approach to curb pollution and traffic issues. I advocate with the thought and this essay makes an attempt to elucidate my point of views in the upcoming paragraphs. Firstly, this essay will discuss how increasing petrol prices will solve the issue of growing traffic and pollution. Secondly, it will discuss other possible ways to reduce these life-threatening concerns.

At the outset, in objective analysis, it is the undeniable fact that traffic and pollution are one of the major concerns of growing health hazards such as lung disorder, cancer, asthma and many more, which, therefore, can be controlled by increasing the fuel price to an extent. This rise in fuel cost will not only force common people to use public transport and walk for shorter distances but also take care of enormous health issues caused by the combustion of petroleum. Fuel emission causes an increased amount of carbon dioxide emissions as well as other greenhouse gases. These by-products react with the atmosphere to produce ozone and other greenhouse effect. For instance, according to a study published by the GAIL (Gas Authority of India) in India proves that 70% percent of health issues in common public is caused by gaseous emissions from fuel, which therefore reducing the life expectancy. Hence, it is crystallized that, increasing in propellant price will help in curbing growing traffic and pollution issues.

Even though this problem cannot be eradicated, but it can be reduced by implementing some strategies. A primitive solution to this worrying problem is increasing taxes on car purchase. In other words, government should levy heavy taxes on car purchasing which therefore increasing the cost of car, eventually a smaller number of cars on road. As a result, it is unaffordable to maintain the car for each member of the family. In Singapore, for instance, an individual cannot afford personal vehicle due the expenditures to maintain that. Another solution to this issue is that if more sustainable energy like solar power, wind power, and hydropower are utilized to run vehicles and factories, there will be less emission of harmful gases like carbon mono oxide and CFC which contributes increasing air pollution considerably.

To conclude, in the ultimate analysis it can be inferred that, Although a hike in the cost of petrol can be one of the effective factors to reduce consumption of this energy, but it would not be the best way to resolve growing traffic congestions and pollutions. Thus, effective way to control the aforementioned issues would be to use other renewable sources of energy in the public transport system and levying high taxes on car purchase which can significantly bring down traffic and pollution problems.

Last edited:

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017

I saw your essays, they are good for 7, but examiners somehow disagree,

I never entered immigration, just N/A - not applicable, all the time, because I hate giving out unnecessary info

we are not teachers or professors, we are just like you, who figured out, just how to overcome ielts tricks.

Thanks. That's what I intend to do. Here's to hoping I clear this before losing my age points in December.
that's what (age points) made me took exam one after another

there are few theories, regarding writing or half band scam.
we are professionals, earning money, we can spend it for better future, they know it.
so, the only way to make money is to give you the hope, which will propel you to take another test, and that is just one after another, without any long break, 6 to 10 times is a common number.

it is just a way to make money, ielts is undertaken by private organizations, for profit, test is a product that they sell, candidate is the buyer, and you won't buy it after you got 8777, they know it, why they would let you get away with it for the first time.

there is no way around it. no way, believe me

so make peace with it, calm yourself, say, it is the price you pay to cross the border, simple, just consider it as extra hidden fee, just consider that, ircc is charging $5000 to process your file, just say to yourself, your air ticket is 40% expensive or whatever.

you must make peace with it. I did,

I always booked one more test, without knowing the result of previous or current one, it took off the pressure, so in my 10th attempt I got the result via revaluation ( writing 6.5 to 7 ), but I had 2 more tests to take, went there, took the test without fear, and guess what, in both test, I got 7 in writing, so in last 3 attempts, I fulfilled the requirement 8777,

make peace, say it is the part of the process. nothing more, nothing less.

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Ohh it's really sad. Better luck next time.

Reactions: Hannan Khan

mani1985

Apr 6, 2019
People sleep less than before in many countries. Why do people sleep less? What effect does it have on individual and on society?

It is often seen, in many regions around the world, that common people deprive of sleep as compared to the past. This essay will first discuss the reasons behind this trend. Secondly, this essay will discuss, what are the repercussions of this issue on citizen and society as a whole.

To begin, it is seen as a business market is expanding, creating more work pressure on man force to meet their deadlines. Owing to that, an individual must sacrifice their sleep to complete their task in a stipulated time frame by spending more time at the office. This results in too many health hazards such as insomnia, restlessness, and depression. For instance, a survey in The New York Times proved that 70 % of software professionals in New York are working 13-14 hours a day to meet their deadlines. Another probable cause, that leads to sleep deprived is more screen time. This is because people seen spending their sleeping time on social media and Netflix lead to many health ailments. Needless to say, demanding jobs and more screen time are the probable cause of less sleep.

Sleeplessness affects individual health by causing several health issues such as insomnia, drowsiness, migraine, obesity, and hypertension. The lack of sleep also has a significant impact on one`s memory lead to drowsiness while driving. Consequently, lead to accidents and injuries; where there is a scope of losing their life in a crash and damages the public properties. Additionally, when such people work together as a society, the overall efficiency of given task diminishes. It is a well-known fact that activity levels are low when the body is not well rested. This is seen in a clear example, where an airplane met with an accident and later it was found out that the pilot had to work for long hours and had not slept properly. Certainly, such accidents, which are a result of lack of sleep, are troublesome to society

In the ultimate analysis, it can be inferred that Sleep plays a vital role to sustain a healthy life. Absence of the proper sleep not only has a long-lasting impact on health and memory of the individual but also reflected when such people work together in society. Hence work-life balance and avoidance of gadgets can help to have a good sleep and eventually healthy life.

Please review my essay

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019

I never entered immigration, just N/A - not applicable, all the time, because I hate giving out unnecessary info

we are not teachers or professors, we are just like you, who figured out, just how to overcome ielts tricks.

we are professionals, earning money, we can spend it for better future, they know it.
so, the only way to make money is to give you the hope, which will propel you to take another test, and that is just one after another, without any long break, 6 to 10 times is a common number.

it is just a way to make money, ielts is undertaken by private organizations, for profit, test is a product that they sell, candidate is the buyer, and you won't buy it after you got 8777, they know it, why they would let you get away with it for the first time.

so make peace with it, calm yourself, say, it is the price you pay to cross the border, simple, just consider it as extra hidden fee, just consider that, ircc is charging $5000 to process your file, just say to yourself, your air ticket is 40% expensive or whatever.

I always booked one more test, without knowing the result of previous or current one, it took off the pressure, so in my 10th attempt I got the result via revaluation ( writing 6.5 to 7 ), but I had 2 more tests to take, went there, took the test without fear, and guess what, in both test, I got 7 in writing, so in last 3 attempts, I fulfilled the requirement 8777,

Thanks for sharing your story. Really inspiring! :)

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019

Dear @H0peAndFa1th I hope I am going to ask a valid question here.
Is it wiser to book the test with the same ID? I mean that when I log in to my ID on ieltsessential.com, I can see my previous two attempts at the bottom line of the web page. Hence, they have my record in their database and they know that I have already attempted twice earlier. Will attempting for the third time with the same ID affect my scores?